Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Agreed ^^^ but I know what you're like so I'll support you whatever you decide!! :haha:

Aw bless you all ❤so lovely to wake up to your messages . Paul's last day at work today :happydance:I'm so excited lol saying that next work I will prob be saying he's a pain in the arse and I wish he was back at work :haha:have my neice today . She's on her way and all my kiddies are fast asleep . Gonna paint eggs with them today as well as making Rice Krispie buns and a trip to park and library too . P had wanted to leave us at a seaside town for the day whilst he was at work but I think 5 or 6 hours is too much to walk about with my neice as she has a bit of a cough . Dd going to Scotland in the morning with her friend and her mum . I'm so worried as its an amusement area with big dippers etc but she is so excited I can't say no . Anyway I will prob worry all day till she's back home . Right here is my neice at the door . Laters lovely ladies :hugs:

Hi hun! Did I miss something? Is P just off for holiday or for good?

Just for holiday lol but for ten whole days :happydance::haha:that's not to say that I won't be killing him mid week :haha:

Your dd is going to Scotland for the day?! That's a long way for a day trip!

Yes you will def be wanting to kill P by the end of 10 days :haha:

Scotland is great but I'm biased :smug: :haha:. Is it the Amusement park in Strathclyde? can't remember the bloody name :dohh:. Think it's called M & D's but there are a few others. She'll have a brilliant time <3 :cloud9:

Hope you Enjoy Good Friday :flower:

<3 :hugs:

Scotland is great but I'm biased :smug: :haha:. Is it the Amusement park in Strathclyde? can't remember the bloody name :dohh:. Think it's called M & D's but there are a few others. She'll have a brilliant time <3 :cloud9:

Hope you Enjoy Good Friday :flower:

Yes that's it . She left at 6 this morning . I'm really missing her :( she won't be missing me thou she will have a blast :hugs:

Your dd is going to Scotland for the day?! That's a long way for a day trip!

Yes you will def be wanting to kill P by the end of 10 days :haha:

Yes it's her Easter present from me . 28 pounds for boat and day pass on all the rides at amusement park then 30 quid spending money . Cost a bloody fortune and she got two new outfits for Easter and make up :sleep:you've this all in front of you :haha::hugs:

Quick hello to everyone . The sun is shining :happydance::happydance:I've lost 103/4 pounds since last Thursday thou its only what I had gained but its good as I got my apt for my echocardiogram . It's may the first . Was gonna treat myself over Easter but I will need to be strict as I have to strip off now for hospital :growlmad:I will however eat my Easter egg on Sunday that Paul buys me . Kiddies all away to Paul's sisters with him for the day and I'm here all alone :shrug:it feels weird but I can live with it :haha:going to get a wash and blow dry and meet my sil for drinks . Can't wait . Hope you all have a fab weekend . O I forgot to mention I've been offered a job in school helping in nursery :) eeekkkkkk I can start as soon as my access NI form comes thru :happydance:excited :cloud9::hugs:

That sounds like fun! So I'm assuming you'll take it? Yay for the weight loss! Gotta stay strong, but you can do it.

That sounds quite a good deal for boat and pass :boat: :happydance:

Yay for a day on your own :haha:

And the job sounds brill. Congrats! :hugs:

Hope your DD had a great time <3 & I agree it was a good deal :thumbup:.

YAY to the job, I couldn't work in a nursery, I'd steal a bairn :rofl:

Hope you have a great easter :flower: & enjoy scoffing your egg, yummy :munch: I love chocolate <3 maybe even more than sex but don't let my hubby know that :rofl:

Yay for weightloss, sunshine & your new job :) :) :hugs::hugs: congratulations :thumbup::thumbup: A very happy Easter hun (& enjoy your egg frm Paul) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone . Happy Easter . Had an Easter hunt for kids this morning then drove to a park with kids and had a picnic .brought buddy with us too.home for turkey and salad and homemade chips then chocolate triffle . Just cleaned up and got kiddies ready for bed . Ten more days till I get my heart scan . Think I might start shakes on Tuesday . Get rid of the other few pounds I've gained . Also want to get a pedicure as my feet are in an awful mess . If I can lose seven pounds by next Wednesday I think I will treat myself to one :thumbup:how's everyone keeping ? :hugs:

Glad you had a wonderful day hun! I'm sure you can lose the weight, you always do.

I'm well...tired, hut other than that all good!

Ladies I need all your support . I'm starting shakes today . My hospital apt is next Thursday so I've 8 days to lose 61/2 pounds or more to get back down to 175 :thumbup:please please please help me out . The house is filled with choc eggs and I'm gonna need all my willpower :haha:am gonna have two shakes a bar plus salad and turkey daily or veg and turkey . I can do it :happydance::happydance::hugs:

I'm here B. You know you can do it. If you need anything give me a holler!!

Thanks em . I really need to be 100 % next two days to get into it fully . I've had a bar and tea and I've told p he has to support me or I can't do it :thumbup:how is your diet going ? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->