mummies

I am out for this month :witch: she got me this afternoon.
I was sooooooo hoping for a christmas baby :hissy:
I am going to try Agnus Castus this month and see if that does anything apart from making me rattle from all these vits I keep popping :rofl:
Good luck to everyone else waiting to test :hug: x

oh sorry she got you...:hugs:

l am on the Agnus castus started last week..:hugs:

Is it right that you only use it up to O and then you stop x

I am out for this month :witch: she got me this afternoon.
I was sooooooo hoping for a christmas baby :hissy:
I am going to try Agnus Castus this month and see if that does anything apart from making me rattle from all these vits I keep popping :rofl:
Good luck to everyone else waiting to test :hug: x

oh sorry she got you...:hugs:

l am on the Agnus castus started last week..:hugs:

Is it right that you only use it up to O and then you stop x

yes thats right ..x

morning girls... well l put in my temps and l am at 8dpo now :shrug: can you

guys give your opinions please....:hugs:

morning girls... well l put in my temps and l am at 8dpo now :shrug: can you

guys give your opinions please....:hugs:

Oh thats strange emie hun maybe you did o who knows as ff is dotted so its not sure :shrug: sorry not much help hun :hugs: xxx

Hello ladies,
How are you all? sorry witch got you over 40, well my internet wouldn't work yesterday and i got huge withdrawal symptoms from been on here i was so relieved when hubby got it working today lol although i can't go on again today cause its my friends 30th birthday party tonight and i'm off to help her set the room up in abit and then she's doing my hair before the party, so i'll be back tomorrow but not hungover as the bloody antibiotics i'm on you can't drink with typical x

PS Honeybuns
I have stayed away from the easter eggs but have had a chicken pasty today and a sausage roll yesterday so they were probably as bad lol x

Hi all

we have people coming up from London today so even though l could

pop on between the meal..:happydance:l might get caught out..

so l will see you all tomorrow have a good weekend girls it lovely and

sunny here...:coolio:oh could you peek at my chart and let me know what

you think..FF put crosshairs on this morning..:hugs:

Hi girlies!!!!!!!!!!!
soooooooo
some of you know me...but a lot dont!!
i already have one little boy who is 3 next month and me and the hubby are on our 2nd cycle of ttc our 2nd!! i came off the pill at the end of feb and last cycle was 24 days.....i am on CD21 just now and not got a clue when i ovulated because ive been unwell and my temps went all over the place!! so will just have to wait an see!!

so is it ok to join you all???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girlies!!!!!!!!!!!
soooooooo
i already have one little boy who is 3 next month and me and the hubby are on our 2nd cycle of ttc our 2nd!! i came off the pill at the end of feb and last cycle was 24 days.....i am on CD21 just now and not got a clue when i ovulated because ive been unwell and my temps went all over the place!! so will just have to wait an see!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hi: and welcome mummyandttc l am sure you will enjoy it here..

Hi girlies!!!!!!!!!!!
soooooooo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HOORAY.....HOORAY........you made it here at last you crunchy nutter......:happydance: Had any crunchy nuts yet today?.......:rofl::rofl:

How are you feeling love? If you've managed to keep away from those pee sticks it's a feckin miracle........:rofl: - no seriously must be getting nearly time to test now surely love? Good luck honey and I'll probably speak to you later .....:hugs:

Hey berniep..........:rofl:....proud of you love for staying away from those bloody easter eggs....wish I could say the same.....it's not good when you own your own shop full of the buggers I tell ya..........
Sod that pastie and sausage roll - a girls' gotta have some treats right?

Will have a peek at your chart emie love in a mo jo.......:hugs:

AFM - had a crap day yesterday so I stayed away.........
My son is having trouble sleeping these days and now it's gotten out of hand tbh.....don't know what to do about it........my hubby spoke to a doctor whilst he was buying groceries in our shop - can u believe the cheek of my DH :blush: and he just said that they wouldn't give him anything and to just ride it out......yeah right...easier said than done eh? He's bloody 11 years old and do u know he'd worked himself up into such a state that he was sick in his bed......:hissy: the other night.....what a mess.....
My DH says I'm making a fuss over nothing.......I hope he's right.......:dohh:

Hello to everyone else ........................:hugs:

Hi all

you think..FF put crosshairs on this morning..:hugs:

Gosh emie I'm not sure love........tbh doesn't look like you've ov yet to me ......I've never had a chart that looks like it so I'm not much help am I?

According to my "TCOYF" book u put the coverline over the sixth highest temp before your temp spike.......that would put ure coverline at 36.3.....which means u haven't ov yet........I hope I'm wrong lovely and really wish u are 9 dpo and soon to have some good news..........good luck......:hugs:

Hi all

you think..FF put crosshairs on this morning..:hugs:./COLOR]

Gosh emie I'm not sure love........tbh doesn't look like you've ov yet to me ......I've never had a chart that looks like it so I'm not much help am I?

According to my "TCOYF" book u put the coverline over the sixth highest temp before your temp spike.......that would put ure coverline at 36.3.....which means u haven't ov yet........I hope I'm wrong lovely and really wish u are 9 dpo and soon to have some good news..........good luck......:hugs:

thanks babe its all abit weird...x

I just looked up O on FF and it seems l could have O but my temps are lower :dohh:.they should stay high l believe oh well.l have been feeling poorly for

a couple of days..so l am sure that has effected my temps.

Hello everyone thought i'd quickly pop on before we go to mil for dinner, welcome mummyandttc x
How is everyone today? the weather here is great i think we'll take kids to the park when we go to mil's, i went to my friends b'day party last night and she got so drunk she ended up going home at 10pm 2 hours before everyone else cause she was throwing up in the toliet lol she was so funny but she's paying for it this morning she's got the hangover from hell lol.
Honeybuns do you think there's something going on at your son's school that could be worrying him? i'm not just on about bullies but maybe he's got a particular nasty teacher or a big workload, did he start high school this time? i hope he starts to sleep soon it can't be doing any of you any good x

Hello everyone thought i'd quickly pop on before we go to mil for dinner, welcome mummyandttc x
How is everyone today? the weather here is great i think we'll take kids to the park when we go to mil's, i went to my friends b'day party last night and she got so drunk she ended up going home at 10pm 2 hours before everyone else cause she was throwing up in the toliet lol she was so funny but she's paying for it this morning she's got the hangover from hell lol.
Honeybuns do you think there's something going on at your son's school that could be worrying him? i'm not just on about bullies but maybe he's got a particular nasty teacher or a big workload, did he start high school this time? i hope he starts to sleep soon it can't be doing any of you any good x

hi Berniep have fun tonight we had friends over last night so l am tired to day..

Thanks breniep........:hugs:

I've tried talking to him ......I've asked loads of times if there's anything at all worrying him.....told him that he can tell me anything - but he's adamant that there's nothing at all wrong......he just can't fall asleep and the more he frets about it the longer it's taking him to drop off......:hissy:......it's soooo frustrating.....I think last night he only slept for four hours which can't be good for a growing boy can it? He goes to secondary school in september and maybe that's on his mind.....he says not but u just don't know with kids do u?

LOL ........your poor friend.......:rofl::rofl: There's nothing worse than puking when ure drunk......been there in the past loads of times but tbh am past all that now.......one or two glasses and I'm off.......:rofl::rofl:.....jezz what a lightwight eh?....:blush: Have a nice time at the park love.....just trying to get the boys out for some fresh air.......mention the word WALK then watch them disapear.....lazy so and so's........I think Dion should definately go for a walk to tire himself out before bed time.......oh crap I really hope he sleeps tonight or I'll never be able to get him up for school tomorrow.....wish me luck....:dohh:

xxxx

hi ladies, just wanted to give a quick update. i went and saw Josh in the ICU on monday. i touched him, and talked to him right before they cut off any contact with him, as any extra stimulation was causing him to stroke and seize. they are "pulling the plug" i hate the way that sounds, pulling the plug. This man's entire life has come down to a plug? i don't know; but anyway, they are doing that on Monday. My heart hurts, it hurts for me, but it really hurts for my son. I may come back, i am typically a strong person but i am not handling this very well. i love him, he's the father of my son, and i can't believe that he is gone.

hi ladies, just wanted to give a quick update. i went and saw Josh in the ICU on monday. i touched him, and talked to him right before they cut off any contact with him, as any extra stimulation was causing him to stroke and seize. they are "pulling the plug" i hate the way that sounds, pulling the plug. This man's entire life has come down to a plug? i don't know; but anyway, they are doing that on Monday. My heart hurts, it hurts for me, but it really hurts for my son. I may come back, i am typically a strong person but i am not handling this very well. i love him, he's the father of my son, and i can't believe that he is gone.

oh my l am so sorry l just cant imagine what you are going through right now.

all l can do is send you some :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:take care were here

for you...:hugs:

Oh Mammag, i'm so sorry i was really hoping he'd pull thru you must be devestated, i'm thinking about you and your son and all of his family and we are all here if you need us :hug::hugs: x

I've tried talking to him ......I've asked loads of times if there's anything at all worrying him.....told him that he can tell me anything - but he's adamant that there's nothing at all wrong......he just can't fall asleep and the more he frets about it the longer it's taking him to drop off......:hissy:......it's soooo frustrating.....I think last night he only slept for four hours which can't be good for a growing boy can it? He goes to secondary school in september and maybe that's on his mind.....he says not but u just don't know with kids do u?

LOL ........your poor friend.......:rofl::rofl: There's nothing worse than puking when ure drunk......been there in the past loads of times but tbh am past all that now.......one or two glasses and I'm off.......:rofl::rofl:.....jezz what a lightwight eh?....:blush: Have a nice time at the park love.....just trying to get the boys out for some fresh air.......mention the word WALK then watch them disapear.....lazy so and so's........I think Dion should definately go for a walk to tire himself out before bed time.......oh crap I really hope he sleeps tonight or I'll never be able to get him up for school tomorrow.....wish me luck....:dohh:

xxxx

Hi Honetbuns
I'm a lightweight too a couple of WKD's (classy i know):rofl: and i'm drunk i think my problem is i don't drink normally maybe 2-3 times a year so when i do have a drink it goes straight to my head although i'm never as drunk as my friend was last night lol.
I hope Dion manages to get some sleep tonight, good luck x

Awww love......I really feel for you.......:cry:.......how very sad for you and your little boy - I agree with the other girls - we're here for you babe if you want to talk...........I'm thinking of you at this sad time.......:hugs:....xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->