Moving on in the journey from ttc

So I was just discharged from Labor & Delivery. Turns out I was having contractions. They weren't strong enough so they decided to send me home. There was a Maternity Nurse on call that has been there for over 40yrs. She was so informative and helpful. The entire nursing staff is convinced I will deliver within a week or two...This is so exciting . OMG....oh yea, I asked if 35weekers do well in the NICU?? I was told that 35wkrs rarely ever go to the NICU. Very uncommon. That made me even more excited lol...

The only frustrating thing is that I'm still cramping. Even with all the fluids and meds, the cramping is still there. I'm curious to see how much longer until delivery.

So I was just discharged from Labor & Delivery. Turns out I was having contractions. They weren't strong enough so they decided to send me home. There was a Maternity Nurse on call that has been there for over 40yrs. She was so informative and helpful. The entire nursing staff is convinced I will deliver within a week or two...This is so exciting . OMG....oh yea, I asked if 35weekers do well in the NICU?? I was told that 35wkrs rarely ever go to the NICU. Very uncommon. That made me even more excited lol...

The only frustrating thing is that I'm still cramping. Even with all the fluids and meds, the cramping is still there. I'm curious to see how much longer until delivery.

Baby watch is so exciting!!! :happydance: I mean, it's no fun to be on pins and needles, but you're oh so close!!

Mariah'smom - sounds like the beginning of something! :happydance: With both of my children I had days of early labour. The contractions were irregular but they just would not let up. When they start to wake you up and/or make you wince I'd start to pay attention with the timing. In your case the doctor would probably want you to come in but my hospital wanted me to wait until they were 5 minutes apart, lasting 1 minute and painful enough I couldn't speak through them....even though they knew I lived 2 hours away!

BB - that's so sweet. Moments like this will help make it all more real for him.

That's exactly what the doctor told me before I was discharged yesterday. Wait until they are 5-7mins apart and I can barely speak...not looking forward to that haha...

How exciting! :happydance: Have you had your stitch removed?

Yes!!!! So exciting...They have not removed my stitch. They won't until I'm in active labor. But I'm scheduled to get it removed on the 25th; I'll be 37wks...

Hey do u have a baby bump yet?? Any pics?

Baby watch is so exciting!!! :happydance: I mean, it's no fun to be on pins and needles, but you're oh so close!!

Lol yes I can't believe how close I am...never thought I would see full term lol...but I absolutely hate being in limbo; not knowing when she's going to come :wacko:

How exciting Mariah's Mom. I don't think it will be very long for you :) Bet you can't wait!!!

I am still having no signs at all. I think I will go over again. I HATE the not knowing when as well. It could be tommorow it could be in 4 weeks time. I wish our due dates were 100% accurate lol.

Eyemom- Where have you been?? 27wks already?!?! YAYYYYYYYY
HI! I'm here, kinda lurking from time to time. It's been crazy lately. Not in a bad way, just super busy. But yeah, can't believe I'm about to wrap up the 2nd tri. Everything has been pretty smooth-sailing pregnancy wise. Thanks for checking on me. ;) Super excited for you.

Yep I definitely have a bump. :happydance: Although some days it's not as big and I just look fat :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2
Eyemom- Where have you been?? 27wks already?!?! YAYYYYYYYY
HI! I'm here, kinda lurking from time to time. It's been crazy lately. Not in a bad way, just super busy. But yeah, can't believe I'm about to wrap up the 2nd tri. Everything has been pretty smooth-sailing pregnancy wise. Thanks for checking on me. ;) Super excited for you.

Sure, no prob. That's good to hear that things have been going smoothly for u. I can't believe that you're abt to wrap up the 2nd trimester either :happydance:
And yes I'm so excited that I'm almost at the finish line. I can't wait to meet my little girl.

Baby bump pic???? Does she move a lot?

How exciting Mariah's Mom. I don't think it will be very long for you :) Bet you can't wait!!!

I am still having no signs at all. I think I will go over again. I HATE the not knowing when as well. It could be tommorow it could be in 4 weeks time. I wish our due dates were 100% accurate lol.

OMG NOPPPEEEEE I can not wait at all :happydance: I hope it doesn't take too long for either one of us to have our girls. Hopefully you won't go overdue again. Fx'd

Lovely neat bump Brunette!

Happy 18 weeks!!!

I'm 38 weeks today and no signs at all. No braxton hicks! Just insomnia and feeling like a whale lol.

I'm most excited to get to 39 weeks because they say about 75% of people go 1 week either side of their due date which was true for me but on the wrong side lol.

I was exactly 4 days over with both of mine. Hannah almost came on the 3rd day overdue but then had to be born at 1:30am of the fourth day. Silly girl got stuck. lol (wasn't "lol" at the time though)

Oooooh I'm so excited reading your posts ! I'm glad I didn't miss it phew !! Our broadband went and I was going mad thinking I'm gonna miss labour watch and at such an exciting time :) I went the full 10 days over which was no fun :( still the little bugger wouldn't budge ! Lol ...... Excitement is building :)

No signs of labor over here...but Yesterday she was kicking my cervix ALLLDDAAAYYYY. It is the most uncomfortable feeling ever. Other than that, NOTHING! So, I'm just labor watching now. Soooooooooo boring lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->