mummies

Feeling silly today.congratulations Pato..:yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
https://lafemmebonita.com/blinkies//Pregnancy%20and%20Babies/babydanc.gif:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

hey girlies :hi::wave: hows you all im doin ok id be alot better if i could stop stressing over little boo at the mo i dont feel like i can relax and enjoy been pregnant i put all that energy in to getting preggie and now its a nightmare worring if this ones going to stick im sure some people would think god shut up your pregnant but i know you guys will understand and unless youve lost a pregnancy its hard to i guess anyway im hoping for some more bfps so we can all stress tgether then we could have our own 1st tri team tgether:happydance: hey !!!!! anyways love to all xxxx :hug::hug:

hey girlies :hi::wave: hows you all im doin ok id be alot better if i could stop stressing over little boo at the mo i dont feel like i can relax and enjoy been pregnant i put all that energy in to getting preggie and now its a nightmare worring if this ones going to stick im sure some people would think god shut up your pregnant but i know you guys will understand and unless youve lost a pregnancy its hard to i guess anyway im hoping for some more bfps so we can all stress tgether then we could have our own 1st tri team tgether:happydance: hey !!!!! anyways love to all xxxx :hug::hug:

Asolutely with you there hun :happydance: l am sure you be fine but its always

in the back of your mind..at least you can talk here..:hugs:.when little boo is born you can take a breath....:hugs:

sorry guys that bfp was for pato not for me im a bit old hat now :rofl::rofl:

Hello ladies,
now you've done another test Pato i'll say congrats again, i'm so pleased for you x
I don't blame you for feeling the way you do Carrieanne anyone would in your situation i really hope everything will be ok you deserve it, good luck you'll be fine x
Hows everyone else? i've been to docs and finally got scan results back and learnt something new about myself i knew i had a tilted uterus/womb but i also have a double uterus/womb i can't believe no one has ever told me especially considering i've had 2 babies but apparently its been in my notes since a scan i had with my 1st how strange is that? but i can't see it causing problems with me having another cause i've conceived twice before and carried 1st to 42 weeks and 2nd to 34 weeks but it wasn't my wombs fault he came early it was his heart plus my first was 9lb 7oz so one side of my womb must be bigger to carry a big ish baby. Anyway as for my pain etc i'm now going to have some blood taken and then she will refer me to gyni as she now thinks its endometiosis which i hope not cause i know that can cause problems getting pregnant but at least i'll know what i'm up against. Hope everyone is ok x

no my brain is always like that emie when you testing ?

ahhh sorry hun so another month of mad sex:sex: i think my hubby still thinks we are still ttc cus he wont leave mme alone he`s really got into the swing of things and you know how they are he`s the daddy sirering 5 kids an all :rofl::rofl::rofl: he`s all puffy chested and macho :rofl::rofl: god they are strange :dohh: hows all you lovely ladies this morning :hug:

no my brain is always like that emie when you testing ?

ahhh sorry hun so another month of mad sex:sex: i think my hubby still thinks we are still ttc cus he wont leave mme alone he`s really got into the swing of things and you know how they are he`s the daddy sirering 5 kids an all :rofl::rofl::rofl: he`s all puffy chested and macho :rofl::rofl: god they are strange :dohh: hows all you lovely ladies this morning :hug:

yep looks like its more..:sex:but not every day....l have cut him back..:rofl::rofl:

Good morning ladies......

Just read the last few posts.....wow berniep double womb....how strange they didn't tell you before eh?Like you say can't see it being a problem for you since you've already had two boys and good luck with the blood tests love.....try not to worry if it does turn out you've got endo cause loads of women get pregnant even if they have it.....I can think of loads I know....:hugs:

Awww carrieanne love.....:hugs: - I know it's hard not to worry about M/C especially if it's happened before but honestly try to remain positive - I've every faith that things are going to be just fine for you.....you've had such a strong line on those HPT from very early on ......I defo think this is a sticky bean......:happydance:

Another huge congrats for Pato my buddie.......:happydance:.....I've already spoken to you yesterday but just wanted to say it again......:hugs:

Enjoy your day allybally at your dad's 60th.......definately let your hair down honey :rofl:

Hi to mummyandttc - I hope you're sticking to your word love and steping away from those HPT.....hmmm doubt it though knowing there's a nice juicy FRER in the house is surely too tempting for a POAS freak like you!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello to everyone else who's gone quiet on here lately......abducted again?:rofl:

Well as for me did an OPK yesterday and no egg yet......DTD just incase anyway......my hubby isn't like yours carrieanne - he's not really a randy devil and finds all this sex on demand quite a pressure sometimes.....:dohh:....maybe it's cause we've been trying for over a year and he says that I only want sex when I'm ovulating....hmmmm am I that obvious....:rofl::rofl::rofl: Don't know what to do really apart from maybe slip some horny goat weed into his coffee when he's not looking...:rofl::rofl:
He's a veggie and I often think that maybe the lack of protein afects his mojo....what do you girls think?

Answers on a postcard please.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey ladies how are we all today? Hope you all ok?

Im good helping my mum set up decs this afternoon......:happydance: Im going to enjoy myself tonight.

Not long for me to be testing..... i hope it a :bfp: if not then it on to a new month......I checked my cervix today and 1 side of it felt soft and the other side firm its never felt like that before cause the other day it was firm all over.:dohh:

hey girlies.....iv not news yet.....ive tested but negative......but still no sign of :witch: ....and not really sure what dpo i am either!! hey ho....if the witch doesnt arrive by tuesday morning...i'll test again then!
xxxxx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->