Mum with princes group

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
So i saw a BnB group for the girlies. But none for our princes. So i thought aww lets make one:D

So how are all you yummy mummies

And how our all your gawjuss little men
xx

my little man is now 2 yrs 3 months and is very cheeky lol x

hello my man is 5 and a half months old and very cute:cloud9:

Hiya, mine is 8 and a half months now and is a very cheerful boy, except for the last couple of days, teething round 2! can't wait to have my normal baby back! xx

yay our own little group :happydance: My little baby man is 9 and a half months. His name is Jack and I love him to bits. I have never been away from him for more than an hour :cloud9: I love him sooooo much :cloud9:

Hi my little man is 19 months :cloud9: he is normally sooo good but today he is screaming the house down for no reason :hissy:

MY little PRINCe is 18mths and he is so gorgeous but he is currently trying to pull my living room blinds down, oh the joys!!!

My little prince is 2yrs7months :O where did that go lol!
He truely is little prince charming :) (most of the time ;) )

My lil man is almost 7yrs old & the time has just flown by.....its shocking....I look at him and it still feels like yesterday that I had him...he is my world & I absolutely adore him.
My second lil man is due in 7 weeks & I cant wait to meet him......

My man isnt here yet but wanted to say Jackie85 i LOVE your avartar pic with ur lo and his funky tee "chicks love me" awww!

My gorgeous boy is a WHOLE month old today =[

It's gone too quick!!!

Ooo I like this thread alot! My little man is 2 months!

Aww hello to all the mummies and all the cute little men we have]

What have you all done today
xx

:hi: we've had a play in the garden but other than that, nothing particularly exciting :) what about you? xx

:hi: My little man is 9 months old soon..gone so quickly..his name is Max and his mummy loves him to bits :cloud9:

xxx

Lisa max is gawjuss

Jackie- Aww i bet that was lovely playing in the garden.I was at college all day so aidan was at nursery. I missed him so much:(. But when we got home we had some dinner and then had a nice play in the bath and then he was out in dream world :D

Me and sam have been play fighting and sam won :blush: only cos he nearly pulled my earing out :dohh:

All our little men are beautiful xx

My lil man is 7 months on the 19th. Its gone soo fast! :(

Today we took part in the Barnardo's Big Toddle and had a picnic after.
We were on the 6 o'clock news on both BBC and ITV!

My son is 5 1/2 months and is out with his daddy today while mummy finishes some writing contracts. Instead, bad bad mummy is writing on BnB!

Hope everyones ok today?! Cant believe how quickly the time flies hey!

Me and Max are off fathers day shopping today...i have no clue :shrug:...any ideas girls? :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->