Moving on in the journey from ttc

I know (though it's closer to 4 weeks now). 30 day countdown. It's going to be the longest month of my life! :haha: But I've also refused to let myself look ahead for so long during my pregnancy that the reality of another baby appearing so soon is kind of hitting me all at once.

Only frustrating thing is in all the May threads I'm a part of here the girls are due at the very beginning of May and everyone is having their babies early. Even those due close to me have all these medical reasons to be induced within the next week or two. I should have joined the June threads. I feel so far behind.:wacko:

Seems like I missed a lot. I've been so busy with the wedding planning and House Hunting...

Eyemom- I'm sooooooo happy that your appt went well. Hearing the heartbeat for the first time is truly a special moment!!! I'm like you, I have not gained 1 pound and I'm 20wks. Last pregnancy I even lost 24lbs and the doctor had to put me on meds to stop the weight loss...I'm seriously so happy for u!!!

Starry- How exciting that you are already 4wks away from D-Day :) I know your nerves are probably in overdrive and that's prob what's causing you to not be ready. I completely understand. I'm sure that you will get LO's room ready in time!!!

AFM- I just had my 20+ week check up and it went great!!! My doctor said that my cervix look long and closed. WAIT, did I hear correctly, LONG????? A doctor has never said my cervix looks long. I am so excited and relieved I almost cried. My doctor was thrilled and surprised because with my last pregnancy by 18weks my cervix was at .8cm then at 20wks I was at .7cm. I just couldn't be happier and I am so relieved. I still can't wait until 24wks but this definitely relieved a lot of anxiety!!

Mariah mum that is such good news :) you lady have a LONG cervix yahoooooooo :)
That 20 weeks went very quickly from the outside looking in ! Hopefully the next 20 will go just as quickly for you :)

Starry 29 days eeeeeek only 20 days and your into the single figure countdown ! I'm so so excited for you :)

Mariah - I am so pleased for you!! This is your rainbow, I just know it.

Ahh Mariah, so many exciting things going on with you. Thank you for the kind words. <3

Starry! I'm getting so excited! Countdown is on!

AFM- Nothing new really. Actually slept decently last night. So there was my weekly decent night of sleep. I can maybe hope for another next week. :dohh:

Hey everyone hope all is well

I had a bit of a scare today. I'm 23+4 so V Day on Wednesday which I'm looking forward to

I had a few gushes of liquid so went in to the hospital. They tested it and it's not amniotic fluid and my cervix was shut and looked good so they aren't worried about anything like that

Have sent some swabs off to check for infection and they also said I had protein in my urine so they've sent that off too, looks like I'm on for my fourth UTI of this pregnancy eugh!

Mariahs Mom - So glad to hear everything is looking fantastic. I am sure this is your rainbow too :)

Starry - Hardly any time at all till you'll have your little one. Bet you can't wait!

Mariah mum that is such good news :) you lady have a LONG cervix yahoooooooo :)
That 20 weeks went very quickly from the outside looking in ! Hopefully the next 20 will go just as quickly for you :)

Starry 29 days eeeeeek only 20 days and your into the single figure countdown ! I'm so so excited for you :)

Thanks Left for your support. Yes they flew by and I'm hoping the rest of the weeks fly by w/o a hitch!!

Ahh Mariah, so many exciting things going on with you. Thank you for the kind words. <3

Starry! I'm getting so excited! Countdown is on!

AFM- Nothing new really. Actually slept decently last night. So there was my weekly decent night of sleep. I can maybe hope for another next week. :dohh:

No problem Hun!! I hope things keep going smoothly for you :hugs:

Hey everyone hope all is well

I had a bit of a scare today. I'm 23+4 so V Day on Wednesday which I'm looking forward to

I had a few gushes of liquid so went in to the hospital. They tested it and it's not amniotic fluid and my cervix was shut and looked good so they aren't worried about anything like that

Have sent some swabs off to check for infection and they also said I had protein in my urine so they've sent that off too, looks like I'm on for my fourth UTI of this pregnancy eugh!

OMG that's so scary. I'm glad that everything turned out ok. Vday can not come sooner for either one of us. You are so close and I'm so envious haha...how are you feeling now? Feeling ok?

Unexpected so glad all is good with you but I'm sure that was scary as hell . Uti are not pleasant .... Hopefully this one will clear up quickly :)

Yikes unexpected, sounds so scary, but glad it wasn't what you feared. You did the right thing to make sure! Sorry about the UTI, but glad it's something you can just take a pill for!

GL brunette!

Everyone else :wave:

Unexpected - glad that it was all a false alarm. Hope the uti clears up soon. I had multiple yeast infections with this pregnancy so had to stop DTD all together...especially when the last time caused spotting as well at 20-something weeks.

brunette - good luck!

afm - had my own little scare. Baby had been relatively quiet all week which was unusual as she's our wiggly worm so Friday morning I called my doctor and they said as long as she moved 10 times a day that was fine. And she had been doing that so I guess all was normal. My other concern had been she wasn't moving when I laid down and they said that was fine too. And after I called she of course became busy again. She was so busy that I became sick to the stomach and was begging her to stop.

And it seems the closer I get to the end, the slower time goes. Ack! Have my first internal tomorrow to get my STrep B swab. Also been losing my plug in tiny bits at a time. I'm getting a lot more teases than I did with my son. So frustrating.

Starry, glad she started moving again! I've been thinking recently about how I can't wait to feel movement, but then I'll just have something else to worry over. Maybe she's just getting too crowded to want to move as often?

Good luck with the internal exam and the GBS swab. I think I lost my plug twice with my DD. I didn't know then that it can grow back. And I wasn't even sure if that's what it was. But looking back I really think it was. Anyway, sorry the teases are frustrating, but it's exciting to know your body is getting ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->