mummies

Mammag I'm so sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you at this sad time:hugs::hugs:

Honeybuns sorry to hear your son not sleeping well. Hope you get to the bottom of things and they improve.

Pato fingers x for you.

Everyone else hope you ok?

As for me i don't know what been happening, I had some brown spotting for a couple of days which seems to have gone but last nite i had lots of yellow colour cm(sorry if it tmi)Also my bloody nipples are really really sore. I don't know when or if i ov cos i wasn't checking. I really don't know what happening to me.:hissy:

Hi there ally.......:hugs:

OMG those are REALLY positive signs love........:happydance:
The brown spotting for two days mid cycle can be a sign of highly fertile so I hope you jumped DH's bones..........plus the yellow CM and sore nipples are a sure sign that u've only just ovulated cause your body gets a surge of progesterone after ov.........FX crossed for you love.............:hugs:

Hello again ladies,
i've just rung docs to make a follow up appt for my swabs and to see if the results were back and they are all clear which is good cause liken i said before i was starting to panic that i had a dormant std that i knew nothing about from 12 years ago, but i haven't thank god but what puzzles me is do i have pelvic inflammatory disease then if all the swabs came back clear? or has the doc misdiagnosed and if that is the case i've now been off work poorly for 4+ weeks and still have no answers to what the hell is up and still not feeling much better and i can't see a doctor till Friday and it isn't even one of the docs that i've seen before about this problem although that might be a good thing she might have the answer x

Thats brilliant news berniep.......:happydance:....no infection although I can't help you with what could be going on in there then.......:dohh: Do you think you could ask for an ultrasound when your at the docs on friday just incase of any ovarian cysts or something?......oh sorry can't be of much use love but I am thinking of you..........:hugs:
I agree with u - hooray to no spongebob squarepants day.......:happydance:....well till 4.00pm anyway.........:rofl::rofl:

emie when you testing your doing well to get to 10 dpo this is so exciting we have to get some more :bfp::happydance: i need some 1st tri buddies :hug:

well l have been feeling sick and light headed so maybe l will test in a couple of

days...maybe wednesday but temps are not high..

Wwww good luck emie love.......don't worry about the high temps honey......:hugs: - there's a gallery on ovusoft site if u go onto it and it'll show positive charts with the strangest looking charts on - honest your looks lovely compared to some on there..........FX for you and nausea and light headiness sounds good to me........:happydance:

well girls I'm feeling like a really bad mother at the mo...........:cry::cry:

I've just been chatting to a good friend from here and she has just made a lot of sense to me...............she's just mentioned something which id never even heard of before called "general anxiety disorder" and do you know after googling it it sounds like its written about my son.....:hissy:.....he seems to have lots of the symptoms such as stomach cramps,diarrohea,panic,insomnia,telling me he loves me lots during the day etc.etc.etc.........I feel really bad cause I didnt realise he could have a disorder like this.....I've just been loosing my temper with him and trying to get him to see sense.............no wonder I'm not getting pregnant - I don't think i deserve to be behaving like this........:cry:
Anyway, I've bought a good book about it off amazon just now and made an appointment to see the doctor - unfortunately my husband doesn't want him to go down the road of therapy probably cause of the stigma involved but i just want whats best for him.............poor lad no wonder he wasn't sleeping....:dohh: I'm still going to put ellis in with him and have just been to asda to buy some new bedding for the sofa bed ............if they get on we'll then buy some bunk beds and let them be together for good......will just have to wait and see now...........thanks girls for caring...............:hugs:

xxxxxx

Honeybuns dont beet yourself up about it, You are a good mother and its normal to loose your rag when you dont know what wrong and i bet your son still loves you so much anyway. Hope you get some answers soon.:hugs:

I dont think ill get :bfp: this month cos we only did it the once and that was on wednesday we both been really tired.

well girls I'm feeling like a really bad mother at the mo...........:cry::cry:

I've just been chatting to a good friend from here and she has just made a lot of sense to me...............she's just mentioned something which id never even heard of before called "general anxiety disorder" and do you know after googling it it sounds like its written about my son.....:hissy:.....he seems to have lots of the symptoms such as stomach cramps,diarrohea,panic,insomnia,telling me he loves me lots during the day etc.etc.etc.........I feel really bad cause I didnt realise he could have a disorder like this.....I've just been loosing my temper with him and trying to get him to see sense.............no wonder I'm not getting pregnant - I don't think i deserve to be behaving like this........:cry:
Anyway, I've bought a good book about it off amazon just now and made an appointment to see the doctor - unfortunately my husband doesn't want him to go down the road of therapy probably cause of the stigma involved but i just want whats best for him.............poor lad no wonder he wasn't sleeping....:dohh: I'm still going to put ellis in with him and have just been to asda to buy some new bedding for the sofa bed ............if they get on we'll then buy some bunk beds and let them be together for good......will just have to wait and see now...........thanks girls for caring...............:hugs:

xxxxxx

Don't beat yourself up about it, its not your fault your not a expert on childrens health and behaviour your a mum and your doing a fab job, you've been concerned enough to discuss Dion's problem with other mums and now have a likely answer if you were a bad mother you wouldn't even have noticed there was something wrong, as for the shouting at him we all shout when we are stressed so don't worry your not alone. I'm glad you've found a possible answer and hopefully your doctor and the book you've ordered can help you understand abit more about it and find a solution good luck x

Hello again ladies,
i've just rung docs to make a follow up appt for my swabs and to see if the results were back and they are all clear which is good cause liken i said before i was starting to panic that i had a dormant std that i knew nothing about from 12 years ago, but i haven't thank god but what puzzles me is do i have pelvic inflammatory disease then if all the swabs came back clear? or has the doc misdiagnosed and if that is the case i've now been off work poorly for 4+ weeks and still have no answers to what the hell is up and still not feeling much better and i can't see a doctor till Friday and it isn't even one of the docs that i've seen before about this problem although that might be a good thing she might have the answer x

Thats brilliant news berniep.......:happydance:....no infection although I can't help you with what could be going on in there then.......:dohh: Do you think you could ask for an ultrasound when your at the docs on friday just incase of any ovarian cysts or something?......oh sorry can't be of much use love but I am thinking of you..........:hugs:
I agree with u - hooray to no spongebob squarepants day.......:happydance:....well till 4.00pm anyway.........:rofl::rofl:

I had a ultrasound almost 5 weeks ago and am still waiting for the results even though i keep begging every doc i see to chase them up but i know she couldn't find my ovaries cause she told me at the scan (she did both external and internal) but the docs won't send me for another till they have it in front of them that she couldn't see my ovaries typical i asked docs receptionist to chase them up again today so fingers crossed they'll get them this week, i'm getting annoyed now if i'd gone to A+E weeks ago when the pain first started and was bad i would probably have some answers by now x

emie when you testing your doing well to get to 10 dpo this is so exciting we have to get some more :bfp::happydance: i need some 1st tri buddies :hug:

well l have been feeling sick and light headed so maybe l will test in a couple of

days...maybe wednesday but temps are not high..

Good luck Emie i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Good morning ladies:happydance:

Hope everyone is doing ok.

mammag....hang in their luv...we're all here for you especially today...I've been praying for Josh and for you and the little one :hugs:

Emie... Sounds good to me and at 10DPO....:bfp: on the way for you girl....:happydance:

allybally..... sometimes all it takes is one time...the right time....don't give up yet....PMA PMA....

carieanne....hopefully you should get some first tri buddies soon girl...:happydance:

honeybuns luvly.....:hugs:...you have never given me any reason to think you are a bad mother. Sometimes we just miss stuff u know....unless we're trained in child psychology...but it doesn't mean we don't love our kids, even if we do loose our tempers with them. Sometimes they only pay real attention when that happens and they realise we're really serious. Focus an what's best for Dion. I think the doubling up with Ellis is a good idea....maybe he'll feel more secure with someone else in the room. Do you know if he's afraid of the dark or monsters under the bed or stuff like that????
Might sound silly but a fear like that would keep him awake if he thought something was under the bed or would come jumping out of the closet when he closed his eyes....IYKWIM. Anyway luv...know for a surety that I'm here for you buddy:hugs::hugs:..

have a great day ladies

Me again :rofl::rofl: with my update..

CD27 today of a ususal 26 day cycle...but like I said earlier....I did OPKs this month and OVed on CD18 instaed of CD13 like I used to think. Last month I had a 11 day LP since I started charting and will probs have one this month too. That would put my cycle this month at 29 days instead of 26 with AF on CD30.....that's thursday.
I ususally get sore (.)(.) and a headache a week to :witch: but none to speak of so far. Apart from a slight twinge of nausea a day or so ago and a bit of fatigue....NADA.... My temps dropped from 36.8 yesterday (must of been a progesterone peak) to 36.5 today and I'm feeling a bit down bc it seems like my perfect month is gonna end in :witch:ery :cry:... I am feeling tired and quiet today so maybe the estrogen is beginning to take over....o well...I'll know by thursday one way or other:shrug::sad1::sulk:....sorry for being such a :hissy: but I'm tired of the diasppointment u know every month.....

BUT......... don't let my downer mood get you ladies in a tizzy....:dust::dust: to you all...

Pato my fingers are x for you. I hope this is your month. You know i never had any symptoms when i was preggers with my dd. Maybee thats what happening with you.:hugs:

Hey ladies hope everyone feeling good today?

I'm feeling fine apart from still having sore nipples.:hissy:

Our bodies are right pain in the @rse.

Hi girls......what the hell happend to the nice weather :hissy:.....it's just started raining here....grrr.....

Oh bum holes to sore nipples ally and sorry to hear you're still in limbo land dawn :hissy:

Hope everyone else is good........:happydance:......have u tested yet emie and pato? Come on girlies we need some :bfp:......carrieannee needs some prego buddies.

AFM day 11 today and havent peed on any sticks and havent had any bonking sessions in ages either...........better get some in or there's going to be no chance this month is there unless it's the immaculate conception of course..........

morning all..

.been house hunting this morning..seen a lovely victorian house...

its lovely and sunny here...:happydance: honeybuns

oh dawn sorry your in limbo land..any news with the blood results ...?

sorry if you told me already got terrible forgetful head on today..:dohh:

Allybally l completely agree my body sucks...:hissy:

Pato dont give up hope yet hun..:hugs:

Berniep thats great news about your tests..:happydance:

morning all..

:blush: I didnt go for them as I was spotting so thought it was all over and witch would arrive but she didnt :hissy: so have doctors tomorrow so will ask him of my options now xxx

morning all..

:blush: I didnt go for them as I was spotting so thought it was all over and witch would arrive but she didnt :hissy: so have doctors tomorrow so will ask him of my options now xxx

oh ok hun.. thats good then :hugs:

Morning lovely mummies:happydance:

Hope everyone's ok today.

emie....how's it going..still testing tomorrow?? good luck with the house hunting my dear...

allybally...:hugs: thanks for the encouragement luv...hope it's a good sign for me.... I remeber about 3 cycles ago, my nipples hurt when I showered they were so sore. Our bodies are a right pain for sure sometimes.

Berniep...you ok love :hugs:

dawny690....good luck at the docs.

honeybuns darling....:rofl::rofl:...o it defo won't be immaculate conception luv so you have to get the jump on DH soon....showing strength there not poas:rofl::rofl:...let the BD-athon begin.

AFM...CD28 today 10DPO and counting....temps remained at 36.5 today, same as yesterday. I think I have an 11day LP so I'm waiting....if :witch: doesn't show on Thursday I'll probs be testing next week.:happydance: PMA PMA PMA.... as for symptoms...my bbs are somewhat enlarged and heavy and I have (tmi alert sorry) stringy yellowy EW-ish CM that turns powdery when it dries:blush:, and a bit of dizziness. Oh, and there's an annoying pain on my right side that has my entire uterus/ovary area feeling heavy (bloated-ish)....don't know what that's about:shrug:...

Anyhoo....:dust::dust: to everyone. Later guys.....Have a great day everybody.....:happydance::happydance:

hi girlies Well it was all my fault l put the wrong temps in and ff have taken

my

crosshairs away..:hissy: but you no what l really didnt feel like l had O so its

good but bad too...

today l have had ewcm so l must be O later maybe..l have had cramps and

backache today so l guess we will see..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79