Moving on in the journey from ttc

Hey ladies...so I had my appt and it went GREAT. Baby is so active it's beginning to be uncomfortable! She barely let's me sleep in the morning...Well anyway my doctor was so thrilled that we hit our 24wk milestone! He had a smile on his face (which he never has. He has one face for every emotion haha). I'm just so excited. Now I will announce it on social media and beginning planning the baby shower!!!

Thanks ladies for all your encouragement and kind words...

BB- I wish I had some advice for u :( With my first I was so sick I cried all the time and hated waking up). I hope it let's up.

Eyemom I'm so glad. Your appt went well. The 12wk appt is always such a relief.

Starry - I'm sure your little girl will come anyway now haha. Hopefully. I just asked my Dr today how he feels abt inducement and he first like it lol. I do not want to go over haha...

Heyyyy Left- thanks for thinking of me & yes I can breath now!!

Wouldn't it be funny if we all had girls??? C'mon BB and Eyemom. Let's make this a female baby board. :)

So glad your appointment went well :)

I have got boy vibes again this time!

This thread was a boy thread so this batch I think its girls :) starting with the lovely Hannah :)

bb, DEFINITELY going to find out the sex. I can't handle suspense. At all. I am dying to find out!

I never had really bad nausea, so this might be a horrible idea. But what I did have candied ginger helped. Strong flavor though, so I'm not sure if it'd be too off-putting. I think there's such a thing as too much ginger, too, but idk.

Starry, that is an interesting trick about putting your hand under the running water while brushing! Who thinks of these things?

Left, I knoowwww it's going almost too fast. I have too much to do. :dohh: Did the BFing thing get any better?

Mariahs Mom, I'm SO thrilled your appointment went so well! I was sure it would, but I know it's easy for me to say. So happy for you. Enjoy sharing your news. <3

We'll see how it goes with having another girl here. That seems to be most people's vote. ;)

Hahaha I feared that. Hope I didn't just make you puke at the mention of it. :wacko: Shall I go back and edit my post so you don't have to look at it anymore? :haha:

Brunette hope you survive the day , I remember having to rush out of meetings to drive heave ! Not fun !

Oh and eye bf has slightly improved, he is feeding no problem in the evening and night and first things the Am , late morning and afternoons the problem now . I think he is just too interested in what's going on around him now to take the time to want to nurse ! Bottles are much quicker and you still get to see what's going on !

Mariah - congrats on the excellent appointment! Enjoy making your amazing announcement. I'm sure everyone will be thrilled for you! :)

bb - Hope work goes OK and you can keep the sickness at bay.

I have no guesses for the new string of babies. Well, I'm sort of getting girly vibes for eyemom but BB, your baby is still up in the air for me. lol I'm probably going to be way off anyways.

afm - starting contracting last night and it lasted a long time but seems to have settled again. It took several days for labour to truly get off the ground with DS so it will probably be a few days yet. But I'm crossing every digit that baby Hannah is here by the end of the week!

Eyemom - So glad your appointment went well and you heard the heartbeat. I bet you can't WAIT for the scan :)

Brunette - Sorry your feeling so rotten. I felt so bad this time around. Only thing that helped me was rest and fizzy drinks. Hope it improves for you soon.

Mariah's Mom - So so happy your appointment went well and everything is going well for you. My lil girl is always active too so I know what you mean lol.

Left: Yay for breastfeeding improving again. Well done for sticking at it it can't be easy

I have girl vibes for everyone :)

Starry - Happy Due Date!!!!! Hope she makes her arrival ASAP for you :) X

bb how'd it go back at work?

left, glad BF is a little better :) lol that reminds me of something I forgot. My DD would keep nursing but try to look around anyway. So she'd keep my nipple in her mouth and turn her head and it was like hmm let's see how far this can stretch LOL :haha:

Starry, sounds like progress! Hope things move quicker for you this time and we see an exciting update from you soon!

Thanks unexpected!

AFM, nothing much to report. I am really seriously thinking I may be feeling some movement now--nothing consistent though so it's hard to be sure. With DD it was more obvious (though granted it was a few days later...but only by like 5 days), like jabs. This feels more like something is rolling around in there.

It was alright. I threw up in the morning and felt nauseous throughout the day but it wasn't to bad. We were over staffed so I managed to get out of doing surgery this morning.

This morning I've been sick again and there's a bit of blood in it. I had it with Tristan too. I think it's just from the retching but going to give my midwife a ring later.

How exciting for movement. I can't wait to feel this baby!

Brunette I had blood sometimes when I vomited and dry heaved it was from the force of it ! Your bringing it all back to me , its not fun !! Its funny once they are here how you forget it all !! Its like having a memory loss !

brunette- hope you're feeling better soon!

eyemom - sounds like you are feeling the first starts of movement! How exciting!

afm - I think I was having false labour after all. :( I had a nap yesterday afternoon and woke up to nothing and nothing has happened since. If my false labour is THAT convincing I'm afraid I"ll ignore it when the real thing does start. Just feeling really frustrated and despondent right now. I just want to hide under my blankets until everything is all over. It's one thing to go past your due date and it's another to go past when the night before you due date you become convinced your baby is coming. There is something seriously wrong with the universe when that sort of stuff happens.

Starry sounds like you've reached the stage of dispear !!! Its awful , I actually think I went a bit wacko lol !!!! Only see that looking back now ! Go hide if you need too xxxx not long now although I know2 weeks may as well be two centuries at this stage !!

Starry :hugs: So sorry, I hope and pray things move soon! Surely even if that wasn't the real deal, it at least got your body just a little closer! I don't know if suggestions are just annoying, and if they are I'm so sorry and don't hesitate to tell me to shut up. But maybe try nipple stimulation? Especially if you start contracting like that again.

Oh and bb, sorry it was hard at work, but glad you were able to get out of surgery. Do any of your coworkers know? Sorry you may have said already. When you're sick it can be hard to hide.

Yeh they know. I kind of need them to. I feel awful so need breaks etc.

Starry I hope baby doesn't keep you waiting much longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->