Moving forward after 8 years ttc . 92 pounds lost so far 8 to go :)

Ooo! Exciting. It's a shame you're not coming closer to us. Could've met up for a coffee :)

Em that would have been lovely . Bf I'm so happy . :haha:keep looking online at the caravan :dohh:what am I like :haha:

Cool holiday plans Bmom :) :)
Sorry you've had an up & down week, 5 mile walk was flippin brilliant :) good on ya.
Im feelin rather podgy but then its not surprising as im eating 50% super healthy & 50% crap. Hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

Three you can go easy on yourself now that you are almost half way there . Omg I'm so excited for you :happydance::cloud9::hugs:

Thanks B & cannot get my head round being nearly halfway there!!
:hugs::hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We went to the same caravan park your going to in 2008 just after my op, is it called Craig Tara?
There's some beautiful views there & it's actually not far from the amusement park your DD was at last week :thumbup:.
It did take me till the last day to actually not get lost everytime we left the caravan :rofl:.

You're getting closer to me :haha:

Really shellie that's great :thumbup:I can't wait . 16 weeks and counting :haha:yes it's called Craig Tara :thumbup::hugs:

I'm in such bad form today it's unbelievable :growlmad:girls going on a day out with EGR and I've been bathing and ironing and getting them sorted plus the house all morning . P gets up has a shower makes his own breakfast then comes down and starts watching the rugby :growlmad:I'm so agitated as I'm doing the shakes last few days and everything is annoying me :cry:I know I will be fine prob by Monday but at the minute it seems so far away . I've had five hours to myself in last 16 days and its really telling on me . My temper is out of control . Grrrrrrrr :hugs:

I'm exactly the same in my first few days on vlc hun. I'm so grumpy, irritable and sensitive.

Even if you weren't doing your diet you'd still be entitled to be annoyed by that though hun. That's just not fair. You need a break too :hugs:

Thanks em ❤he just doesn't get it . Says its my job and he's on his holidays :growlmad:I swear I almost punched him in the face at that comment :blush:fucking men :growlmad:am gonna have a shower and head out with Lucy and dan . I think I will treat myself to some make up . Anything to make me feel better :thumbup::hugs:

its YOUR job? OMG I swear you must be a saint because I would have gone off on his ass!

Well he says my time is wen kids at school abs I just have to suck it up during the holidays and get on with things :growlmad:normally I would just be yeah whatever but today I'm gonna murder him . Hi lovely Liz . How are you ? Anything happening in your world ? :hugs:

Yip...definitely would have punched him in the face! Men don't understand that we do these things around the house because we love our families and enjoy faring for them...not because it's our job. We're not maids! And I agree, when is your holiday? We need a break too. Maybe five months after Virtue was born I was so wound up so I got a room for myself at the hotel up the street and just pampered myself...you may remember. Well apparently hubbs uncle told him how that's not good and if it were him he wouldn't have been here when I got back...that either him and his wife take a break together or don't take a break at all. What the hell kind of shit is that! How is it a break if you're still up my ass!?!?! Luckily my hubbs isn't that dumb, but once I heard that I could have cussed his uncle out! We do need a break a too. You do so much around the house, then with the kids 24/7...that's a never-ending job. Wouldn't hurt for you to knock off for a day and just sit around and be lazy. And it sure as hell wouldn't have hurt for P to make you some breakfast too, or at least ask!

Hopefully your time out will be nice and relaxing and you'll feel better.

Ebony I love you and I love your kick ass attitude . You would def sort p out for me :haha:I've left him at home . He's watching the rugby on his own . I've taken buddy to the beach and had a big walk . I'm now heading to town with two kids . He's asked me if I'm in a better mood wen I return maybe we can have some nookie :grr::grr::grr:

Yeah...ok...I know exactly what kind of nookie he can get! Men really do only think with one head! Lol, I think your feistiness turns him on, but then he's too afraid to deal with it.

Ebony you are spot on he loves it . Well he can shove it where the sun don't shine as he's getting nowhere near me :thumbup:kids having noddles rice and spring rolls . My mouth watering lol coke zero for me . At least I can get myself a nice lippie or something else :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->