mummies

morning girlies how are we today....

me l am still waiting to O l think its not my month ...

never mind...

:hugs::hugs: emie - can't the doctors give u something to start :witch:

Also tried to read up a bit about progesterone cream for u love and mainly its used after ovulation to help build the uterus linning....from what i can gather....

Gosh I bet it's frustrating for u not knowing when ure fertile time is :hissy: it's bad enough having to bonk like rabbits when u know when the egg is there let alone doing it all the time cause u've no idea when to........:hugs:

never mind...

:( my update is above your post hun Im starting to hate my body now :( xxxx

poor you l am sorry you feel this way .....:hugs:

Im just fed up now of spotting and waiting for full af cos I cant count spotting as new cycle but there is nothing telling me af is on her way, I dont normally spot before she comes and no other symptoms i usually get when she comes so who knows whats going on anymore :hissy::hissy:

Hi girls......

Oh crap I feel so tired this morning.....:sleep:.....had a shit nights sleep.....my fault for bragging yesterday.....:dohh: I heard all the flies farts' last night emie.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:....plus felt like I was on a bouncy castle all night when DH would toss and turn......:hissy:..WTH........

I'm pleased scarlett had a new hamster love and I chuckled when I saw u're post - WHERE ARE U ALL TONIGHT - .....I'd ventured into the live chatroom last night but thought it was too crowded...I've told u before to go onto MSN messinger love then maybe we could all pop on together one evening?....

Soooo pleased u're feeling better ally - sorry about the conjuctivities though I hate that......:hissy:

Hope u're leaving the kids easter eggs alone berniep cause then u'll defo have to stand on one leg at the next weigh in.......:rofl:....I'm sure u'r doing well love ......good luck honey....:hugs:

Hey pato - 6 dpo today....:happydance:.- I really hope this is it for u love - got everything crossed for u even my legs cause its not eggy time for me yet.....:rofl:

And Dawn love - I really feel for u....:hugs: why can't that horrid :witch: just hurry up and come if she's coming...:hissy: I hope you had a good couple of weeks with ure mum love and that ure not too sad on sunday when she leaves...:hugs: How old are your children hun? Mine are 13, 11 and 8.

Everyone else a big hello

xxx

Thanks hun she goes home tomorrow its been nice her being here for 8 days my little brother has been a bit hard but he cant help it. I only have step children hun none of our own yet, but they are 15, 14, 13 and 10 xxxxx

Wwww simillar ages to my children then.....:happydance: I knew they were your step children love but I bet your like their real mum cause u sound lovely......:hugs:...I know ure probably feeling like crap at the moment but please know ure time will come love - some just have to wait longer than other........xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls......

Oh crap I feel so tired this morning.....:sleep:.....had a shit nights sleep.....my fault for bragging yesterday.....:dohh: I heard all the flies farts' last night emie.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:....plus felt like I was on a bouncy castle all night when DH would toss and turn......:hissy:..WTH........

I'm pleased scarlett had a new hamster love and I chuckled when I saw u're post - WHERE ARE U ALL TONIGHT - .....I'd ventured into the live chatroom last night but thought it was too crowded...I've told u before to go onto MSN messinger love then maybe we could all pop on together one evening?....

Soooo pleased u're feeling better ally - sorry about the conjuctivities though I hate that......:hissy:

Hope u're leaving the kids easter eggs alone berniep cause then u'll defo have to stand on one leg at the next weigh in.......:rofl:....I'm sure u'r doing well love ......good luck honey....:hugs:

Hey pato - 6 dpo today....:happydance:.- I really hope this is it for u love - got everything crossed for u even my legs cause its not eggy time for me yet.....:rofl:

And Dawn love - I really feel for u....:hugs: why can't that horrid :witch: just hurry up and come if she's coming...:hissy: I hope you had a good couple of weeks with ure mum love and that ure not too sad on sunday when she leaves...:hugs: How old are your children hun? Mine are 13, 11 and 8.

xxx

Thanks hun she goes home tomorrow its been nice her being here for 8 days my little brother has been a bit hard but he cant help it. I only have step children hun none of our own yet, but they are 15, 14, 13 and 10 xxxxx

Wwww simillar ages to my children then.....:happydance: I knew they were your step children love but I bet your like their real mum cause u sound lovely......:hugs:...I know ure probably feeling like crap at the moment but please know ure time will come love - some just have to wait longer than other........xxxxxxxxx

Awwww thanks hun you just made me tear up now :hugs: xxxx

never mind...

Also tried to read up a bit about progesterone cream for u love and mainly its used after ovulation to help build the uterus linning....from what i can gather....

Gosh I bet it's frustrating for u not knowing when ure fertile time is :hissy: it's bad enough having to bonk like rabbits when u know when the egg is there let alone doing it all the time cause u've no idea when to........:hugs:

well basically l need it to start my cycle if l have little or no progestrone l will

not get a :witch: so this is why....it does help with m/c too..my homeopaths

daughter suffered with repeated m/c and started on progestrone and she

carried right through the third time ...

yep the rabbit part is not so good...but l do temp so some months l do 0

but its pot luck to whether l release a egg or not...

it could take any were betwen 3-8 months to get back to my orginal cycle..

with extented breastfeeding this is not uncommon...l have lots of breast

feeding contacts.

Hi girls......

xxx

weve all been there on that bouncy castle...:rofl: l shall listen out for the flies

next time...:rofl::rofl:

never mind...

well basically l need it to start my cycle if l have little or no progestrone l will

not get a :witch: so this is why....it does help with m/c too..my homeopaths

daughter suffered with repeated m/c and started on progestrone and she

carried right through the third time ...

yep the rabbit part is not so good...but l do temp so some months l do 0

but its pot luck to whether l release a egg or not...

it could take any were betwen 3-8 months to get back to my orginal cycle..

with extented breastfeeding this is not uncommon...l have lots of breast

feeding contacts.

Ahh I see - sound like the progesterone cream could do the trick then love......:happydance:....FX u catch that eggy real soon........:happydance:

Just been doing Shakespeare - well not actually DOING him........:rofl::rofl:

Seriously,the boys have got so much homework to do over the easter hols and being typical lads they can't be arsed........:dohh:....would much rather play with their PS 3 or watch crappy cartoons on the telly....:hissy: Flipping heck what happened to watching Blue Peter eh?........

DH taking them down the leisure centre later for a swim......guess i'll just have to come on here again later then.....:rofl::rofl:......somebody get the men in white coats cause looks like i've got a BnB addiction.....:rofl::rofl:
H E L P.......

xxxx

Seriously,the boys have got so much homework to do over the easter hols and being typical lads they can't be arsed........:dohh:....would much rather play with their PS 3 or watch crappy cartoons on the telly....:hissy: Flipping heck what happened to watching Blue Peter eh?........

DH taking them down the leisure centre later for a swim......guess i'll just have to come on here again later then.....:rofl::rofl:......somebody get the men in white coats cause looks like i've got a BnB addiction.....:rofl::rofl:
H E L P.......

xxxx

hay havent you got lots of...:laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing: to do

:rofl::rofl:

H E L P.......

xxxx

hay havent you got lots of...:laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing: to do

:rofl::rofl:

yeah emie have got lots of that to do........:rofl::rofl::rofl: - well especially the :iron: I've left that for way too long now - don't know where to start with it........:rofl::rofl:
I have been a good girl though - I've just been cleaning my leather sofa with that that special cleaning stuff - gosh seems to take ages......I'm just waiting for it to dry before I put the shiny stuff on........won't be on here long honest.....:blush:......:rofl::rofl:

I am out for this month :witch: she got me this afternoon.
I was sooooooo hoping for a christmas baby :hissy:
I am going to try Agnus Castus this month and see if that does anything apart from making me rattle from all these vits I keep popping :rofl:
Good luck to everyone else waiting to test :hug: x

I am going to try Agnus Castus this month and see if that does anything apart from making me rattle from all these vits I keep popping :rofl:

oh sorry she got you...:hugs:

l am on the Agnus castus started last week..:hugs:

Sorry that horrible :witch: got you. Fingers x for next month for you.:hug:

Hello ladies,

Just checking in. Hope everyone's ok.

allaybally.... hope you and OH are doing fine.

carieanne...CONGRATS again luv...u must be on :cloud9:

over40.....so sorry the :witch: got you. We really need to do something about her.

honeybuns lovely.....my you are chatty today:rofl:....getting in gear for the upcoming bonkathon:rofl::rofl: dh won't know what bonked him:rofl::rofl:

Everyone else......let's get bust with them :bfp:s ladies....myself included:blush:

Well I'm 6DPO today....not symptom spotting at all......NOT:rofl:....I actually have no symptoms to report really....maybe that's a symptom:rofl::rofl:.I'm an idiot today I know.:rofl::rofl:....

Will probs have some to report by Sunday when I come on again....have a great wknd everybody...

hey guys hows everyone things are still good here i did a test tday 13 dpo its great look

View attachment 17820

god i hope this one stays this time but i could get quite excited :happydance:

WWOWW carrieanne, that a POSITIVE if ever I saw one....super clear...
CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::happydance:

hi Pato how are you hun ave you tested yet...:hugs:

I'm fine luv....how are you?? Naw.....won't be testing until the end of the month if the :witch: stays away. Got a slight pain on my right side now ....like a nerve or something..., and a slight nauseating feeling......hope it clears up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->