Mum with princes group

I got him a teddy that says worlds best dad iff of sam :happydance:
and a cup that you can write a msg on off of robyn x
Were also going to cook him breakfast in ben in the morning x

Sam is teething so dont think i will get much sleep tonight :hissy:
How is everyone elses little one x

The swimming classes are really cute, it's more teaching them to feel confident in water than actual swimming at this age so we do a lot of nursery rhymes, getting them to kick to the edge of the pool and grab the side (while being held), swimming around with them on our backs or chests and also submerging them (i can't do this bit, my OH has to, Joseph doesn't mind it but i do!!) I am glad he's doing it because I am really anxious in water and I didn't want Joseph to be the same.
I am just about to make a cake for my OH for father's day, hopefully he'll like it! :) xx

I have 2 lil men josh who is 5 yr old, 6 in august and kieran who has just turned 1 xxx

Ahh thank you for that Jackie, And i agree I dont think Id enjoy dunking Max either...my OH would be roped in for that job too! :smug:

Susie your boys look so sweet!

Max has decided to start crawling backwards today...still no forward crawling :dohh:..it is progress tho! :rofl:

xx

Hiya girlies :wave: - im sooo slow missing these threads on the forum lol!

My Little Prince is called Benjamin and he is 3 1/2 months old :)

Hi gwizz

Your little man is handsome xx

Ty Aly, hows the teething?? mines doing an awful lot of knawing and dribbling so i best keep him off the dining room table legs lol!

My monster is 1 year and 3 weeks old today :)

xxx

My little man Tyler is 4 months old and he's absolutely gorgeous :blush: We're inseperable! I can't bare to be away from him for 5 minutes :blush: :)

Hi girls my lil man will be 5months on the 28th. He started this week turning over on his tummy like crazy and push him self forward like he is ready to start crawling. When did you lil guys start crawling. Lil David moves forward but draging his body.

Jade he is gorgeous

Sandy- Aidan did the same as your little man, he can crawl when he wants to but then he gets lazy and just drags him self along :D
xx

Sandy, Max has only just started backwards crawling! I have a lazy baby methinks! But he started getting on all fours and sort of rocking back and forth :shrug: Im hoping he goes forwards soon! :rofl: It does sound as if your LO will be on the move shortly! :happydance: (Well until he starts pulling through your cupboards! lol :dohh:)

Im trying to upload some photos to facebook but its not working...:hissy:! Any of you have facebook!?

xxx

I have facebook

You should go on to phtos and press upload is that not working??
xx

Thanks xLisax and Aidan's Mummy, David did the backward crawling when he was 3months also but now it's getting a little hard at night time, while he is a good sleeper, he will go to sleep at 8pm and will not wake up until 6am. But lately since he has been turning around in the crib and when he can not move anywhere he will start crying until i put him on his back it has been a long night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->