• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mummies

Morning girlies how are we all today....

well l am easy to sum up still no o :hissy:though my blue veins are gone off
my breasts..and my libedo is back so its not all bad..

great to see some new ladies joining are clan the more the merrier..:friends:

hey emmie is it ok to be here if you just got a bfp:bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::shock::shock: ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! like a true poas addict thought i would give it a go at.. wait for it!!! 7 dpo i ov late this month and there it was good and clear no sqinting or going in to different lights i tell you i wasnt expecting that, now im petrified somethings going to go wrong and at 41 we all no things arent easy but fx its all good:cloud9::cloud9: anyway think im going to stay with you guys for a while its too early for 1st tri im not ready for that yet so lots of :dust::dust:

hey emmie is it ok to be here if you just got a bfp:bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::shock::shock: ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! like a true poas addict thought i would give it a go at.. wait for it!!! 7 dpo i ov late this month and there it was good and clear no sqinting or going in to different lights i tell you i wasnt expecting that, now im petrified somethings going to go wrong and at 41 we all no things arent easy but fx its all good:cloud9::cloud9: anyway think im going to stay with you guys for a while its too early for 1st tri im not ready for that yet so lots of :dust::dust:

woow carrieanne...:wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee: l cant believe it...congrats hun..:hugs:of course you can be here its for mums....:hugs:7dpo wow that is early.

its crazy half of me wishes i hadnt done one now:blush: but there you go i have lost 3 just after 4 weeks so im really nervous im hoping this one is bedded in for a long stay it feels different from the last one i have cramping a bit like boo is really getting those feelers right in there:rofl::rofl: and i want to get excited but i darent yet af is not due till tuesday ish

Hi girls

Wow congratulations carrie on your :bfp: and welcome on board love......:hugs:

Well might still be in the running after all cause my temp went up this morning from 98.2 to 98.5 and no period pains and no spotting whatsoever just yellow CM.......:happydance: - although a part of me just thinks that evil :witch: is playing with me just to give me a little bit of hope before she settles for her holidays......:hissy:.....ah well wait and see....

A big hello to all newbies and here's hoping we get some :bfp: this month...:happydance:

its crazy half of me wishes i hadnt done one now:blush: but there you go i have lost 3 just after 4 weeks so im really nervous im hoping this one is bedded in for a long stay it feels different from the last one i have cramping a bit like boo is really getting those feelers right in there:rofl::rofl: and i want to get excited but i darent yet af is not due till tuesday ish

well thats good if it feels better ....l think you just no...:hugs:

Hi girls

Well might still be in the running after all cause my temp went up this morning from 98.2 to 98.5 and no period pains and no spotting whatsoever just yellow CM.......:happydance: - although a part of me just thinks that evil :witch: is playing with me just to give me a little bit of hope before she settles for her holidays......:hissy:.....ah well wait and see....

A big hello to all newbies and here's hoping we get some :bfp: this month...:happydance:

great news..:yipee::yipee:your not out untill she shows are ugly face..:hugs:
`

Hi girls

good luck sweetie fx for you and lots of :dust::dust:

Morning neighbors:happydance:,
How r u all today ladies? Hope evryone is doing great:happydance:.

Welcome carrieanne and CONGRATS on your :bfp:. Hope it all works out for you luv.

Honeynuns72......girl it ain't ova till its ova.....remember:rofl:...will chat later luv

Wecome to you over40...:hug:..hope you enjoy your brief (hint hint) stay with us...you'll be moving on in no time.

Well I'm CD15 today...had horrid headache yesterday and OV pains...temp drop this morning, so probs will OV today hopefully...

Lots of dust to you ladies.

Morning neighbors:happydance:,
How r u all today ladies? Hope evryone is doing great:happydance:.

Welcome carrieanne and CONGRATS on your :bfp:. Hope it all works out for you luv.

Honeynuns72......girl it ain't ova till its ova.....remember:rofl:...will chat later luv

Wecome to you over40...:hug:..hope you enjoy your brief (hint hint) stay with us...you'll be moving on in no time.

Well I'm CD15 today...had horrid headache yesterday and OV pains...temp drop this morning, so probs will OV today hopefully...

Lots of dust to you ladies.

better get some :sex: in if you havent already..

well, my temp is still up today! one more temp and it will be triphasic!! i'm so excited, FF says that 95% of triphasic charts indicate pregnancy, please please, don't let me be in teh 5%!!!!!! 4 days till i will try to test!!!

well, my temp is still up today! one more temp and it will be triphasic!! i'm so excited, FF says that 95% of triphasic charts indicate pregnancy, please please, don't let me be in teh 5%!!!!!! 4 days till i will try to test!!!

how exciting...:wohoo::wohoo:hun...stay up temp dust..:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies, hope your all ok, went to slimming world last night and I weigh roughly what i thought but it is still way too much so i need to shift some, although today has been a bad start to it i've tried my hardest and still managed to go over my sins, so i'll have to try harder tommorrow.
Welcome new ladies and congratulations Carrieanne x
Good luck Mammag and honeybuns, fingers crossed for you both, and get BDing pato good luck x
Hope i haven't missed anyone x

Hi how are we today?

Honeybuns iv got my f'x for you that this is your month.

I was at doctor today cos iv not been feeling to well. Iv been really tired, i fell asleep at 6 the other night, also iv had really sore lower back, iv gone of some food and iv broke out in spots and iv been really snappy.

I know i just finished af and i get some of these symptoms but these are extreme to me. Well docs did a pg test just in case but it was definite neg, they don't know what it is so ill just have to wait and see if it gets better.

Hope you feel better soon Allybally, i've been off work for 2 weeks now with similar symptoms its awful, but i have started to feel better today so i'll have to go back to work next week unforetunately lol x

Thats good you starting to feel better.

Im a stay at home mum and my kids are on holiday at moment, im not getting a break and im so tired. U know sometimes i just feel as if i want to have a really good :cry:

Thats good you starting to feel better.

Im a stay at home mum and my kids are on holiday at moment, im not getting a break and im so tired. U know sometimes i just feel as if i want to have a really good :cry:

:hug::hugs::hug:

hope you feel better soon ally.

i have an announcement though! i know that i'm getting ahead of myself, but remember me saying my temps were a little off this month. and didn't go as high as they usually go after i O, at least not until now, but anyway, i thought i would look at my chart from my m/c in january, and my temp pattern is nearly identical!! they didn't go up as high as usual after i O'd, actually they are the same as they are now, and my chart went triphasic at about 9 dpo up to the temps that my chart has gone now!!! oooohhhh, i'm so excited, this has to be it. i can't keep doing this to myself!!!

i have an announcement though! i know that i'm getting ahead of myself, but remember me saying my temps were a little off this month. and didn't go as high as they usually go after i O, at least not until now, but anyway, i thought i would look at my chart from my m/c in january, and my temp pattern is nearly identical!! they didn't go up as high as usual after i O'd, actually they are the same as they are now, and my chart went triphasic at about 9 dpo up to the temps that my chart has gone now!!! oooohhhh, i'm so excited, this has to be it. i can't keep doing this to myself!!!

I hope this is your month and you get your :bfp: F'x for you

l really hope this is your month hun...:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->