Moving on in the journey from ttc

Mariah enjoy the boring !! Every second of it ! Enjoy your bump , the uncomfortableness of it all . I guarantee you that you will miss being pregnant a few weeks after she is here . They are not related you don't regret she is here but you WILL miss being pregnant every second of it ..so enjoy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mariah enjoy the boring !! Every second of it ! Enjoy your bump , the uncomfortableness of it all . I guarantee you that you will miss being pregnant a few weeks after she is here . They are not related you don't regret she is here but you WILL miss being pregnant every second of it ..so enjoy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol I know I know. Everyone keeps telling me but I'm just too impatient :happydance: I'm sure once she gets here I'll miss those boring days

I had my appointment today and little lady is 2/5ths down into my pelvis and she said they don't usually go more down until labour. She said she is in the perfect position for labour and to expect her any day but I'm not getting my hopes up lol. I bet that's guaranteed she will be 2 weeks overdue now!

I'm getting headbutted in the cervix a lot and it really hurts so I feel your pain Mariah's Mom!!

I quite like the idea of a name meaning rainbow or something significant to our losses for babies middle name but can't seem to find any boys ones! Does anyone know of any please?

Rainbow names for boys and girls. https://babynames.merschat.com/index.cgi?function=Search&meaning=Rainbow

They're all more exotic names but I kind of like "Jalus". :)

I'm in the single figure countdown, fingers crossed for me she arrives soon please guys xx

BB~ I love that idea of the middle name. That would be so cool.

UNEXPECTED~ Omg single digits I'm so jealous haha.

AFM~ I'm still Labour watching. The other night I was woken out my sleep by bad cramps and I thought it was the real deal but after drinking a Gatorade & 1hr later they subsided. Other than that nothing else to report. How is everyone else doing?

Plodding along! Looks like sickness is going so I'm finally able to cook again and eat fruit and veg which feels great!
Feeling him move every single day which is lovely. :)

I have a scan tommorow to check placenta and cord and water around baby because she was measuring 3.5 weeks behind at my last appointment (fundal heights) and she didn't grow for a week, or my bump didn't.

I'm not overly worried. It'll be nice to see her!

Keep us posted :) good news here eventually the results of my smear came back . I've got the all Clear so that's great news :) now to get moving on ttc no2 :)

brunette - feels good to be able to eat real foods again, doesn't it? I'm glad you're starting to feel better. :)

Unexpected - let us know how your appointment goes.

Left - glad your appointment went well. So OH has conceded to TTC for number 2? I hope the journey towards a sibling for your LO doesn't take too long and is much easier than your first TTC journey.

Mariahsmom - sounds like your body is playing tricks on you. The BH can get really painful at times. I still think it sounds like your body is really gearing up towards the real thing. My false labours got more intense and closer together right before my real labour began. I had a really painful bout (they kind that woke me up) about 2 days before the real thing.

afm - feeling really hormonal again. Don't like it. Threw a hissy at the inlaws yesterday which was really immature, am always crying or just feeling disinterested in life (not suicidal...just disconnected) and am getting weird cycle cues. This is way tmi but my discharge is all over the place and, well, coming in copious amounts. I have to wear a liner at all times now, it's so disgusting. Sometimes it's creamy, sometimes its ewcm and other times just watery. Blech. I've had my first AF already and I should have been in my fertile period two Fridays ago and the cm started just before that. Yesterday and today I've been having some mild nausea and cramps. We've been using condoms so I know I can't be pregnant but I am getting a little scared. I hope that doesn't offend anyone, but I really don't want to be pregnant right now. I keep reminding myself that I got loads of pregnant-like symptoms after my miscarriages so I am thinking it's just my body resettling. If Im back to normal cycles, my next AF should come end of this week or early next. My last AF was really weird and spotty so not sure if I should expect it to come on time just yet.

Oh starry I'd say its scary to be on the other end of the " not ttc " when you think you are. I'm sure its just your body regulating itself .

Speaking of hormones My hair is still falling out in chunks. !! Has been for two months now !! If it doesn't stop soon I will end up bald !! My oh tells me the hair problem is not the dogs now its with me !!!! I'm shedding everywhere !!

Left~ I'm so happy for you. Now you can start the TTC process.good luck

Unexpected~ Sorry the little one is still measuring behind. This happened to a friend of mine and she got to meet get a little sooner than expected. Not the worst outcome.

BB~ I know you're happy that the sickness is disappearing. With my first loss I was sick the entire time and could not com until I lost her at 22 weeks. Hopefully you won't have my luck haha.

Starry~ I hope that you are right about my body gearing up for labor. I love being pregnant bit I am so anxious to meet her and get back to normal. On a serious note, I'm so sorry to hear that you are having a hard time.hormones are the devil and sometimes I feel like they cause more bad than good. I really hope things go back to normal for you soon.I know how you're feeling is out of your control so I hope things ease up soon.

Eyemom & Mamatex~ How are you ladies?

Goes to show moms instinct is usually right!

For weeks now I've been saying my bump isn't growing much and it was measuring 2 weeks behind then 3 and it didn't grow from 35cm at my 28 or 29 week appointment and on the graph it had fallen off the chart a little.

So my midwife says 'No it's all fine, it's because babies head down' But baby has been head down for 3 weeks? Doesn't explain the sudden stop of growth or the fact I'm measuring 35 weeks at nearly 39.

Shes a right huffy lady with me and books me in for a scan to check fluid level and blood flow but says 'You won't be getting a growth scan, don't think think this an excuse to see your baby'

So today I go in to the PANDA unit at the hospital and they take one look at my notes and chart and say 'This isn't right you need a growth scan'

So I get a scan and she is just on the 10th centile and her measurements are a few weeks behind. There concern is she isn't growing any more but they have nothing to go off because this is the first scan i was referred for. They are annoyed I wasn't referred before.

So the midwife and consultant decide to give me a sweep (OUCH) which hasn't done anything yet and I've got to go back next Tuesday at 39+6 for another scan. If she hasn't grown much or nothings changed I'm getting induced because they said theres no point keeping her in there if she isn't growing properly.

So i'm glad I stood my ground and fought my corner because they are keeping a good eye on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->