Mrsq updates.....pg 1, 3

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
Hi everyone. obviously subject to my LO arrival and as and when I can get online over the Christmas period I have said I would be updater for MrsQ.

As you may poss know she started a thread this morning....
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ing-get-visit-midwife-going-hospital-now.html

This thread is all about updates for you passed on by her as and when she can.

I was told this morning about this high BP and that she might have to be kept in? :shrug:

this is what I have received so far today since that initial text.

BP still high and got protein still, getting baby checked at moment, heartbeat quite low.

Got iv line in ready for induction Fucking Hurts. (bless her :wacko::hugs:)

basically showing signs of pre eclampsia and they have just taken a load of blood and put canular in for possible induction. if bloods come back high they will talk over a delivery plan starting this afternoon.

have been given BP tablets to try and bring it down. waiting for blood results and will let you know the outcome

thats the last I have heard....

Please bare with me guys....this is supposed to be a rest day with hubby as our LO is also due but as I have promised Mrs Q I will be on once in a while to update where i can. :hugs::thumbup:
(I might have to pass the buck to someone else if things change for me.)

On that note....i will add my tuppence worth.... :hugs:

Good luck MrsQ....Im thinking of you lots and I hope everything goes ok for you. we could???? have a true Christmas day baby on our hands :haha::winkwink::thumbup:
Love ya bump buddy xxxx

Hope all goes well for her!!

Aww bless what a way to spend christmas eve :(
Will be thinking of her and hope everything goes okay xx

I'm so pleased that she's getting the attention that it sounds as though she's been needing. Hoping things go smoothly for her from here in.

let her know we are thinking of her and I hope everything goes well!! xxxxx

thanks ladies....last update....

they are keeping her in and may induce her tomorro or saturday once they have the staffing in to cope with the amount of ladies that are in at the moment. all depends if her blood pressure comes down or not.
what a way to spend christmas day poor love.

good luck MrsQ

xxx

Thanks for keeping us updated Sparklebaby, glad that Mrsq is getting the attention she needs but sorry to hear that it means being in hospital and worrying about pre-ecclampsia etc. Hang in there Mrsq!!

I hope everything goes well, keep us posted!!

hope her OH is allowed to spend plenty of time with her since its christmas

Oh no poor Mrs Q....doesn't matter about xmas day as long as her little baby is well.

Good luck Mrs Q, I wasn't planning on spending time on my pc on xmas day but I might pop on now to look out for updates.

:hugs: :hugs: xxxx

my fngers are crossed for her, poor lady xmas day in hospital, but on the plus side she may very well get her baby tomorrow. So hope alls well. xxx

Sorry you're in hosp over xmas but hope you're ok and LO is here soon. Good luck! :hugs: xx

Hope all goes well and her and baby are ok x

Thanks for updating Sparklebaby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"