Moving on in the journey from ttc

Brilliant picture :) I am so so happy for you. I don't blame you for putting a bad review up. She acted unprofessionally and nearly cost you the life of your precious baby. If it was me I would be taking it higher, maybe the registration board!?

Brunette - congrats so happy for you!!!

Mamatex - So happy and excited to see your healthy lil baby :) I don't blame you I would have put a bad review too!

You were so Intitled to voice your opinion and concerns . It could have turned out so differently and other women which attend her have the right to know . I think fair play to you for putting up the review .

I love your description of baby mamatex. Wriggling :) mmm which delivery are you leaning towards ??

You were so Intitled to voice your opinion and concerns . It could have turned out so differently and other women which attend her have the right to know . I think fair play to you for putting up the review .

I love your description of baby mamatex. Wriggling :) mmm which delivery are you leaning towards ??

I am leaning towards the C section because I am afraid of going into actual labor and then continuing through to be honest!! I was induced last time and those contractions I had were only at the very beginning, but tired me out!! I couldn't imagine having to go all the way until 9 or 10cm!! I will make a final decision once I get to the end of the third trimester. My only issue with the C section is having to do it at 38 weeks. Not comfortable with that at all. I would much rather wait until I am 40 weeks.

Labour is tiring but you get through it. I'm trying not to think about birth :lol: The thought of a c-section would scare me more I think!

Labour is tiring but you get through it. I'm trying not to think about birth :lol: The thought of a c-section would scare me more I think!

I was nervous about the C section when I had to have one after Sky's heart rate dropped from the contractions, but it was as nice of an experience as major surgery like that can be. Lol. I already had my epidural from before but they upped the medicine since I was being cut open. I didn't have a problem with that and went on to have a hard, but manageable recovery. I have read that labor pains that aren't induced are more manageable than those brought on by induction. If I do go with the VBAC, I will definitely be asking for an epidural if things get too intense. I have nothing but respect for anyone who does it natural. I don't have that kind of courage lol

I did it natural. An epidural scares me. I'm not courageous, I'm a wimp! :lol: It was very very very painful but I must be mad because I plan on being natural again.

I'm so scared to give birth again! I had a horrible 38 hour labour where I stopped progressing and had to be induced at 7cm with picotin and they gave me an epidural after about 24 hours of labour and said if I didn't have it I'd end up with a c section as I was so tired. He had cord compression so his heart was dipping constantly...scariest crappiest time of my life I was SO traumatised by the whole thing :(

I'm very nervous to give birth again ahhhhh

My mum had a c section with me and then a VBAC with my sister but there was 5 years between them. She said the c section recovery was horrendus and she'd rather have the pain of labour then feel ok a few hours after than no pain of labour and weeks of recovery.

Like anything it's personal choice and for a lot of women a caesrean is the better option if they've already had one because of the risks with a VBAC.

I'm scared too but also excited!

This is my birth story - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/441577-beany-boy-has-arrived.html

The recovery was horrendous. I had split stitches and lots of infections!

Thats my birth story :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1305501-18-10-12-bit-scary.html

I am SO excited to meet her and can't wait but I really am scared now I know what to expect. It was easier when I didn't have a clue lol

So you went a bit earlier with your son? Thats cool. I was a week overdue it drove me insane lol.

Yeah stitches are horrible!

Yeh went into labour a week early and had him 5 days early :)

Will read yours now!

Our sons share a birthday :)

Sorry for TMI but something down there just doesn't feel right, after a wee when I wipe it burns and also sex burns too. The Doctor has treated me for thrush with a pessary twice but it's not worked. Today the burning is worse and I have LOTS of creamy CM. I had to do a self swab at the Doctors on Friday and should have results tomorrow, I'm worried that they will say they've found nothing but I've no idea what else it could be other than Bacterial Vaginosis! Anyone had anything similar?

On a plus note, baby boy is moving so so much. I feel him pretty much all day now :cloud9:

Unexpected & BB- I am scared as hell to labor as well lol...I didn't deliver a full size baby with my loss but the contractions were horrible. Now that I have a full term baby I'm scared that I will tear :( I wanted to go natural but I'm having second thoughts lol..

BB- Hopefuly your results will yield a specific diagnosis and not something so general...Also, you're so lucky to feel the baby at 17wks and for it to be consistent. I don't think Brooklyn moved consistently for me until like 28wks. Now she won't stop lol

Swabs came back normal. I've booked to go in again on Froday because this burning isn't normal. I have so much creamy CM too it's unreal!

Sounds like thrush maybe? I had a lot of that at the start!

Happy 17 weeks brunette!!

I'm 37 weeks!!!!! SO happy to have reached this milestone but now incredibly impatient to go into labour and have her here safe and sound lol.

Happy 35 weeks Mariahs Mom! Can't believe how close our pregnancies are really! We could have them on the same day lol!

I still don't feel 'safe' I'm a worrier! Terrified of stillbirth then I worried constantly about SID's! The joys of being mums we never stop worrying I don't think.

24 weeks isn't that far off now for you really BB!

It feels VERY far! :lol:

He's been really active for the past 3 days and today really quiet! I'd like constant movement!

He could have shifted positions bb and facing inwards so you can't feel him so much . They have soooo much wiggle room at this stage :) don't worry he will turn again and be thumping you soon enough :)

I'm so so excited 2 labour watches to come , its nearly as good and exciting as doing it myself lol...... So girls can we offical start labour watch now ? Do ye mind sharing ?? I can't wait :) ...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->