Moving on in the journey from ttc

Yeh seem to be feeling a little more relaxed. Counting down the days until my scan!

I don't think I could stomach prune juice :sick:

OMG I'm 24wks :happydance::happydance: I am so relieved I made it to this milestone!!!!!!! I can breathe and know that a great effort will take place to save my little girl if she decided to come early :cloud9: THANK GOD!!!

Unexpected- that's great news that things are going well for u. And I know you can't wait until your leave. I actually took a leave from work already haha. And yes I'm so excited I have hot VDAY!!!!!!!!!

Eyemom I wish I could see the pic DARN!! Hopefully I can see another pic you may upload.

Starry- We need to have a talk with your little girl and ask her to come early so mommy can relax lol. I'm sure she's just as anxious to meet u :)

BB- you are moving right along with this pregnancy!!! I'm so happy. And OMG constipation and gas are SOOO scary when you're pregnant! I woke up this morning feeling very crampy. It was very alarming but I released some gas (SORRY TMI HAHA) and I felt soooo much better lol. I'm glad it was just gas. So I know how u feel!

Mariah I'm so so delighted for you , happy v day :) Starry sounds like a tough time of year for you with so many memories of difficult times. Hopefully you will soon have a happy memory to add to this time of year when Hannah makes an appearance :)

Brunette I saw your post yesterday about being worried no sore boobs . Remember early preg symptoms come and go . Also seeing your feeling uck today . Hope its not too bad :)

I'm home from hols and grass has grown like a meadow !!! Oh isn't too impressed with his job today lol ...

Thanks bb. ;) Glad you're doing okay. Sorry about the scary day yesterday though! Hope what you got helps. I have a pharmacist friend, and she recommends pulpy pear juice for kids when they're constipated. And I think she suggested supplementing with magnesium when pg, but maybe double check on that if it comes down to it. Hope you're feeling better soon, but I guess the symptoms can be kind of reassuring at times too.

Yayyyy Mariahs Mom!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: I'm so happy for you.
Try my blog link in my signature and see if the pic works there...it should....

Starry I'm in another thread and this girl was trying to think what she could do to encourage labor. She found some dance online. She was laughing about how ridiculous it was, then she started having contractions that night and went into active labor the next day. Hehe never know, can't hurt to try. ;)

Hi Left! Oh man you should have seen our grass when our mower was being repaired...and then it rained for several days after it was finally fixed. Oh dear it was a little embarrassing. :)

Hope you ladies have a great day! (Or a great night...depending on where you are.) :)

Mariahsmom - congratulations on reaching V day! :happydance::happydance:

brunette - prune juice is horrid! I would sip at a glass all day. I couldn't get it down any faster. And constipation is quite scary especially when it finally does come out. I got horrible cramps and felt this awful pressure that reminded me of my miscarriages. So just to warn you, it's the constipation, not a m/c!! I still get that way sometimes and it makes me get scared I'm going to have my baby on the toilet! lol

Left - grass always grows way too fast. Ours is still recovering from the harsh winter so no need to mow yet but it's coming. Our yard is quite large too but it's not quite at the point where it would need a riding mower. The past few summers we've had a drought so it never grew very much. I hope it's not too hot when your OH has to mow the lawn.

eyemom - I've looked into these videos but I'm still too chicken to try! I seriously don't have any moves. :haha: DH keeps telling me I should give it a go but I think he just wants some entertainment. LOL I guess desperate times....

In the bathroom or bedroom, close the door...Starry no one has to know. ;) But lolol I bet your husband does have ulterior motives hahaha. :)

I have no moves either. But I don't know, by the time I'm full term.... Maybe desperate times call for desperate measures. :)

I remember dancing to gangham style full term last time lol

Starry - Sorry their are difficult times/anniversaries coming up at the moment x

Mariahs Mom - YAYY!!!! So happy you've reached V Day :)

So happy to see everyone progressing well with their pregnancies it's so good to see

You were all right. 6 weeks on the dot and I've started throwing up! Feeling pretty dreadful but couldn't be happier!

Can't wait until Tuesday, really hoping we get some good news!

MM yay for V day :)

How's everyone else?

I remember dancing to gangham style full term last time lol

Starry - Sorry their are difficult times/anniversaries coming up at the moment x

Mariahs Mom - YAYY!!!! So happy you've reached V Day :)

So happy to see everyone progressing well with their pregnancies it's so good to see

Lmao haha :happydance::haha: I would love to see you do the gangham style dance...:hugs:

Thanks. Vday brought some relief for us!

You were all right. 6 weeks on the dot and I've started throwing up! Feeling pretty dreadful but couldn't be happier!

Can't wait until Tuesday, really hoping we get some good news!

MM yay for V day :)

How's everyone else?

I knew it...it's so bitter sweet (throwing up) but I'm glad things are progressing well. Can't wait until the appt on Tuesday. I know it'll be great news!

Mariahsmom - congratulations on reaching V day! :happydance::happydance:

brunette - prune juice is horrid! I would sip at a glass all day. I couldn't get it down any faster. And constipation is quite scary especially when it finally does come out. I got horrible cramps and felt this awful pressure that reminded me of my miscarriages. So just to warn you, it's the constipation, not a m/c!! I still get that way sometimes and it makes me get scared I'm going to have my baby on the toilet! lol

Left - grass always grows way too fast. Ours is still recovering from the harsh winter so no need to mow yet but it's coming. Our yard is quite large too but it's not quite at the point where it would need a riding mower. The past few summers we've had a drought so it never grew very much. I hope it's not too hot when your OH has to mow the lawn.

eyemom - I've looked into these videos but I'm still too chicken to try! I seriously don't have any moves. :haha: DH keeps telling me I should give it a go but I think he just wants some entertainment. LOL I guess desperate times....

Thanks Starry :hugs::happydance:

Thanks bb. ;) Glad you're doing okay. Sorry about the scary day yesterday though! Hope what you got helps. I have a pharmacist friend, and she recommends pulpy pear juice for kids when they're constipated. And I think she suggested supplementing with magnesium when pg, but maybe double check on that if it comes down to it. Hope you're feeling better soon, but I guess the symptoms can be kind of reassuring at times too.

Yayyyy Mariahs Mom!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: I'm so happy for you.
Try my blog link in my signature and see if the pic works there...it should....

Starry I'm in another thread and this girl was trying to think what she could do to encourage labor. She found some dance online. She was laughing about how ridiculous it was, then she started having contractions that night and went into active labor the next day. Hehe never know, can't hurt to try. ;)

Hi Left! Oh man you should have seen our grass when our mower was being repaired...and then it rained for several days after it was finally fixed. Oh dear it was a little embarrassing. :)

Hope you ladies have a great day! (Or a great night...depending on where you are.) :)

I saw the pic on the blog...SOOOOOOO adorable :hugs: I love the pic. I need to start posting some!!!

Mariah I'm so so delighted for you , happy v day :) Starry sounds like a tough time of year for you with so many memories of difficult times. Hopefully you will soon have a happy memory to add to this time of year when Hannah makes an appearance :)

Brunette I saw your post yesterday about being worried no sore boobs . Remember early preg symptoms come and go . Also seeing your feeling uck today . Hope its not too bad :)

I'm home from hols and grass has grown like a meadow !!! Oh isn't too impressed with his job today lol ...

Thanks Left, you're so sweet :hugs:

Well, yesterday should have been my angel's first birthday and I thought I'd be a wreck but it was a good day. Went to a Mother/Daughter tea and my little girl came along in my belly. Then it was just a beautiful afternoon so spent most of outside before our season's first thunderstorm hit. I love storms so enjoyed watching it. They never seem to bother DS either.

Only 4 days until my due date. I'm really, really hoping she's here before the end of the week. I really want a May baby. I guess if she's born on the 31st she would be born on the anniversary of my first m/c and that would kind of make a complete circle of my TTC years. It would be poetic especially since it's also the day DH proposed to me. It would be nice to make that day happy again.

Glad you had a nice day. I'm dreading ours coming round!
I hope she arrives on time. Does she have a name yet?

AFM - Feeling dreadful. Sickness has well and truly hit. I was up at 5am yesterday and today throwing up. The nausea has lasted all day. I've found salt and vinegar seabrook seem to keep the sickness at bay for a short whole but I feel guilty because I should be eating healthily but I just can feeling like this!

Brunette eat what you can both good and bad lol.... I LIVED on super noodles ( curry ) for 5 months !! The only thing I could eat !!!!! Just go with what your body tells you for now .

Starry I hope you get your May baby . COME ON BABY HANNAH X XXXX

AFM : I'm seriously frustrated with bf at the moment . LO is freaking out at the boob the last few days , think he is frustrated with having to work for the milk after having one bottle a day when we were away . I know I shouldn't have as it will make matters worse utile given in and gave formula feeds the last few feeds after attempting to feed first . Its driving me cracked ! I don't want to give up bf just yet but LO seems to have other ideas !!

I think the only way to overcome that is knock out the bottles completely and persevere. :hugs:

Starry - I have a feeling your lil lady will come soon! Maybe on the 27th Thats my guess :) Glad your day was ok.

Brunette - Sorry you are feeling rotten. I know its a FAB sign to have morning sickness but I also know how awful it makes you feel. Don't worry about eating healthy, keeping anything down is an achievement!

Left - I don't have much advice on BF but I might be coming to you ladies for some advice when I have my lil girl as I bottlefed last time. I wanted to breastfeed but I felt awful after my birth and couldn't get him to latch and then my husband gave him a bottle and that was it. I'm determined to try harder this time!

Sorry you are feeling frustrated with it but well done mama for doing it this long anyway! It's not easy. x

Thing is I really really enjoy it and didn't think I would !! I'm not ready to stop just yet :(

As far as I know everyone has ups and downs. I'm sure it will get better soon. You don't have to give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->