Moving on in the journey from ttc

I didn't loose my plug until i started having a few contraction then it all seemed to just come out. TMI but I couldn't believe how much of it there was!

Starry I'm so glad she started moving again for you. It can be such a worry. I think I went in a few times with my son because he went quiet towards the end.

thanks for the kind words ladies. I always hate feeling like I'm making a fuss but I know i'd never forgive myself if it WAS something and I ignored it.

Unexpected its so important to get anything that worries you checked out . Your not making a fuss don't ever think that !!

Starry I recall having the exact worries in the last few weeks and driving myself mad counting kicks ! I always thought it was 10 kicks in one hour but was told by the mw when I rang the hospital it was 10 in a 12hour waking period . Was told it more than once as I rang a good few times !!! Delighted she is wiggling again probably getting her rest for the big day :)

The next 3 weeks are going to be so rough. My hips are absolutely killing me. More than just aches. I feel like my whole pelvic region is being ripped apart and is on fire. Feeling lots of crunches and cracks. Getting around is torture. :cry: I've been getting this kind of pain since 11 weeks so it can't just be my huge bump but OB always says it's normal. :nope: Just as well as we don't have benefits and I couldn't afford massage therapy anyways.

Really, REALLY hoping I don't go too over. DH is still convinced she'll come early but I don't see how. She hasn't dropped yet. I feel like he's getting my hopes up too high. Babies in his family come early but in mine they came late. I think since it's my body carrying the baby that it will most likely follow my side's routine.

Sorry your feeling rough. It will be over before you know it I'm certain of it.

I hope she does come a lil early for you and certainly not late :)

The next 3 weeks are going to be so rough. My hips are absolutely killing me. More than just aches. I feel like my whole pelvic region is being ripped apart and is on fire. Feeling lots of crunches and cracks. Getting around is torture. :cry: I've been getting this kind of pain since 11 weeks so it can't just be my huge bump but OB always says it's normal. :nope: Just as well as we don't have benefits and I couldn't afford massage therapy anyways.

Really, REALLY hoping I don't go too over. DH is still convinced she'll come early but I don't see how. She hasn't dropped yet. I feel like he's getting my hopes up too high. Babies in his family come early but in mine they came late. I think since it's my body carrying the baby that it will most likely follow my side's routine.

Aww sorry you're in so my pain. My cousin is 28 wks and is experiencing the same thing. Her baby is resting buried on her hip bone and causing so much pain In her legs...I hope the next few weeks fly by

Can't believe I'm full-term now. It's that weird place knowing she could come any day but she could also be weeks away. I'm a last-minute sort of person so it feels weird to me to have my bags packed and such already when I might not need them for awhile. I don't really like it, to be honest. lol But when the time comes I know I'll be grateful they are ready.

Unexpected-sorry to hear about the uti, at least it is relatively easy to fix!

Starry- I recall worrying about kicks toward the end.. I remember laying in bed counting kicks to ease my mind!

Afm, my sweet boy is almost 3 months old and growing so fast. As crazy as it may seem I cannot wait to start trying for number 2. I have three more months of waiting then we are clear to try for another. I even kinda miss being pregnant. :)

Is your OH on board for trying again so soon? I remember it taking me awhile to convince DH in the beginning to have them close together and then it was HIM who had to convince me. ha ha DS was 10 months when we began TTC#2. It didn't quite work out the way we wanted but I do love the idea of having kids close together in age. If we did decide on a third we'd follow a similar timeline.

Unexpected-sorry to hear about the uti, at least it is relatively easy to fix!

Starry- I recall worrying about kicks toward the end.. I remember laying in bed counting kicks to ease my mind!

Afm, my sweet boy is almost 3 months old and growing so fast. As crazy as it may seem I cannot wait to start trying for number 2. I have three more months of waiting then we are clear to try for another. I even kinda miss being pregnant. :)

Is your OH on board for trying again so soon? I remember it taking me awhile to convince DH in the beginning to have them close together and then it was HIM who had to convince me. ha ha DS was 10 months when we began TTC#2. It didn't quite work out the way we wanted but I do love the idea of having kids close together in age. If we did decide on a third we'd follow a similar timeline.

He is totally on board! We are not getting any younger (I am 32 and he is almost 40) because of this we never had an intention of waiting long after Talon. I also think it would be nice to have our children close together. :)

Can't believe I'm full-term now. It's that weird place knowing she could come any day but she could also be weeks away. I'm a last-minute sort of person so it feels weird to me to have my bags packed and such already when I might not need them for awhile. I don't really like it, to be honest. lol But when the time comes I know I'll be grateful they are ready.

Starry I'm soooooo excited for u!! Ugh this pregnancy has flown by for u! I remember when u first announced it and then found out the gender. You have been my inspiration and a good support...you are full term and it seems like it is sinking in for u, YAY LOL:hugs: I can't wait till I see you post that you are in labor :hugs:

Hi ladies, how is everyone? I am hopefully coming out of lurk/minimal posting mode. Feeling a little better...I think. 14 weeks today, yay! Officially 2nd trimester by I think anyone's definition! :dance:

On second thought...ordered a "big girl" mattress and box springs for my DD, and there's a TON to do to get ready to move that in. So I might not be as present as I thought I would for a minute. Sigh.

Hope everyone's doing great.

Mariahs Mom...getting closer and closer to V Day!!!

Thanks, Mariahs Mom. :hugs: How are you getting on?

eyemom - congrats on reaching 2nd tri! How exciting to get DD's big girl room ready! We still need to do that for DS though his new mattress is sitting and waiting in his new room-to-be (we already have the bed frame from DH's bachelor days).

afm - the end-of-pregnancy hormones are starting to kick in. I have been crying pretty much all day. :cry: I lasted longer than I did with DS. With him I was crying every day from 35 weeks. Of course, that pregnancy was far more stressful than this one ever was. But now I'm just ready for baby to come. I'm also getting way more false labour with this one than with DS. With the hospital being so far away I have to take each one seriously and it's becoming quite draining. My nerves are frayed!

On a happier note, my free formula samples from Similac have FINALLY come in. :thumbup: I already got my samples from Enfamil and NESTLE (which includes a free diaper bag! woot!) and my mom is collecting samples for me too.

Seen the hospital. I have anti phospholipid syndrome. During pregnancy I have to take 75mg aspirin, 5mg folic acid and an injection every day up to 6 weeks after birth. I will be seen every 6 weeks for blood tests. I will have 5-6 scans. I've just had some more bloods done and go back tonight to start the injections.

Mariahs Mom - So excited your so closed to V Day!!!! How are you feeling?

Eyemom - So pleased to hear your in second trimester!

Starry - Sorry to hear your feeling down and hormonal. It's not easy being pregnant especially heavily pregnant xx

Brunette- I'm glad you have an answer for your losses but I know it must be hard to come to terms with a condition

bb! That's the same as antiphospholipid antibodies yes? I'm sorry I'm sure it's not great news, but that's wonderful they have answers for you and they know how to take care of you now. Big hugs.

Seen the hospital. I have anti phospholipid syndrome. During pregnancy I have to take 75mg aspirin, 5mg folic acid and an injection every day up to 6 weeks after birth. I will be seen every 6 weeks for blood tests. I will have 5-6 scans. I've just had some more bloods done and go back tonight to start the injections.

I'm glad they have diagnosed you and now have a plan...Fx'd that things work out :hugs:

Hi ladies, how is everyone? I am hopefully coming out of lurk/minimal posting mode. Feeling a little better...I think. 14 weeks today, yay! Officially 2nd trimester by I think anyone's definition! :dance:

On second thought...ordered a "big girl" mattress and box springs for my DD, and there's a TON to do to get ready to move that in. So I might not be as present as I thought I would for a minute. Sigh.

Hope everyone's doing great.

Mariahs Mom...getting closer and closer to V Day!!!

Yayyyy for second trimester!! I know that most feel great to know you are just moving along in this pregnancy!! I'm so glad things are going well for u, tell lil eye to keep up the good work :hugs: That's really cute that DD is getting a big girl mattress, how exciting. Before you know it, you will be preparing the nursery! I haven't done ANYTHING! All of our baby stuff is in the basement and garage haha...

And YES VDay is right around the corner. I promised DH and my sister that starting Friday I WILL TAKE IT EASY. (They ganged up on me haha) I will be 23wks Friday, 1 wk shy of VDAy, so I will put myself on bed rest! I'm so excited but so nervous at the same time :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->