Moving on in the journey from ttc

Hey everyone!!!! I can not believe I will be 20wks Friday :) this pregnancy is flying by and I couldn't be happier. I'll be honest, imma little nervous because last time I lost my daughter at 22wks (2 wks away) UGHHHH! But last pregnancy I did notice my mucus plug come out around 19weeks so that's the only thing that's reassuring. I have a feeling things will be fine but it's still un-nerving.

Well I hope everyone is having a great day :)

EyeMom how r u? You're 11wks!!!!! Congrats. When's your next appt?

Unexpected do you have those aches on your side? Like complete discomfort and pulling/stretching feeling?

Hey everyone!!!! I can not believe I will be 20wks Friday :) this pregnancy is flying by and I couldn't be happier. I'll be honest, imma little nervous because last time I lost my daughter at 22wks (2 wks away) UGHHHH! But last pregnancy I did notice my mucus plug come out around 19weeks so that's the only thing that's reassuring. I have a feeling things will be fine but it's still un-nerving.

Unexpected do you have those aches on your side? Like complete discomfort and pulling/stretching feeling?

20 weeks? So exciting, it sure doesn't seem that long! It is always harder until you get past the last loss point ( I can imagine even harder when that point is that far along!)

Sending positive vibes your way!

I'm 22 weeks today! I can't wait to get to 24 weeks and be at V day.

Yeah I totally get an achey bump. I get a dull ache under my bump and stretching or pulling if i move quickly or sneeze. I had it with my son too I think it's perfectly fine :)

So happy for you hun. I have a good feeling everything is going to go perfectly for you x

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been trying to slowly catch up on threads, but I don't know if I can do it. I think things should (hopefully) be slowing down a bit here!

Anyway, yup 11 weeks! Thank you! My next appt is on Monday, when I'll be 12 weeks. It'll be a quick routine one, but hopefully first time hearing baby's heartbeat on the doppler. <3

I posted a pic on fb today of my lil growing bump. ;)
https://img10.imagefra.me/i74n/missinformed/1b5u_d30_uavlm.jpgUploaded at ImageFra.me

Hope everyone's doing great. <3

mariah's mom - you're doing great! Be really gentle and kind to yourself the next two weeks and once that loss milestone passes you can throw a victory party. I have faith that your cerclege will do the trick and that this really is your rainbow.

unexpected - wow, you really are getting along. So close to V day! I was definitely getting an achey bump at that point in the pregnancy. I had called my doctor about it at one point because the soreness wasn't letting up and I was still a basket case with all my nerves. She said it was normal and just a sign I needed to rest and drink more. And I could take Tylenol if it got too bad.

eyemom - what a cute bump! Hope your appointment on Monday goes well and you hear that wonderful heart beat.

afm - appointment today was really, really short. I guess that's what happens when you get the normal and boring pregnancy you prayed for. Still on bi-weekly visits so won't see her again until I'm full-term! Crazy. That's when I go for my Strep B swab. Yay......

While in the waiting room DS was running around (DH was with him) and he slipped on the tile, fell and hit his face on the floor. DH brought him over to me and his mouth was filled with blood. I was convinced he had split his lip so I made DH take him to the ER (just around the corner) and afterwards I walked over to join them. We waited a little while and DS was so antsy and there was this guy puking his guts out next to us. Thankfully, the bleeding stopped on its own and we could see he had simply bitten his lip and it hadn't split. So we told the nurse we were leaving. By the time we were back at the car DS was jumping and laughing. But that had been lots of blood! I had been scared. My nephew had split his lip open while i was watching him years ago and that was just such a horrible experience. Seeing the blood fill DS' mouth brought back all the fear and guilt. Just glad he didn't need stitches. The wait times were so bad we'd probably not be home yet and DH checked in with him about 9 hours ago.

Hey Girls,

I have an Alyson and an Erin requested to join the Facebook Group. Is it any of you? If anyone else wants to join message me with your name and I will send you the link. :D

Hope your all ok :)

I remember Mowatt expressing interest in the group. Maybe contact her to see if she belongs to one of those names.

Omgosh is your DS ok?
I remember when Tristan slipped in the bath, he split his chin on the handle, bath within in seconds was bright red! Scary!

Yes, DS is fine. He woke up the next morning and the cut was starting to scab over already. He was back to usual monkey-like self right away. DH told me he was laughing by the time they got to the car on their way to the hospital. He's the sort of kid who bounces back very quickly from illness and injury. Makes it tricky to tell when he is sick. The only time I've seen him down and out was the one time he had a fever of 103. Even then he tried to laugh and smile but just couldn't.

Thanks girls!!! You guys are truly amazing and have been so supportive. I'm gettin emotional typing this because you girls are always here to calm me down and ease my worries....I just can't wait to pass 22wks then 24wks SO I CAN BREATH!!!!!!! Lol

Hi girlies!!!
I know I'm not in the expecting club but I miss you all on the other thread, I don't wanna be there without you all. Me and the darling OH have decided to take a little break from TTC which I'm happy with :)
I know we haven't been doing it long but I was getting to crazy about it. And god forbid he missed the schedule lol, I would have the hump for a week hahah! So for me we have decided to break, so I plan to start my first year in September towards being a midwife &#128513; arghhh so excited!!

Mariah's mom !! So please you have a healthy baby girl in there! How are you all getting on? Tell me EVERYTHING I love to hear how those little bubs are doing xxx

Hi girlies!!!
I know I'm not in the expecting club but I miss you all on the other thread, I don't wanna be there without you all. Me and the darling OH have decided to take a little break from TTC which I'm happy with :)
I know we haven't been doing it long but I was getting to crazy about it. And god forbid he missed the schedule lol, I would have the hump for a week hahah! So for me we have decided to break, so I plan to start my first year in September towards being a midwife &#128513; arghhh so excited!!

Mariah's mom !! So please you have a healthy baby girl in there! How are you all getting on? Tell me EVERYTHING I love to hear how those little bubs are doing xxx

Good luck with your endeavors on all fronts :)

Hi Little One

Have you put it on hold completely or just NTNP?

Awh many good things on the horizon for you. I'd loveee to be a midwife it seems like an amazing job.

Hi ladies <3

Starry, so glad your DS was okay! That would make it hard to tell when he's sick, but that's also great too that he's such a trooper and doesn't get too down about it. Hate seeing miserable little ones.

Mariahs Mom, hope these next few weeks go by quickly for you. I'll be here doing my happy dance when you reach V Day!

Hi Little_one, nice of you to pop in! It's good to see you. I understand taking a break. You have so many exciting things on the horizon. You're going to be a brilliant midwife, I know it.

AFM, had my 12 week Dr appt today. It was a quick in and out, which I expected, but I mean it was REALLY fast. I went in 10 minutes EARLY!!! And I had my next appt scheduled and was out of the building by 4 min after my appt time. Basically I just weighed in, handed over my urine sample, and then we heard the heartbeat on doppler for the first time. I haven't gained any weight yet, which surprised me because it's certainly been redistributing lol. But Dr wasn't concerned at this point. It seems like I remember that being the case before also. I think I'd gained a little by now, but I started out at barely 100 lbs that time :wacko: ...not the case this time. ;) Heart rate was 156 bpm. So pleased things are finally proceeding as normal now. :cloud9:

So glad your appointment went well!

Must have been lovely to hear the heartbeat. Sounds like things are going fab :) When do you have your next scan?

eyemom - so relieved that your appointment went well! So exciting! I hope things continue to go well so you can enjoy your pregnancy and get excited to give your DD a little sibling.

little one - I understand the need for a break. I was never brave enough to take one but I can definitely appreciate the craziness. All the best as you pursue a career in midwifery.

afm - just waiting and waiting at this point. I am not completely ready for baby. I still want to clean out my room so it's all nice to set up the bassinet. I want her in my room for a few months before she moves into the nursery. That requires some rearranging so just need to rope DH into helping. He said he would help, but in true man fashion, getting him to actually set down into doing it is taking some time. ;) It also doesn't help that I get so winded and sore from regular chores that an extra project keeps getting pushed back. But my hospital bag is pretty much packed (just need to throw in my brush which I can do in 30 seconds once it is time) and DS' suitcase is all packed and ready so he can be whisked off to the sitters. The gear is all washed and ready. Just need to install the infant car seat in the car.

I have no idea if LO will come early or be late. My MiL had her babies early. My mom had them late. DS was 4 days late though I started early labour right on his due date. He's always been a dawdler though. lol No idea if this girl will be like Mommy or Daddy. DH is convinced she'll be a bit early. We'll see.

Thanks unexpected. :) I'll schedule my next scan at my next (16 week) appt. Scan is looking to be 6-7 weeks from now.

Thanks Starry. I feel like I can finally breathe. I'd been feeling pretty good about things the last few weeks, but it's nice to have tangible evidence that things are going well too.

I understand how it goes with getting your room ready. :) Including the husband stuff, haha. My DH drives me nuts because he'll put stuff off forever, then one night he's like a tornado and accomplishes more in 2 hours than I could do in days.

Eye delighted to hear all is well with LO and you got to hear that amazing sound of a human being grown :) hearing their heartbeat for the first time is so precious . The first time ever to be heard :)

Starry only 5 weeks to go how did that happen !!!! Eeeek I can't wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->