Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

gotta love a great deal, especially on shoes! Here is my latest acquisition ...it was less than $6 each pair! yes I paid more for shipping than for the shoes HAHAHA

Ooh those are beautiful!

Morning all . Af slightly better but really bad cramping still :( have my neice today and I'm so tired and feel bad for not taking her out but it's wet and I really can't be arsed . Paul says he's coming home early today to do tea and take us for a drive so I'm looking forward to that .our morning has consisted of playing with dolls and the dolls house . Doing makeovers on each other and now watching my little pony and eating pancakes and drinking tea :haha::hugs:

Ha ha we need to see pics of after the makeover! Hate to say this but I think OG is your 5th part time child! You practically help raise her! :happydance::happydance:

Hiya Hun, how you doing? My little pony afternoon and makeovers sound lovely :0) I've got one of them coming up with 'grand-daughter' soon, she is like 3 going on 13!!

I'm on my Easter hols too atm, trying to muster some energy to decorate but it keeps eluding me :dohh: Really ought to get my act together, go and buy some new towels or bed linen and then I might find my mojo? :shrug:

I'd like to PM you, that still okay?x

Hi Bmom :hugs::hugs:
Hope you're having a good weekend :) Are kids on Easter hols?
I really need to kick start my exercise, have got really lazy! So I need to get out & walk a couple of miles today. xxx

Hi everyone I'm still here :haha:kiddies been off five days and I'm exhausted already :sleep:lots of walks lots of money spent lots of picnics swimming and making crafts :thumbup:looking forward to Easter weekend and next week as my lovely hubby is off work :happydance:I've got my spray tan done and bought kids 5 outfits each :blush:they all got a hair trim and buddy got his nails clipped and a bath too :haha:been really good on my diet but I'm eating on Saturday Sunday and Monday whatever the family eats as we will be out and about those days . I'm seriously considering shakes for two weeks after that as I'm meeting old buddies from school I haven't seen in 31 years and I want to look hot !!!!! Hope you are all ok . Love and miss you all and think about each and every one of you :kiss:

Ah thanks B! How bad was my bmi when I started!?? I was morbidly obese for Shiz!

You've done so so well . How's your diet going ? Not long till your holidays :happydance::hugs:

It's going great. Just finished week two! Ten weeks to go until refeed. On track for losing my three stone :)

:hi: sounds like the Easter holidays are fun :happydance:

You are gonna look hot. No need for 2 weeks of shakes :growlmad:

:hugs: xx

I agree, your already hot so no need for the shakes :hugs:

Glad your back cos I've really missed you <3 :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members