Mum with princes group

Yeah i do agree hun time goes by so fast :hissy:

For fathers day i have got karl a teddy saying worlds best dad and a cup that the kids can write a msg on x
didnt really no wat else i can recomend :blush: but have fun shopping anyway xx

Hi, I have 3 princes and a lil princess so I'm in both groups. Lol

My eldest prince is getting to the 'bad attitude' stage....thinks cos he's older than the rest, he can be the big boss man...they are not impressed :dohh:

My 6 yr old prince is soooooo grumpy....I just leave him to it, he'll grow out of it...or will he? After all, he is male :rofl:

My littlest prince is almost 8 weeks old, downing 6oz bottles every 3/4 hours and laughing alot.....at pictures on the wall :baby:

Can I just mention my lil girl...as she's like a boy :blush:
She is very hyper and always asking questions, do they ever grow out of that? Lol

hope you are all good and enjoying your lil guys xx

Hands up if their little men are teething

(Raises hand) It's so tireing
xx

Yes mine too :( this is round 2, he has his bottom 2 teeth so i'm guessing it's the top ones that are a nightmare this time round!

I have no idea what to get my OH for father's day yet, plus where i live there aren't many options shop-wise! xx

Dont get me started on the teething :sleep: Its exhausting looking after my grouchy baby! lol! Hes got his bottom two and top two next along from the front..like a lil vampire :rofl: Cant wait for them all to pop!

Got OHs pressie..went to a little shop called 'Creative Crafting' and decorated a mug with our little mans footprints and I designed the rest..its now kilned and gorgeous! Love it! :happydance:

How many of us knew we were expecting boys? Me and OH waited until birth (I wanted to know..OH was adamant he didnt!) Was a lovely surprise :D

xxx

Aidan has got two coming through at the botton and one coming through at the top.

lisa and jackie i sympathise we can all be zombies together :D

Lisa that sounds lovely. I bet your OH will love that its one of those presents he will treasure for years to come :D

I knew i was having a little boy, i'm wayyyy to impathient. Whats it like not knowing??
xx

Yeah sam is teething aswell and been a right pain with them :hissy:
and he as got a long way to go before he has got them all :blush:
hes got 2 bottom ones and 6 top ones x

Hi i'm mummy to Lucas Alexander, he's such a little sensitive chap, he's 3 months old :) how time flies :hi:

:hi: lillys mum x lucas is beautiful x

I am definitely feeling like a zombie today! I just gave up completely last night and put him in our bed. And he still woke up screaming every couple of hours :(

Yeah I found out I was having a boy at the 20 week scan, I was way too impatient to wait that long lol, we agreed not to tell anyone and we still managed to tell everyone before the day was out! :) xx

We're going to find out on our next one! :D Was a nice surprise with Max but I'm getting my way with number 2! :happydance:

I am sooooooo tired today...a certain little man decided to wake up at 3.30am ready for the day :dohh: It was very random! So sad as it is im off to bed ! :sleep: :rofl:

xxx

aww lisa poor you, hope you have a better nights sleep tonight

I noticed this evening Joseph's 3rd tooth has broken through! Weirdly tho it's another one at the bottom, I was expecting it to be a top one? Oh well, we will see if he sleeps better tonight! :)

Can I join? I have 3 boys, Landon is 6, Casen is 4 and hayden is 21mo :) Oh and I'm Beth

:hi: Beth! Your boys look adorable!

And :happydance: for Josephs third tooth!! :D

Max actually slept last night from 6pm to 6am as usual..phew..and is actually napping again now (845am)..he must still be tired from yesterdays antics! :D

Hope everyones little men are ok today :cloud9:

xxx

:hi:beth

thats great lisa, well done you on the sleeping - keep it up Max

Hiya everyone :hugs:
what are we all up to with our little men today x
Am taking sam shopping for a daddys day present and then were going to play in the garden :happydance:

That's really good Lisa, I'm hoping Joseph goes back to normal soon, last night wasn't too bad, just a 4:30 feed which isn't that bad compared to the night before!
Joseph usually has his baby swimming class on Sat (so cute to see all the little babies in their wetsuits!) but it was cancelled today so we've had a really boring day at home. We will have to go out somewhere a bit more interesting tomorrow to make up for it!
What did you get for him Aly? I think I've left it way too late now, I'll have to bake a cake tonight instead, feeling very bad about it! :( xx

Ahh Jackie Id love to start a swimming lesson with Max..what type of things do you get up to?

Aly, hope you managed to find a lovely daddys day present!

Im quite excited actually...we're going to cook daddy breakfast in bed and then give him his gifts! :cloud9:

Max has been in the cutest mood today...we've had a lovely day doing nothing much really :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok?!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"