Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

I'm here bmom. I'm determined to at least maintain my weight for my next appt so I'm with you. You can do it!

Don't be sorry hun, I'm not :rofl:. Got a fresh new cycle to be getting on with :winkwink:

Yeah I'm liking it now that I'm slowly getting used to it, still hard for me to make sense of though :rofl:. Last cycle was annov but that'd be the remains of the pill that caused that :dohh:. It should be gone by now, been off it for 3 weeks so we'll see how it goes :winkwink:

Yeah I took it for 7 weeks, missed a few here & there. Didn't see the :witch: bitch for 42 days so stopped. Hopefully it's given my body the shake up it needs :winkwink:

Sooo I've already prob had more than what I should . Had a bar this am then steak onions mushrooms chilli and garlic sauce and salad . Just drinking water and another Shake before bed :thumbup::hugs:

That doesn't sound bad, it sounds fucking delicious :munch:. You're doing well hun, don't stress :hugs:.

Morning all . No weightoss this morning :( I so want to eat the kids Easter eggs :blush:I'm so tired and just can't be arsed this morning . I've just ovulated and always get a bit frustrated after 8 years ttc it's hard to switch off still :( I know I'm too old now and I'm happy with my decision but now and again it still hurts like hell . Struggling with emotions and not being able to turn to food is so hard . Anyway my beautiful neice is here and it's a lovely day and hopefully after a shower and putting on my maxi dress I will feel a bit better . Seven days till heart scan . Scary biscuits :sleep::hugs:

you can have the Easter eggs...but the kind you boiled and colored, not the chocolate ones LOL

:hugs:

So today is another day and I'm fine :) been 100 % so far today and I've made veg soup and roast chicken for dinner :) also walked 5 miles last night . At movies with kiddies and I've a massive coke zero lo excited to say we've booked our holiday . 16 weeks till we go . Booked Haven in Ayr for ten days . Can't wait . Staying in a plush caravan :haha:now I've something to work towards and look forward to I'm thinking this diet will be easier . How's everyone doing ? :hugs:

They look amazing m . I can't wait . Our first holiday away from Northern Ireland :haha:excited . How's wee Adam ? :hugs:

I want to go on a vacation so bad I just don't know where to go. Really am gonna try for Niagara Falls like me and my mom planned. I'm gonna try for a state fair...mostly so I can eat the food, lol.

What are you guys seeing at the movies? I never really do the movies much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->