Moving on in the journey from ttc

I don't mind. I'm having zero symotoms lol, not even braxton hicks. Started DTD every night from the last few nights in the hopes to help things along. Walking and DTD Are the only two things I'm going to bother trying this time. Pineapples and hot curries didn't work.

Good on you !! Icouldnt bring myself to DTD at the end even when I went over !!! Nothing worked for me . Do you have any feelings about when it might happen ?

None at all. I thought I might go early with my son and he was 7 days over so I'm really not sure.

I've felt I might go a bit early this time but I think it's wishful thinking.

I can't wait to meet her I feel so close but so far!

I know the last few weeks draaaaaaaaag ! And it doesn't help that all the time people are asking " so any news " lol. Including me !!!!!!

Unexpected- YESSSSS we are so close with our due dates. It would be cool if our girls were born close to each other...I also worry abt stillbirth & SIDS but I take comfort in the fact that Brooklyn is so active. We'll be fine girl. Let's just enjoy it because when they are teenagers they will sure give us heart attacks :) haha

BB- Definitely sounds like thrush. Ugh that's so annoying !! And I know what you mean about feeling "safe". I remember it like it was just yesterday I was waiting for VDay. In hindsight the time flew by but in the moment it seems like FOREVER. Brooklyn would have days where shouldn't move as much until like 28wks. Sometimes they are just having a lazy day lol

Left- Yes we can begin labour watching lol. I've been. A week ago contractions had me on the couch with so much cramping. I drank a glass of water and after 2 hrs they went away. Then yesterday, my lower back pain and cramping really had me thinking I was in labour. After a nap they went away. My OB said it's just my body preparing me for what's to come. So I might deliver sooner than later. Also, I get my stitch removed in a week and a half . My OB told my that usually starts labour, sooooooooooooo I'm excited lol

I bet you are:happydance: its a very exciting time , make sure and enjoy every second of it :flower: I never felt any pain in the front when contracting I had all my pain in my back . Ohhhhhh I'm so excited for you both :hugs:

https://www.pregnancyafterlosssupport.com/23-things-wish-someone-told-pregnancy-loss/

I'm new to this site so I don't know where to post this... But I'm now 6 days late and having excess cm. Milky white to watery. Last month I had a miscarriage.. I was 5 weeks 2 days pregnant. They considered it a chemical pregnancy. I'm having tender nipples again, constantly tired and hungry, and nauseous at night. Any one have any opinions?... I'm scared to get my hopes up and have my 5th miscarriage..:cry:

BB- OMG I love that article. It was so dead on.

Mrs. Sorrows- Sorry to hear about your losses. I suffered a loss last September at 22wks. Your symptoms sound promising though. Did you take a pregnancy test, considering you're 6days late.

Try this group as well; https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ber-bfps-whos-going-new-ladies-come-join.html

Left- I'm so excited too. I just want her to be here safe & sound. OMG I'm getting anxious typing this lol

BB - thanks for linking that article. It really is so true. I think would add that people think that if the current pregnancy is going well you have no reason to worry. (that was the most irritating for me)

Unexpected - I kept thinking I would go early with DD and she came 4 days late. ha ha I think second babies have more BH and false labour. I hope your LO comes sooner than your son did and that these last few weeks (days?) go by quickly.

Mariahsmom - I found that the false labour got more intense and closer together towards the end. Can't wait to hear about your rainbow when she comes!

Mrs Sorrows - just take that pregnancy test and find out one way or the other. But it's normal for cycles to go off kilter after a loss. After a pregnancy my PMS is very, very much like pregnancy symptoms. After a loss it was especially heartbreaking. With 4 losses already have you considered going for testing?

afm - just truckin' along. I think DD is STTN now. She did wake up just before 3am last night but by the time I got her bottle ready she was asleep again and didn't get up until 9. She also has a bit of plagio (flat head) and am a little freaked out. My son had it too and I'm scared the doctor will be angry with me for letting it happen again. :( I had done all the things to prevent it but it still happened. Don't know what else I could have done but it looks bad.

So if this soreness/cramping does not ease up by tonight, Im thinking I will be in L&D....

So yesterday I went to a corn maze and it took us 1 1/2hrs to get through it. Lastnight, I was a little sore but nothing too bad. So this morning, I have bad lower back pain, abdominal soreness, uterus feels sore and cramping.

I'm waiting until tonight to see if it wears off before I call L&D because idk if it's true labour. What do you ladies think?

Try and sleep. If you can't sleep I would ring. I couldn't sleep through contractions.

Aww our son Tristan just felt his baby brother kick :cloud9:

Mariahs Mum any updates?

That's adorable Brunette!

Thinking of you Mariahs Mom, hope your ok x

As for me no signs of labour so far but it's still early days :)

Hey ladies...so 2 days later, the cramping and back pain have not let it. Barely got any sleep. Waiting for doctor to call me back but I'm sure he will tell me to come in. I'm starting to think this is labour because lying nor drinking water had eased the back pain or cramping. I guess we will see...

BB- That's so special!!!

Mariah'smom - sounds like the beginning of something! :happydance: With both of my children I had days of early labour. The contractions were irregular but they just would not let up. When they start to wake you up and/or make you wince I'd start to pay attention with the timing. In your case the doctor would probably want you to come in but my hospital wanted me to wait until they were 5 minutes apart, lasting 1 minute and painful enough I couldn't speak through them....even though they knew I lived 2 hours away!

BB - that's so sweet. Moments like this will help make it all more real for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->