mummies

good morning ladies how are we all today.

Honeybuns hope you dont feel to :sick: from to much :wine:and :cake::

I hope you had a very happy birthday..

https://lafemmebonita.com/blinkies//Birthdays%20and%20Zodiac/hapgoldbirtha1.gif

Morning all-morning emie!! Just thought id say hello!!! Hope everyone is ok today and staying positive!!!
Any plans for today?? Nothin much for me cos i gotta wait in for the people to fix my fence how boring so i suppose ill end up cleaning and washing!! Looks like its gonna be nice out so at least the kids can go out to play with their friends xx

Morning all-morning emie!! Just thought id say hello!!! Hope everyone is ok today and staying positive!!!
Any plans for today?? Nothin much for me cos i gotta wait in for the people to fix my fence how boring so i suppose ill end up cleaning and washing!! Looks like its gonna be nice out so at least the kids can go out to play with their friends xx

Hi Vikki

still not O yet soooo boring all this hanging around waiting..:shrug:
my eldest is off to Art club for the day so shes happy..:happydance:
I will more than likely cycle again with the boys today the weather does look fine..:happydance:

are you ok ..:hugs:

And on that note i think i best go get dressed cos if the builders turn up and im in my dressing gown they will have the fright of their lives cos i am def not a morning person lol-have a great day everyone and happy birthday for yesterday honeybuns xx

Hi Vikki

I will more than likely cycle again with the boys today the weather does look fine..:happydance:

Yeah i agree i hate all the waiting business-i wont be ov for a bit yet as af only just finished but we are doing plenty of BDing to be sure lol cos this is gonna be the month FX FX FX!!!!
Where abouts are you in uk? xx

Hi Vikki

Yeah i agree i hate all the waiting business-i wont be ov for a bit yet as af only just finished but we are doing plenty of BDing to be sure lol cos this is gonna be the month FX FX FX!!!!
Where abouts are you in uk? xx
Camberidgex

Well i spose i better go get dressed even tho i could sit here and chat all day its not fair :cry:

My kids are still in bed tho lazy buggers cos they were up late last night cos they had a friend to stay so i am just gonna turf em out of their beds :rofl:

Hope you have a good time cycling today-i wish i was doing that instead of waiting in for builders-talk soon xx

Good mornig ladies, how are we today?

Happy belated bday Honeybuns, hope you had a good 1?

Iv still got af hanging about but hopefully not for long. Iv decided not to use opks this month and just :sex: as much as possible. Ithink i ov in middle of cycle, which would be next weekend.

Iv still got af hanging about but hopefully not for long. Iv decided not to use opks this month and just :sex: as much as possible. Ithink i ov in middle of cycle, which would be next weekend.

hi hun that sounds like a good plan of action...thats just what we are doing this month...every other day DH said...:thumpup:

The only problem i have is sometimes my oh is so tired after work he doesnt want :sex:. I suppose il just have to take advantage of him :rofl:

hi hun that sounds like a good plan of action...thats just what we are doing this month...every other day DH said...:thumpup:

Hi thats our plan too-every other day and a bit extra for luck when i ov lol :happydance:

Good morning girls
Thanks to all of you for wishing me a happy birthday.......:hugs: - it meant a lot especially seeing as my best friend has forgotten.......:cry:.....ah well never mind I suppose she's got a lot on and it's just my hormones playing up but I felt quite hurt yesterday about it - but ok now......

Good for you girls for DTD every other day - I can't be arsed with all that bouncing around....once a week would be plenty for me...:rofl:...but have been doing it a lot more often obvioulsy cause we're trying for a :baby: I think we did it everyother day too and three days in a row after positive OPK ......gosh that was hard going I can tell you - too much kitty bashing for my liking......:rofl::rofl::rofl: So 12 dpo today and still haven't tested - not feeling too positive I must admit cause this is cycle no 14 but FX this could be the month........I need all the baby dust I cant get - so please send me some.............beg,beg......:rofl::rofl:

:Hey honeybuns im the same as you when it comes to :sex: Id be happy just once a week but im trying to do it more now for a :baby:.

I hope this is your month to.

:dust::dust:

I'm so glad i'm not the only one not that keen on too much babydancing lol i don't mind it and once a week sometimes twice a week is fine but we normally do 7 days a row during my fertile time and i've got to admit sometimes it does start to feel a bit like a chore.
Lots of babydust to Honeybuns, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x
How's everyone else today? me and kids went into town and bought some plant pots and compost for some seeds their Grandma gave them and some stuff for baking so we are going to do that this aft, and then tonight i'm joining slimmimng world and i'm dreading getting weighed i know its going to be bad x

:Hey honeybuns im the same as you when it comes to :sex: Id be happy just once a week but im trying to do it more now for a :baby:.

I hope this is your month to.

:dust::dust:

Thanks love......:hugs: so glad it's not just me that feels like this about DTD......:blush:.....would rather have a bar of chocolate and a good book to read........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm so glad i'm not the only one not that keen on too much babydancing lol i don't mind it and once a week sometimes twice a week is fine but we normally do 7 days a row during my fertile time and i've got to admit sometimes it does start to feel a bit like a chore.
How's everyone else today? me and kids went into town and bought some plant pots and compost for some seeds their Grandma gave them and some stuff for baking so we are going to do that this aft, and then tonight i'm joining slimmimng world and i'm dreading getting weighed i know its going to be bad x

Thanks for the babydust berniep - blimey your going for gold love with seven days in a row?........my DH would have a fit ( his willy would probably drop off with shock......:rofl::rofl::rofl: )

Have fun this afternoon with the plant pots and baking and good luck tonight at the weigh in at slimming world - can't you stand on one leg when no one is looking?.........:rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the babydust berniep - blimey your going for gold love with seven days in a row?........my DH would have a fit ( his willy would probably drop off with shock......:rofl::rofl::rofl: )

Have fun this afternoon with the plant pots and baking and good luck tonight at the weigh in at slimming world - can't you stand on one leg when no one is looking?.........:rofl::rofl:

We are going to try opks this month so we don't have to do 7 days in a row this time like you said i don't want his willy dropping off :rofl::rofl:, i like the standing on one leg idea although this week i don't mind weighing heavier as its my first week its next week i might need the standing on one leg trick to make sure i've lost weight :rofl::rofl:, we are baking today so i can have one last bun before i have to start been a good girl :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->