mummies

Good morning everyone.....who harassed you honeybuns????? me?? never!!! hahaha

hows everyone today?
hows you pato??

xxxxx

:happydance: I'm doing great thanks....my temps are still high so I'm on :cloud9: today again:hugs:

Hi ladies....

Oh emie luv:hugs:.....this TTC can be frustrating:hugs:...and it doesn't help not knowing when to BD, nor when you've OVed....I'm so sorry hun:hug:...but as hard as itis the only way to reap any success is to keep trying....that's the only way you can have a chance luv.... maybe it's best for now to wait until :witch: comes and start from there:hugs:

Hi ladies....

Oh emie luv:hugs:.....this TTC can be frustrating:hugs:...and it doesn't help not knowing when to BD, nor when you've OVed....I'm so sorry hun:hug:...but as hard as itis the only way to reap any success is to keep trying....that's the only way you can have a chance luv.... maybe it's best for now to wait until :witch: comes and start from there:hugs:

hi hun its hard to no what to do l could be in limbo for several more months

thanks for your kindness..:hugs: some mornings l think whats the point and

other times l am ok...:muaha:

Hey has anyone heard anything from mammag at all....I know this time must be difficult for her....:cry::hug:

Hiya honeybuns luvly.....:rofl::rofl:...yes you were right love..... sorry aboutthe trouble I put you in with the secret and all :rofl::rofl:....u know in the end I didn't have to say anything at all, my ticker gave me away:rofl::rofl:
Seriously tho love...I never would have gotten this far if not for you and ur encouragement...you never let me give up even when I was at my wits end....thanks my friend... for everything:friends::cry:

Now, with that in mind....do you really think I'm gonna let you and emie give up :muaha:...nawwwwwwwwww:rofl::rofl: PMA girls PMA

Hey has anyone heard anything from mammag at all....I know this time must be difficult for her....:cry::hug:

Hiya honeybuns luvly.....:rofl::rofl:...yes you were right love..... sorry aboutthe trouble I put you in with the secret and all :rofl::rofl:....u know in the end I didn't have to say anything at all, my ticker gave me away:rofl::rofl:
Seriously tho love...I never would have gotten this far if not for you and ur encouragement...you never let me give up even when I was at my wits end....thanks my friend... for everything:friends::cry:

Now, with that in mind....do you really think I'm gonna let you and emie give up :muaha:...nawwwwwwwwww:rofl::rofl: PMA girls PMA

your right of course Pato..l shall not GIVE UP..PMA...

Morning everyone...

how are we all today now the little ones are back at school

its much calmer in my house in the day time. though Theodore really

misses his brother..:hugs:

Hey Emei im good, u?

How is everyone else?

Update on me, NOT A THING. Still got sore nipples but that it. I cant remember ever having sor nipples like this but never mind.

Iv got my dads 60th bday party tomorrow so iv got that to look forward to:happydance:

Hey Emei im good, u?

How is everyone else?

Update on me, NOT A THING. Still got sore nipples but that it. I cant remember ever having sor nipples like this but never mind.

Iv got my dads 60th bday party tomorrow so iv got that to look forward to:happydance:

Hi allybally...yep lm ok...still got the sore nips l see

are you helping out with the arrangements tomorrow

that sounds great...

Ye im going to help my mum put up banners and im also collecting the balloon decs. Im still goin to have a few:wine: though. I dont think this is my month so im just going to enjoy myself.

Ye im going to help my mum put up banners and im also collecting the balloon decs. Im still goin to have a few:wine: though. I dont think this is my month so im just going to enjoy myself.

good for you hun..

Hello ladies,
How are you all today? i've just been trying to catch up with the posts i've missed cause i've been terrible at getting on here lately, well i'm off to the docs today to get my results properly rather thann over the phone and to see if they've got my scan results from 5 weeks ago, i'm going to beg them to refer me to a gyni cause i can't bear this pain and dizziness any longer plus i'm starting to panic that something serious might be wrong. Hope your all ok x

Hello ladies,
How are you all today? i've just been trying to catch up with the posts i've missed cause i've been terrible at getting on here lately, well i'm off to the docs today to get my results properly rather thann over the phone and to see if they've got my scan results from 5 weeks ago, i'm going to beg them to refer me to a gyni cause i can't bear this pain and dizziness any longer plus i'm starting to panic that something serious might be wrong. Hope your all ok x

oh good luck hun lets us no how it goes...:hugs:

Morning ladies,
Hope everyone's doing fine today...

Berniep...good luck today girl...I'll be praying for you...
emie...... how are you feeling today? PMA PMA
allybally........ enjoy your eyebrow waxing... ouch:rofl: today....

honeybuns lovely.... hope you're getting in plenty of BD.... the big O will soon be here:rofl::rofl:..

Well just updated my :bfp: announcement:rofl:... did another hpt this morning and I'm definately preggers... on :cloud9:

Morning ladies,

honeybuns lovely.... hope you're getting in plenty of BD.... the big O will soon be here:rofl::rofl:..

Well just updated my :bfp: announcement:rofl:... did another hpt this morning and I'm definately preggers... on :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hug:

Morning ladies,

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

crap- what happened to my other happy dance.....ruined the pattern i'll try again

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morning ladies,

hi Pato wow in the :bfp: section :yipee:l will have to go over and see..:happydance:

Morning ladies,

how are you hun today...:hugs:mummyandttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"