mummies

Morning Ladies, sorry not been on for a while, i chickened out of going to weigh in yesterday i'm so bad but i know i've put on weight i can feel it lol. I'm very annoyed today we've just got back from my a hosp appt my hubby had and as we were walking up the garden path a rspca van pulled up and the officer introduced himself to us, we have a few pets including 2 dogs and one of the dogs suffers from separation anxiety now this is not normally a problem because my husband very rarely leaves the house he's been off sick for over a year so the only times we go out together we take the dog ie to his mums for sunday lunch etc or with the kids to the park, but when he has a hosp appt every couple of months obviously we can't take the dog so he's left with the other dog for company, anyway today my hubby left a small window open upstairs cause its so warm and off we went we weren't even gone 2 hours and one of my bloody neighbours has reported us for animal cruelty the officer chatted to us for ages and said that both dogs look very healthy and well looked after so he won't be taking it any further but he recommends we look into ways of solving his separation anxiety as if the neighbours complain to the council we could get into trouble, what makes me laugh is most of our neighbours have dogs that bark all day long and yet cause ours whines once we are the ones in trouble, i'm so annoyed.
Hope everyone else is ok? x

oh well that is typical of the neighbours its not nice when that happens..

we fell out with a neighbour over stuff its not brillliant his back gate joins

with ours..:hugs:

Congrats Pato on your :bfp::happydance::happydance:

I saw your ticker. Well done hope it a happy and healthy 9 months for you
:hug:

morning girls

well me waiting :hissy:

how is everyone today...

Hi emie

is that u waiting for ovulation or u waiting for us?.......:rofl::rofl:
oh crap emie that ff took your cross lines away :hissy:....could be gearing up for it any day though love and then we could be two week wait buddies together cause i'm yet to ovulate too......we need to get down to some nitty gritty just incase that egg is going to pop out any day.....:rofl::rofl:

How is everyone else today? You still got sore nipples ally? Berniep WHERE ARE YOU......:rofl:How did the weigh in go yesterday lovely?
Whatever happened to vikki and butterfly and over40........maybe they've been abducted by aliens?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL HI!!!! No i am still here just not been on for a bit-been totally shattered since the kids been back at school and having to get up early in the mornins again i just cant seem to get used to it and am having to literally pull my eyelids apart when the alarm goes off its really bad lol.

Hi everyone else i hope you are all ok?? Any sign of any BFPs yet??? Hopefully there will be soooooon!!!!!

:hug:

Oh should of read a bit more of the thread-i see there is a BFP???!!!! Congrats Pato!!! xxx

Congrats Pato hun have a happy and healthy 9mths hun.

Well as for me was going to go to the doctor today but got called into my new job for induction day so missed it now im scared to ring them in case they have a go at me :cry: as I didnt get time to cancel it :cry: xxx

Morning ladies and thanks to everyone for your well wishes...

I did cave last nite after feeling crappy and tested at 10DPO and sure enough.....a faint :bfp: was there.... I do plan on testing in a few days again just to be sure though..... my temps did go up a bit today again at 11DPO instead of coming down for AF tomorrow so I'm hoping for the best.

Congrats Pato hun have a happy and healthy 9mths hun.

Well as for me was going to go to the doctor today but got called into my new job for induction day so missed it now im scared to ring them in case they have a go at me :cry: as I didnt get time to cancel it :cry: xxx

oh dear l am sure by tomorrow they would have forgotten if you call :hugs:

I did cave last nite after feeling crappy and tested at 10DPO and sure enough.....a faint :bfp: was there.... I do plan on testing in a few days again just to be sure though..... my temps did go up a bit today again at 11DPO instead of coming down for AF tomorrow so I'm hoping for the best.

l am keeping everything crossed hun...l am so pleased for you ...:hugs:

:yipee::bfp::yipee: you must be on :cloud9::hugs:

I am actually.....I can't beleive it either....hope it's still there on Saturday when I test again.....

How are you doing today luv?

Congratulations Pato i'm sure you'll get another bfp on saturday, have a lovely and healthy 9 months x

hi everyone, hope your all ok and i havent missed too much, I havent had chance to catch up with all the thread, but pato well done and congratulations and i will be thinking of you on saturday :hugs:
berniep just try to ignore those neighbours :hug:
well i am currently on cd 5 and my temps are nice and low, i have been taking agnus castus since cd 1 and hopefully its going to help us along with the opk which we will use again this month, because i cant bear telling my oh yet again that we are not pregnant, he gets so disappointed and every time he looks at me he say 'i'm so gutted' and he is like that for 2 days every month :cry:
lots and lots of :dust: to everyone x

I am actually.....I can't beleive it either....hope it's still there on Saturday when I test again.....

well l feel nothing is going to happen for me untill :witch: arrives so for me

l will keep temping for now but l may just take some time out...l am not sure

what to do..:cry: she will turn up l day...its just when ....:cry:

Awww emie love........:hugs:...I Know how frustrating all this TTC can be honey and I've often felt like taking time out.....but do you know I just can't seem to stop.....:blush:....the need is too great so for the time being I'm going to keep on going even though it's been over a year by now :hissy:....my DH and I aren't getting pregnant and there doesnt seem to be anything wrong plus my periods are quite regular...31/35 cycle.....so don't worry about the ovulating thing love.....could be just round the corner - I understand how your feeling like not trying until :witch: arrives though.....all that kitty bashing everyother day just incase........no thankyou.....:rofl::rofl:

Had me some long awaited nookie this afternoon.......:happydance:....although it was like getting blood out of a stone off DH cause he was too tired....typical bloke...he's offered some on a plate and doesn't want it :hissy:....men eh?

Awww emie love........:hugs:...I Know how frustrating all this TTC can be honey and I've often felt like taking time out.....but do you know I just can't seem to stop.....:blush:....the need is too great so for the time being I'm going to keep on going even though it's been over a year by now :hissy:....my DH and I aren't getting pregnant and there doesnt seem to be anything wrong plus my periods are quite regular...31/35 cycle.....so don't worry about the ovulating thing love.....could be just round the corner - I understand how your feeling like not trying until :witch: arrives though.....all that kitty bashing everyother day just incase........no thankyou.....:rofl::rofl:

Had me some long awaited nookie this afternoon.......:happydance:....although it was like getting blood out of a stone off DH cause he was too tired....typical bloke...he's offered some on a plate and doesn't want it :hissy:....men eh?

well l just think when is it all going to end...all this BD and its hard work

trying to be interested all the time..when l am screaming inside please NO MORE..:rofl:.you no it does get quite boring after

23 yrs...:rofl:glad you got a session in though..

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Told ya you were pregnant love........:happydance:.....it was the fanny snot that gave it away.....:rofl::rofl: (sorry if tmi girls)
Jezz I'm so pleased you shared your secret hun cause I was getting harassed from mummyandttc and daisy.....:rofl::rofl:......bullies is what they are....:rofl: - that's the last time I tell anyone I've got a secret.....:dohh:

No seriously love I bet your on :cloud9: still and your DH too - bless his little cotton socks.......:hugs::hugs:

Here's to a happy and healthy nine months until :baby: comes along on New Years Day......2010.....:hugs:

:wine:Cheers love :wine:

well l just think when is it all going to end...all this BD and its hard work

trying to be interested all the time..when l am screaming inside please NO MORE..:rofl:.you no it does get quite boring after

23 yrs...:rofl:glad you got a session in though..

Oh love I know how u feel...it's been 20 years for me too honey and sometimes DTD is the last thing on your mind of an evening.....don't get me wrong of course I enjoy it but all this sex on demand does my head in :hissy:...I wouldn't blame u if u took a little bit of a rest honey just until :witch: arrives and then maybe really go for it.......we are here for u love whatever u decide to do.....:hugs:

thanks hun l think l am off to :sleep: now really tired love you all xxx see you

tomorrow x

Good morning everyone.....who harassed you honeybuns????? me?? never!!! hahaha

hows everyone today?
hows you pato??

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member