mummies

aw sweetie, must say I had the same attitude as you, if its meant to be it will if not, try , try and tray again till we succeed! Af came for me and I swore black and blue I was pregnant just shoes our bodies can have bi polar!

Bernie, sweetie I to have some weight to lose, around 15 kilo's . But going to still keep ttc becasue I can still stick with eating healthy while ttc and while pregnant. If I get pregnant before all my weight is gone, then I will just continue on my healthy life style routine! So you shouldnt have to give up ttc sweetie, you can still eat healthy and excersise by walking, swimming and have a new baby and look fab when it arrives!

thanks for that butterfly, just what I needed, its strange but seeing it written here in black and white upset me a bit
must be positive, must be positive x

Hey ladies how are we today?

Mammag sorry to hear about your sons father, my thoughts are with you at this sad and difficult time.

Butterfly, sorry the :witch: got you, fingers x for next month.

Emie, sorry about the hamster, hope Scarlett ok?

Berneip, well done on the weight loss.

Honeybuns how are you today?

Over40 fingers x for you. Hope it a :bfp:

If i forgot anybody im sorry, Hope you all ok.

Well me and OH are ok just now.

I think we just gona take things easy and see how things go. Im not sure about the ttc thing, i think we just gona see what happens with that to. If it happens then good if not then that ok to.

Good morning all you lovely ladies...........:hugs:
My goodness I can hardly see the screen this morning cause I slept so soundly last night.......:dohh:....I must have been shattered!!! I'm a poor sleeper normaly - I wake up several times in the night and sometimes can't get back to sleep for ages.......I can even hear a fly fart in another room cause I'm such a light sleeper........:rofl::rofl: Also my eleven year old son has been trouble sleeping for the last 10 days or so - so between us we're a right pair...........

Anyway onto the important stuff......

So glad u've made it up with hubby allybally......:hugs: Isn't it odd how one minute we are seething with them and think "I hate him....." :hissy: and the next we're all doe eyed and thinking "oh he's lovelly I love him really......." :rofl: - been there done that love loads of times..........:rofl:

Oh over40 love I feel for you ..........:hugs: I've just clicked on your profile and you look so young and lovely ( and hubby too )........:hugs: Can't you send hubby for a semen sample to check if his swimmers are ok? My DH went last august and he's 45 - we didn't have to go privately so don't know why you'd have to......:dohh: I think I'd do that first if i were u love and then if he's ok love then concentrate on u.......hey i'v some clomid in the cupboard if you're brave enough to take them.....:rofl::rofl: - wwwww no just kidding we're not supposed to take them without specialitst constent cause they can cause cysts on ovaries........but hey I bet loads of women take them without doctor knowing and u can even buy it online im sure.......not that im suggesting u should love cause it sounds as if ure ov on your own anyway it ure temping........anyway good luck u may be pregnant now and its just too early to show up........:happydance:....FX for u love.....:hugs:

Hello to butterfly7 - hey we are finally on at the same time.....:happydance: Where are u from love? I hope that :witch: is gently with you......:hugs:

Hey emie where are you? You're slacking cause u havent checked in yet this morning........:rofl::rofl:......only playing.............

xxxx

over40, oh sweetie I hope I didnt upset you with me saying my af came. I was just trying to say that so long as we do not give up on that little soul we both want, then we are always in with a great chance! And I am sure your little one up above is waving madly at you saying "dont forget me, dont forget me" now with such love like that, your going to keep hammering at this ttc business till that little soul enters your womb, right!!

allybally Well I look at it this way, thank god af did come cause that shows me that this body is working right lol! Now in 2 weeks, I will be a mad women on a mission!

honeybuns72I am from Australia

morning girls...

yep l am slacking today l feel really lazy..:rofl:

Over40 why dont you change doctors that doesnt sound right hun..:hugs:

Allybally at least she did show your body is at least working unlike mine...:rofl:

Honeybuns l love the fly thing...:rofl::rofl:

oh Scarlett has a new baby hamster now so shes much happpier..:happydance:

Bernie good luck with the weight loss hun you go girl...:bodyb:

Hello everyone,
How are you all? are you staying up late Butterfly? i might continue ttc once my infection goes, def out for this month though, i might just take the not trying but not preventing approach until i lose some weight we'll lolx
Hope AF doesn't arrive over40, hopefully you just tested too early x
Honeybuns i bet you feel great after a good nights sleep last night? i have trouble sleeping too i usually fall asleep a couple of hours before i have to get up and then i can't get up the next day, at the moment while i'm off work sick i've got myself into a terrible sleep routine i've not been falling asleep till about 4 o clock in the morning so then when it comes to getting up cause i've no work i've been having a lie in till about 11 sometimes 12 and then i can't sleep that night cause of the lie in, i need to force myself to get up early tomorrow and not fall asleep in the afternoon and then hopefully i can turn it back around, hope you carry on getting some sleep from now on x
Glad you and your hubby are working things out Allybally, we all go thru difficult patches we wouldn't be normal if we didn't x
Hope i haven't missed anyone, hope your all ok x

You must have posted yours while i was writing mine Emie just noticed it lol i'm glad Scalett got a new hamster and is feeling better its awful when you have to see your child so upset x

You must have posted yours while i was writing mine Emie just noticed it lol i'm glad Scalett got a new hamster and is feeling better its awful when you have to see your child so upset x

thanks Berniep..:hugs:

just what are you girls up to of a night.....:hissy: were are youuuuuu x

Hey ladies how are we all today?

Im feeling alot better today apart from getting conjunctivitis which is so annoying. I often get it due to my hayfever. Thank god it friday, my kids back to school on monday which is good cos they bored now.

morning girlies how are we today....

me l am still waiting to O l think its not my month ...

never mind...

morning girlies how are we today....

me l am still waiting to O l think its not my month ...

never mind...

:( my update is above your post hun Im starting to hate my body now :( xxxx

Hi girls......

Oh crap I feel so tired this morning.....:sleep:.....had a shit nights sleep.....my fault for bragging yesterday.....:dohh: I heard all the flies farts' last night emie.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:....plus felt like I was on a bouncy castle all night when DH would toss and turn......:hissy:..WTH........

I'm pleased scarlett had a new hamster love and I chuckled when I saw u're post - WHERE ARE U ALL TONIGHT - .....I'd ventured into the live chatroom last night but thought it was too crowded...I've told u before to go onto MSN messinger love then maybe we could all pop on together one evening?....

Soooo pleased u're feeling better ally - sorry about the conjuctivities though I hate that......:hissy:

Hope u're leaving the kids easter eggs alone berniep cause then u'll defo have to stand on one leg at the next weigh in.......:rofl:....I'm sure u'r doing well love ......good luck honey....:hugs:

Hey pato - 6 dpo today....:happydance:.- I really hope this is it for u love - got everything crossed for u even my legs cause its not eggy time for me yet.....:rofl:

And Dawn love - I really feel for u....:hugs: why can't that horrid :witch: just hurry up and come if she's coming...:hissy: I hope you had a good couple of weeks with ure mum love and that ure not too sad on sunday when she leaves...:hugs: How old are your children hun? Mine are 13, 11 and 8.

Everyone else a big hello

xxx

Hi girls......

Oh crap I feel so tired this morning.....:sleep:.....had a shit nights sleep.....my fault for bragging yesterday.....:dohh: I heard all the flies farts' last night emie.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:....plus felt like I was on a bouncy castle all night when DH would toss and turn......:hissy:..WTH........

I'm pleased scarlett had a new hamster love and I chuckled when I saw u're post - WHERE ARE U ALL TONIGHT - .....I'd ventured into the live chatroom last night but thought it was too crowded...I've told u before to go onto MSN messinger love then maybe we could all pop on together one evening?....

Soooo pleased u're feeling better ally - sorry about the conjuctivities though I hate that......:hissy:

Hope u're leaving the kids easter eggs alone berniep cause then u'll defo have to stand on one leg at the next weigh in.......:rofl:....I'm sure u'r doing well love ......good luck honey....:hugs:

Hey pato - 6 dpo today....:happydance:.- I really hope this is it for u love - got everything crossed for u even my legs cause its not eggy time for me yet.....:rofl:

And Dawn love - I really feel for u....:hugs: why can't that horrid :witch: just hurry up and come if she's coming...:hissy: I hope you had a good couple of weeks with ure mum love and that ure not too sad on sunday when she leaves...:hugs: How old are your children hun? Mine are 13, 11 and 8.

Everyone else a big hello

xxx

Thanks hun she goes home tomorrow its been nice her being here for 8 days my little brother has been a bit hard but he cant help it. I only have step children hun none of our own yet, but they are 15, 14, 13 and 10 xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->