mummies

hi ladies, just wanted to give a quick update. i went and saw Josh in the ICU on monday. i touched him, and talked to him right before they cut off any contact with him, as any extra stimulation was causing him to stroke and seize. they are "pulling the plug" i hate the way that sounds, pulling the plug. This man's entire life has come down to a plug? i don't know; but anyway, they are doing that on Monday. My heart hurts, it hurts for me, but it really hurts for my son. I may come back, i am typically a strong person but i am not handling this very well. i love him, he's the father of my son, and i can't believe that he is gone.

my heart aches for you :cry: im so sorry we are here for you xxx:hug::hug:

morning girls... well l put in my temps and l am at 8dpo now :shrug: can you

guys give your opinions please....:hugs:

Wow, you and I are close this month....I'm 8DPO today, CD26 and counting....hoping this is my month...... loads of baby dust for you love...

hi ladies, just wanted to give a quick update. i went and saw Josh in the ICU on monday. i touched him, and talked to him right before they cut off any contact with him, as any extra stimulation was causing him to stroke and seize. they are "pulling the plug" i hate the way that sounds, pulling the plug. This man's entire life has come down to a plug? i don't know; but anyway, they are doing that on Monday. My heart hurts, it hurts for me, but it really hurts for my son. I may come back, i am typically a strong person but i am not handling this very well. i love him, he's the father of my son, and i can't believe that he is gone.

:hugs::hugs::cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hug::hug:.I'm soooooo sorry. i know it must be horrid for you right now and you have to be strong for your son....You're in my prayers love....:hugs::hugs:

hello all my luvlies...

Welcome mummyandttc....hope you have a great time with us...
Emie...I'll go over and look at those charts shortly....hope you're ok.
carieanne...how r you feeling girl....still on :cloud9::happydance:

Honeybuns lovely.....i'm sorry to hear that Dion is still not sleeping....really don't understand it at all....is he on any meds that might be causing it??
Getting sick in bed...that can't be good...you must be a bit frustrated as well eh!! speak to you tomorrow...hope you both get a good nite's sleep tonite....

AFM...I'm CD26 (usual 26 day cycle) today....OVed on CD18 and am 8DPO today.....my temps went up two notches today to 36.8...my highest temp ever....I'm really hopeful.....also I've got the horrid metallic taste in my mouth...yyyuuuuucccckkkkkkkk......

Baby dust to all....

hello all my luvlies...

Honeybuns lovely.....i'm sorry to hear that Dion is still not sleeping....really don't understand it at all....is he on any meds that might be causing it??
Getting sick in bed...that can't be good...you must be a bit frustrated as well eh!! speak to you tomorrow...hope you both get a good nite's sleep tonite....

AFM...I'm CD26 (usual 26 day cycle) today....OVed on CD18 and am 8DPO today.....my temps went up two notches today to 36.8...my highest temp ever....I'm really hopeful.....also I've got the horrid metallic taste in my mouth...yyyuuuuucccckkkkkkkk......

Baby dust to all....

Wwww fingers crossed for you love - I really hope this is it for you .........:hugs:Sounds really good to me......lets hope those temps stay up...:happydance:

Am feeling like crap today...:hissy:..I fretted over my son all night and don't think I slept a bloody wink....:hissy: On the postivie note he seemed to have slept a bit better than of late ( only cause I took the clock out of his room so that he couldn't keep on looking at it )He was really tired for school today though and I'm hoping he doesn't yawn his head off all day :blush: Also Ive decided to open the sofa bed in his room out and put my youngest son in with him to see if that helps any............he's always been a bit of a worrier and very insecure so maybe he'll feel a bit reasured knowing he's not on his own.......hmmm thats the plan anyway.....we'll see........:dohh:

On a brighter note its a georgeous day outside and promising it nice for the next four days ( I think ) :happydance: I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well today and will check in later...........xxxx

hello all my luvlies...

Baby dust to all....

Wwww fingers crossed for you love - I really hope this is it for you .........:hugs:Sounds really good to me......lets hope those temps stay up...:happydance:

Am feeling like crap today...:hissy:..I fretted over my son all night and don't think I slept a bloody wink....:hissy: On the postivie note he seemed to have slept a bit better than of late ( only cause I took the clock out of his room so that he couldn't keep on looking at it )He was really tired for school today though and I'm hoping he doesn't yawn his head off all day :blush: Also Ive decided to open the sofa bed in his room out and put my youngest son in with him to see if that helps any............he's always been a bit of a worrier and very insecure so maybe he'll feel a bit reasured knowing he's not on his own.......hmmm thats the plan anyway.....we'll see........:dohh:

On a brighter note its a georgeous day outside and promising it nice for the next four days ( I think ) :happydance: I hope all you lovely ladies are doing well today and will check in later...........xxxx

morning hun thats just what l did with my two boys put them together and now their inseparable...:hugs: sorry l didnt think to sugest that...:hugs:
sorry you got a bad nights sleep its hard to cope when your tired..:hugs:

Mammag I'm so sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you at this sad time:hugs::hugs:

Honeybuns sorry to hear your son not sleeping well. Hope you get to the bottom of things and they improve.

Pato fingers x for you.

Everyone else hope you ok?

As for me i don't know what been happening, I had some brown spotting for a couple of days which seems to have gone but last nite i had lots of yellow colour cm(sorry if it tmi)Also my bloody nipples are really really sore. I don't know when or if i ov cos i wasn't checking. I really don't know what happening to me.:hissy:

Morning Ladies,
Good luck Pato and hopefully they are good signs Allybally good luck to you too x
I think its a good idea to put your other son in with Dion to see how that works out honeybuns and it was def a good idea to move the clock i hope he starts sleeping properly soon and you too x
How is everyone today? the weather here is lovely again and its so peaceful having the kids back at school i can actually watch what i want to watch on the tv instead of bloody spongebob lol. Hope your all ok especially Mammag x

Mammag I'm so sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you at this sad time:hugs::hugs:

Honeybuns sorry to hear your son not sleeping well. Hope you get to the bottom of things and they improve.

Pato fingers x for you.

Everyone else hope you ok?

As for me i don't know what been happening, I had some brown spotting for a couple of days which seems to have gone but last nite i had lots of yellow colour cm(sorry if it tmi)Also my bloody nipples are really really sore. I don't know when or if i ov cos i wasn't checking. I really don't know what happening to me.:hissy:

:hugs:are you charting hun..

hello all my luvlies...

Baby dust to all....

hey sweet still on :cloud9: booked to see the midwife tday on the 11th of may :happydance::happydance: its starting to feel real now and good luck to you when are you going to test i was so impatient ohhh its so exciting come on :bfp::bfp: :hug::hug:

emie when you testing your doing well to get to 10 dpo this is so exciting we have to get some more :bfp::happydance: i need some 1st tri buddies :hug:

Emie no i dont chart i used opks last month but decided not to use anything this month. I have a 28 day cycle so if anything has happend it prob to soon for symptoms yet.

Hello again ladies,
i've just rung docs to make a follow up appt for my swabs and to see if the results were back and they are all clear which is good cause liken i said before i was starting to panic that i had a dormant std that i knew nothing about from 12 years ago, but i haven't thank god but what puzzles me is do i have pelvic inflammatory disease then if all the swabs came back clear? or has the doc misdiagnosed and if that is the case i've now been off work poorly for 4+ weeks and still have no answers to what the hell is up and still not feeling much better and i can't see a doctor till Friday and it isn't even one of the docs that i've seen before about this problem although that might be a good thing she might have the answer x

emie when you testing your doing well to get to 10 dpo this is so exciting we have to get some more :bfp::happydance: i need some 1st tri buddies :hug:

well l have been feeling sick and light headed so maybe l will test in a couple of

days...maybe wednesday but temps are not high..

Emie no i dont chart i used opks last month but decided not to use anything this month. I have a 28 day cycle so if anything has happend it prob to soon for symptoms yet.

l have given up with opks just not reliable for me...but temping is accurate so

l thought why not give it ago l am up the same time every day so thats not a

problem ever thought of giving it ago, bbt thermometer cost 4.49 so thats it

really..:hugs:

I did think about it but after what happend with OH iv just decided just to see what happens. I'm not a very good sleeper either so that mite affect me taking my temps.

I did think about it but after what happend with OH iv just decided just to see what happens. I'm not a very good sleeper either so that mite affect me taking my temps.

oh yes sorry l forgot dont want to rock the boat..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->