Moving on in the journey from ttc

Hope everyone is good. I'm 28 weeks tommorow and here are a few pics from our 4D scan today. She is still a girl! lol

Pic 1 is her tongue out, 2 is a little smile, 3 she's trying to eat her foot and 4 is a good view of her face :)

Eyemom - I didn't feel PROPER movements until nearly 19 weeks again this time like I was with my son. That's when I was sure it was the baby.

Left - It's wonderful as they start growing into their own person and getting a proper little character and you can interact etc. I love being with my son it's such a blessing.

Mariahs Mom - SO glad everything is ok xxx Sorry to hear about your grandmom :( thinking of your family xx

I forgot to say she estimated her weight at about 2 pounds 6 oz and everything was measuring spot on. She's head down already and my placenta is where it should be and amniotic fluid is all good. Also nice to know cord isn't around her neck. Last time I knew from 28 weeks that my sons cord was round his neck. Made me a wreck the last 12 weeks of pregnancy.

Left <3 that is so much fun. With my DD, especially once she became more interactive, EVERY stage I thought, "This is my favorite stage!" It gets to be all so much fun in so many different ways. Love it. <3

Mariahs Mom, oh dear have you ever been so happy to have gas???? Sorry you had to go through that, but so glad everything is okay. ;)

So sorry to hear about your grandmother. :( That's so hard. Is she in a facility or does she have hospice at her home? When I hear hospice here, I think of someone to be with them and give them comfort in their homes. In any case, I'm sure she's being very well cared for. Wishing you safe travels and that LO stays snug in there.

Unexpected! :D :D Happy 3rd trimester!!! Those pics are AMAZING. I especially love the one where she's trying to eat her foot! So precious. Pleased to hear everything is going so well. <3 Thanks for the reassurance about feeling movement.

Anyone else DYING to hear from Starry????

Yes!!! I am fairly certain she must have had her little girl. Can't wait to hear!

I can't stop being a worry worm!

I'm pretty sure we are going to have a birth announcement soon!

Wow alot to catch up on !
Mariah how scary for you but here is to gas !!!! Have a safe trip and make sure to rest when you can pregnant lady ;) don't over do it !

Unexpected OMG !!! I love those photos , had mine done at 26 weeks and he came out looking exactly as he did . I love her smile :) you must be over the moon ... Happy third tri

Bb its pointless telling you not to worry because even if someone paid you a million euro/ ponds to stop you couldn't ! Take it one day at a time and remember to breath that's all you can do :) ps the breathing bit is very important ;)

Eye I'm so enjoying him at the moment , he has started to chuckle its the most wonderful sound lol..... I just love him :)

And as for the news WE ARE ALL BNB AUNTIES TO HANNAH :) wonderful news and I promptly burst into tears of joy !!! Well done starry xxxx

Sean's 4d , he ended up looking just like himself !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
Thanks girls...I was so relieved that it was gas as well...

Unexpected- those pictures are ADORABLE!!! OMG your little girl is such a cutie.

So Starry really had the baby??? That's so exciting...

Left I meant to comment the other day, Sean is soooooo handsome. That's actually my fiancé's name. Great name lol :)

Bb- how is your day? Has the worrying eased a little?

Eyemom- I didn't feel movement until 18wks. I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure your little one it kicking away. Give it another week and you'll feel him/her all day...

So I'm finally watching this mini series that aired on NBC back in May called "Rosemary's Baby" (the remake) and it is FREAKING ME OUT!!! Idk if it's because I'm pregnant or what?!?! Haha...

Have you ladies seen this or the original??

I think my upcoming scan is just a 2D one. I am really considering booking a private scan though, and that would be 3D/4D...I don't know, I probably won't do it. But I can't bring my DD to my ultrasound, and that's something I know she'd love and I really wanted her to see. So I kinda want to do one to be able to bring her. And of course extra pictures and maybe a video would be pretty fun too. :) But before I always thought unnecessary medical stuff was ridiculous. I don't know. Plus it's money.

My friend has been getting a bunch of extra scans because she has a huge fibroid. And at her scan today, his entire fist was in his mouth!!! Party trick? LOL

Mariahs Mom - thanks. :) I think I felt another little kick when I was doing DD's bedtime routine. I just want to feel it moooorrrreeee. But...as you said...soon. :)

YES I'm just so over the moon for Starry! I'm trying to think...is she the first I've gotten to see go from ttc days to delivery? Super happy for her. Isn't it cool how we can be so thrilled for people we've never met?

<3

Mariah - sorry to hear about your grandma. I know you said you weren't close, but it's still a hard thing, isn't it? I would still OK the travel with your doctor though. Maybe s/he could even give you a reassurance scan to make sure you have less stress as you travel.

And yeah, gas in pregnancy is terrible sometimes! I would get that too and it scared me everytime! Especially when all that pressure would bear down on my vagina.

eyemom - movement is so exciting but it's also one more thing to stress over, isn't it? I was obsessed with Hannah's movements. She could go days without hardly moving and then other days she'd moved so much I'd get motion sickness. It did take me several weeks to get any sort of regular pattern. Before that it was just random movements.

Unexpected - beautiful ultrasound pics!

afm - yes! Baby Hannah is here! I'm home now but I'm really wishing my mom was here to help already. My legs are so swollen and standing for more than 5 minutes makes them so horrible it's hard to wiggle my toes. I had forgotten about that part of recovery (had it with DS too). I already had my first BM and I thought it was going to be HORRIFIC because of my tear but it really was not bad at all.

I am having troubles with low blood pressure. It hasn't interferred too much but I was able to nap before supper and I just felt so woozy and blurred vision and disconnected I was starting to get scared. Going to the bathroom actually made me feel better.

My mom comes in 3 days and is staying for 3 weeks. It will be great to have someone cooking and cleaning and helping to prepare bottles (right now I'm combi-feeding) so I can focus on caring for my kids.

I think I've hit freak out stage. I woke myself up crying. I just can't shake this feeling. My boobs hardly hurt, I don't really feel sick. I am so so scared that something is going to go wrong. :cry:

Brunette, I'm so sorry. It really sucks how losses suck the joy out of pregnancy. Praying things are fine and you can feel some peace. My breast tenderness was very come and go this pregnancy. Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope you have a big puke later to make you feel better. ;) Or you know...maybe something else that would make you feel better??

Starry! Yes I knew even as I've been so excited to feel it...it would just be one more thing for me to worry about! Thanks for the reassurance.

So happy for you and baby Hannah. I didn't have the wobbly legs as much...that I remember??? But I remember I was sore in places I NEVER imagined. Apparently I use my neck muscles when I'm pushing??? LOL my neck was so sore!

Do they have you taking iron? I had to take it until my 6 week post partum visit.

Glad the BM wasn't too bad. With DD I thought I was going to tear myself a new one. :haha: I was terrified of the bathroom for weeks. But that may well have been the iron contributing.

Glad your mom will be there soon. It'll be so great to have the help. That's awesome that she can stay so long!

You said my kids. Kids plural. How awesome is that??????

I have actually just thrown up :lol: Convinced myself it is just from worrying though!

Starry I remember that first toilet trip, terrifying!!

I actually found my first bm with my section much worse. I thought my stomach was going to rip open. That was terrifying. It helped that my nurse had told me to not be afraid to push a little and that it would feel like things would tear open but she promised they wouldn't. I made sure to be drinking loads of water and I ate every veggie the hospital threw my way. And my neighbour made us supper tonight which included a salad with strawberries. I normally hate fruit in green salads but this one was terrific and she used the dark green lettuce. So I'm guessing that all helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->