mummies

hi girlies Well it was all my fault l put the wrong temps in and ff have taken

my

crosshairs away..:hissy: but you no what l really didnt feel like l had O so its

good but bad too...

today l have had ewcm so l must be O later maybe..l have had cramps and

backache today so l guess we will see..:hugs:

How long are your cycles usually emie?

my

crosshairs away..:hissy: but you no what l really didnt feel like l had O so its

good but bad too...

well they used to be 28 on the dot..

my

good but bad too...

Then you defo OVed later than you thoght bc you should be CD1 by now......unless of course....you're preggers:happydance:

my

good but bad too...

Then you defo OVed later than you thoght bc you should be CD1 by now......unless of course....you're preggers:happydance:

thanks hun l shall maybe test on saturday any way...l love POAS...

morning girls

well l am still me waiting to O :hissy:

how is everyone today...were are you all l am due for a :coffee:soon.

Hey everyone how are we today?

Pato and Emie any news to report yet?

Honeybuns how are you, is your son sleeping better now?

Berneip how are you today?

Dawny any news from you hun?

I have a Q. Does anyone check there cervix? Iv been doing it for a while now and i still cant work out how it feels when it closed. Every time iv felt it it feels open but today i found it hard to feel if it open or closed.:hissy:

morning girls

well me waiting :hissy:

how is everyone today...

Hi emie

is that u waiting for ovulation or u waiting for us?.......:rofl::rofl:
oh crap emie that ff took your cross lines away :hissy:....could be gearing up for it any day though love and then we could be two week wait buddies together cause i'm yet to ovulate too......we need to get down to some nitty gritty just incase that egg is going to pop out any day.....:rofl::rofl:

How is everyone else today? You still got sore nipples ally? Berniep WHERE ARE YOU......:rofl:How did the weigh in go yesterday lovely?
Whatever happened to vikki and butterfly and over40........maybe they've been abducted by aliens?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey everyone how are we today?

Pato and Emie any news to report yet?

Honeybuns how are you, is your son sleeping better now?

Berneip how are you today?

Dawny any news from you hun?

I have a Q. Does anyone check there cervix? Iv been doing it for a while now and i still cant work out how it feels when it closed. Every time iv felt it it feels open but today i found it hard to feel if it open or closed.:hissy:

Hi allybally l have not O yet..

l dont do cc as its not so reliable, and l am too sqimish, sorry no help l no..:hugs:

morning girls

how is everyone today...

Hi emie

oh crap emie that ff took your cross lines away :hissy:....could be gearing up for it any day though love and then we could be two week wait buddies together cause i'm yet to ovulate too......we need to get down to some nitty gritty just incase that egg is going to pop out any day.....:rofl::rofl:

How is everyone else today? You still got sore nipples ally? Berniep WHERE ARE YOU......:rofl:How did the weigh in go yesterday lovely?
Whatever happened to vikki and butterfly and over40........maybe they've been abducted by aliens?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hi honeybuns yep thats me still waiting..:hissy: well l did think about :sex: this morning but looked at DH and just didnt feel like it..:rofl:

Hi there mummyto1andttc.........i see you lurking in the background......:rofl:

Any news yet love? You still being good and not peeing on sticks?

My son is sleeping better thanks ally........and regarding ure cervix question im sorry but i cant seem to work mine out either.....:blush:..it's like the black hole up there and everytime im sitting on the toilet checking it it grosses me out......i can think of better things to do than stick two fingers up my phoo phoo....jezz the things we girls do to get a :baby:.....:rofl::rofl: If DH saw what i got up to he's want to join in.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

morning girls

how is everyone today...

Hi emie

hi honeybuns yep thats me still waiting..:hissy: well l did think about :sex: this morning but looked at DH and just didnt feel like it..:rofl:

Ha Ha emie....:rofl::rofl:....had to giggle when i read that......:rofl::rofl:
Maybe u could have shut your eyes and think of someone else off the telly maybe......not that ive ever done that of course.....:blush:....:rofl::rofl:

Also the dog breath thing puts me off the morning shagathons.....might have to jump hubby's bones in a mo jo cause all this shagging talk is getting me horny........he's got the day off today - he's not going to know whats hit him poor sod......:rofl::rofl:

Honeybuns and emie you are fuuny:rofl::rofl:

I know what you mean with the cervix thing everytime i do it i cringe, I dont know why i keep doing it but i do.

morning girls

how is everyone today...

Hi emie

Ha Ha emie....:rofl::rofl:....had to giggle when i read that......:rofl::rofl:
Maybe u could have shut your eyes and think of someone else off the telly maybe......not that ive ever done that of course.....:blush:....:rofl::rofl:

Also the dog breath thing puts me off the morning shagathons.....might have to jump hubby's bones in a mo jo cause all this shagging talk is getting me horny........he's got the day off today - he's not going to know whats hit him poor sod......:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: we do think along the same lines:rofl:

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAALLLLLLOOOOOOOHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello honeybuns darling :) did you get to the doc??
i think ive been sitting on this for about 3hours tryin to catch up on the bits i missed hehe!!
just been chuckling away at some of you nutters!!

well im on cd 25 which is when the :witch: came last month. FF is sayin that they cant pinpoint ovulation(cause i was unwell) but it happened between day 10 and 20!!!!! thats a big freakin gap!! so :witch: should arrive between monday passed and a week tomorrow......i dont think i o'd as late as cd20 tho! thats just when my temps got back to normal. so i reckon :witch: should be here by monday at the latest!! but i think shes coming....just got a feeling its not been my month!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hug:

Mummyandttc you know what they say it aint over until that :witch: arrives.

FINGERS X for you hun.

:dust: to all

What is your secret honeybuns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Ladies, sorry not been on for a while, i chickened out of going to weigh in yesterday i'm so bad but i know i've put on weight i can feel it lol. I'm very annoyed today we've just got back from my a hosp appt my hubby had and as we were walking up the garden path a rspca van pulled up and the officer introduced himself to us, we have a few pets including 2 dogs and one of the dogs suffers from separation anxiety now this is not normally a problem because my husband very rarely leaves the house he's been off sick for over a year so the only times we go out together we take the dog ie to his mums for sunday lunch etc or with the kids to the park, but when he has a hosp appt every couple of months obviously we can't take the dog so he's left with the other dog for company, anyway today my hubby left a small window open upstairs cause its so warm and off we went we weren't even gone 2 hours and one of my bloody neighbours has reported us for animal cruelty the officer chatted to us for ages and said that both dogs look very healthy and well looked after so he won't be taking it any further but he recommends we look into ways of solving his separation anxiety as if the neighbours complain to the council we could get into trouble, what makes me laugh is most of our neighbours have dogs that bark all day long and yet cause ours whines once we are the ones in trouble, i'm so annoyed.
Hope everyone else is ok? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->