• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mummies

I'm so glad i'm not the only one not that keen on too much babydancing lol i don't mind it and once a week sometimes twice a week is fine but we normally do 7 days a row during my fertile time and i've got to admit sometimes it does start to feel a bit like a chore.
Lots of babydust to Honeybuns, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x
How's everyone else today? me and kids went into town and bought some plant pots and compost for some seeds their Grandma gave them and some stuff for baking so we are going to do that this aft, and then tonight i'm joining slimmimng world and i'm dreading getting weighed i know its going to be bad x

Thanks for the babydust berniep - blimey your going for gold love with seven days in a row?........my DH would have a fit ( his willy would probably drop off with shock......:rofl::rofl::rofl: )

Have fun this afternoon with the plant pots and baking and good luck tonight at the weigh in at slimming world - can't you stand on one leg when no one is looking?.........:rofl::rofl:

We are going to try opks this month so we don't have to do 7 days in a row this time like you said i don't want his willy dropping off :rofl::rofl:, i like the standing on one leg idea although this week i don't mind weighing heavier as its my first week its next week i might need the standing on one leg trick to make sure i've lost weight :rofl::rofl:, we are baking today so i can have one last bun before i have to start been a good girl :dohh:

Had a good laugh after reading your post beniep.........needed that.....:hugs:.... enjoy your bun and hell why not have another after coming home cause it'll be a whole week before next weigh in.......:happydance:
Wont be long before you'll have a real bun in the oven I'm sure.......:hugs:

Good morning girls
Thanks to all of you for wishing me a happy birthday.......:hugs: - it meant a lot especially seeing as my best friend has forgotten.......:cry:.....ah well never mind I suppose she's got a lot on and it's just my hormones playing up but I felt quite hurt yesterday about it - but ok now......

Good for you girls for DTD every other day - I can't be arsed with all that bouncing around....once a week would be plenty for me...:rofl:...but have been doing it a lot more often obvioulsy cause we're trying for a :baby: I think we did it everyother day too and three days in a row after positive OPK ......gosh that was hard going I can tell you - too much kitty bashing for my liking......:rofl::rofl::rofl: So 12 dpo today and still haven't tested - not feeling too positive I must admit cause this is cycle no 14 but FX this could be the month........I need all the baby dust I cant get - so please send me some.............beg,beg......:rofl::rofl:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

and, there is a five hour difference. it's just now 9 in the morning here, and you guys are all gone already!!!

I feel so bad this morning! sinus headache, bloody nose, feel sick! ehhhh, i hate the spring. it's pretty and all, but my allergies are terrible!!!

I'm so glad i'm not the only one not that keen on too much babydancing lol i don't mind it and once a week sometimes twice a week is fine but we normally do 7 days a row during my fertile time and i've got to admit sometimes it does start to feel a bit like a chore.
Lots of babydust to Honeybuns, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x
How's everyone else today? me and kids went into town and bought some plant pots and compost for some seeds their Grandma gave them and some stuff for baking so we are going to do that this aft, and then tonight i'm joining slimmimng world and i'm dreading getting weighed i know its going to be bad x

Thanks for the babydust berniep - blimey your going for gold love with seven days in a row?........my DH would have a fit ( his willy would probably drop off with shock......:rofl::rofl::rofl: )

Have fun this afternoon with the plant pots and baking and good luck tonight at the weigh in at slimming world - can't you stand on one leg when no one is looking?.........:rofl::rofl:

We are going to try opks this month so we don't have to do 7 days in a row this time like you said i don't want his willy dropping off :rofl::rofl:, i like the standing on one leg idea although this week i don't mind weighing heavier as its my first week its next week i might need the standing on one leg trick to make sure i've lost weight :rofl::rofl:, we are baking today so i can have one last bun before i have to start been a good girl :dohh:

Had a good laugh after reading your post beniep.........needed that.....:hugs:.... enjoy your bun and hell why not have another after coming home cause it'll be a whole week before next weigh in.......:happydance:
Wont be long before you'll have a real bun in the oven I'm sure.......:hugs:

Ooh i might have one when i come home as well your right it is a whole week till i'm next weighed i'll just go for a walk to work it off in fact what the hell i'll have 2 to celebrate joining lol
I hope we all have a real bun in the oven very soon x

Good morning girls
Thanks to all of you for wishing me a happy birthday.......:hugs: - it meant a lot especially seeing as my best friend has forgotten.......:cry:.....ah well never mind I suppose she's got a lot on and it's just my hormones playing up but I felt quite hurt yesterday about it - but ok now......

Good for you girls for DTD every other day - I can't be arsed with all that bouncing around....once a week would be plenty for me...:rofl:...but have been doing it a lot more often obvioulsy cause we're trying for a :baby: I think we did it everyother day too and three days in a row after positive OPK ......gosh that was hard going I can tell you - too much kitty bashing for my liking......:rofl::rofl::rofl: So 12 dpo today and still haven't tested - not feeling too positive I must admit cause this is cycle no 14 but FX this could be the month........I need all the baby dust I cant get - so please send me some.............beg,beg......:rofl::rofl:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

and, there is a five hour difference. it's just now 9 in the morning here, and you guys are all gone already!!!

I feel so bad this morning! sinus headache, bloody nose, feel sick! ehhhh, i hate the spring. it's pretty and all, but my allergies are terrible!!!

Sorry your not well today, i'm waiting for my hayfever to start it can't be far away now, hope you have a good day x

Hi everyone again-got a spare few mins as kids are out playing and ive done all the chores lol. Good luck at slimming world bernie it wont be as bad as you think im sure so you enjoy your buns!!!!! You will be pregnant soon so you wont have to worry about it cos i am sending you loads of babydust too xxx

Its strange cos before when we wasnt tryin for a baby my OH would be on my case for a bit of nooky constantly but the tables have turned and im hassling him all the time poor sod lol and now he says we do it toooooo much - i never thought id hear him complain about too much sex lol whats that all about????!!!!????

Good luck with the slimming Berniep. U know when i was doing slimming i used to go and get weighed then come home and have a takeaway:rofl:

I'm not looking forward to the hay fever either it so annoying.

I pester my oh for sex more now cos we trying and he complains to, Men they are never happy, i tell him that if he gives in then i wont bother him again for a while, but i alway do anyway:rofl:

The trouble with the men is ..

The more you do it the more they want it...:rofl:

their never happy either way....:rofl:

my DH never gets enough!!! i can't shut him up. ever. i'm waiting for him to get old enough for his sex drive to wear down (at least a little) :rofl: but he's 31 now, so i'm guessing i've got about 10 yrs to go...... phew. starting to feel a little better now that i'm woke up a little. just laid the boys down for naps, the baby is crying at the door though. he used to lie down so easily, now it's a fight every time!!

also, had a question? my temps shot way up today. actually went up to my typical post O temps. i had been nervous as they did go up when FF says i ovulated, but not as high as usual, and my breasts didn't get tender as quickly as they usually do, now the girls hurt like crazy, and my temp are high. praying i didn't O yesterday (even though that would NOT correspond with the OPK's) but don't know any other explanation for the temp shift? thoughts?

my DH never gets enough!!! i can't shut him up. ever. i'm waiting for him to get old enough for his sex drive to wear down (at least a little) :rofl: but he's 31 now, so i'm guessing i've got about 10 yrs to go...... phew. starting to feel a little better now that i'm woke up a little. just laid the boys down for naps, the baby is crying at the door though. he used to lie down so easily, now it's a fight every time!!

also, had a question? my temps shot way up today. actually went up to my typical post O temps. i had been nervous as they did go up when FF says i ovulated, but not as high as usual, and my breasts didn't get tender as quickly as they usually do, now the girls hurt like crazy, and my temp are high. praying i didn't O yesterday (even though that would NOT correspond with the OPK's) but don't know any other explanation for the temp shift? thoughts?

wow !! l would say thats not O but maybe pregnancy temps...:yipee: lets

hope they stay up...

hope they stay up...

you think so? this early? oh it's not fair. now i'm going to get my hopes all up. please FF, don't let me down this time. [-o<

hope they stay up...

you think so? this early? oh it's not fair. now i'm going to get my hopes all up. please FF, don't let me down this time. [-o<
it does say on FF that the triphastic pattern is what they are looking for...temps staying higher.it says 12.46% in a pregnant woman and only 4.47% in a none pregnant women..but as you no it can all change the next day..

usually around 9dpo, your a bit early l suppose.so you never no..:hugs:sorry dont mean to over excite you..

Hi everyone,
Just dropping in to say hi to everyone.

Honeybuns72........ hun I just sent you a message after getting back on line finally...sorry I missed you. Still keeping my FXd for you tho luv..:hugs:

Mammag...welcome...your DH sound very umm...active :blush:. I'm with Honeybuns...once a week is fine for me:rofl: I agree with emie :rofl::rofl:

Berniep...good luck with the slimming....maybe we could team up and slim down together... heaven knows I need the encouragement..

Every one else:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone :)

I'm Danielle - 21
Married to Mark for nearly 4 years and together for nearly 7 years
3 kids - Callum (3), Katelyn (2) and Lily (13 months)
Cycle 2, CD 5
TTC #4

Hope to get to know everyone better, yet hope our journeys as TTC'ers are short ones! :)

Hi everyone :)

I'm Danielle - 21
Married to Mark for nearly 4 years and together for nearly 7 years
3 kids - Callum (3), Katelyn (2) and Lily (13 months)
Cycle 2, CD 5
TTC #4

Hope to get to know everyone better, yet hope our journeys as TTC'ers are short ones! :)

:hi: and welcome Ell87....good to have you on board..:hugs:

Welcome elle87......:hugs:

Oh girls I think I'm out this month........:cry: I had period type pains early this evening and so expected the spotting to start.....I usually spot for two days before :witch: arrives properly and so (tmi) I checked my CP and when I was done there was a tiny streak of pink on my finger which doesn't sound good does it? I think this happened to u last week allybally......so anyway I though what the hell may as well do a HPT then and yep u guessed it a :bfn:......:cry: - so that's it I think girls cause at 12 dpo I think it would have shown up by now.......

Just feel like giving up tbh.......it's been over a year now and so maybe time to just get over it.............

Hi emie, thanks for inviting me to join you all.
I am 44yrs in may, and dh will be 45yrs in june, I have children already but dh doesnt so we wanted to try and see what happens. well after almost 7months of 'seeing what happens' we are now trying very hard lol and using ff, opk and vits for us both.
currently on day 17 had +opk on day 12 and 13 but no temp rise so far.
Baby dust to everyone x

hope they stay up...

it does say on FF that the triphastic pattern is what they are looking for...temps staying higher.it says 12.46% in a pregnant woman and only 4.47% in a none pregnant women..but as you no it can all change the next day..

usually around 9dpo, your a bit early l suppose.so you never no..:hugs:sorry dont mean to over excite you..

oh, no more excited than i am making myself!! i have been stalking, errrr i mean looking at some other charts though and saw many go up at 6 dpo, some even as early as 5, most at 7, but i think that i may have ovulated the day before FF says i did, so that would put my at 7 dpo. would be perfect right?!!! and i'm also hoping that this cold has more to it than just a change in the weather. ( :baby: )

welcome every one, and don't give up!!! maybe take a break, i hear that that is when it happens!! but i honestly don't believe we could ever actually give up. I would still test and hope, even if it was just a little. but definitely don't get down on yourself, PMA PMA PMA!!!

Mammag fingers x for you hun hope you get that :bfp: this month.

:wave:Hi to everyone that new, we have a good bunch of ladies here im sure you will enjoy talking to them ah and me of course.

Honeybuns it aint over till :witch: arrives. The thing with your cervix is it doesnt meant that af is away to turn up, it could be that you are pregnant and your cervix is soft cause of that and thats why you had some pinky cm on your finger.:hugs:

Hi emie, thanks for inviting me to join you all.
I am 44yrs in may, and dh will be 45yrs in june, I have children already but dh doesnt so we wanted to try and see what happens. well after almost 7months of 'seeing what happens' we are now trying very hard lol and using ff, opk and vits for us both.
currently on day 17 had +opk on day 12 and 13 but no temp rise so far.
Baby dust to everyone x

:hi:and welcome..over 40..come and join in..:hugs:

Mammag fingers x for you hun hope you get that :bfp: this month.

:wave:Hi to everyone that new, we have a good bunch of ladies here im sure you will enjoy talking to them ah and me of course.

Honeybuns it aint over till :witch: arrives. The thing with your cervix is it doesnt meant that af is away to turn up, it could be that you are pregnant and your cervix is soft cause of that and thats why you had some pinky cm on your finger.:hugs:

l agree with allybally dont give up yet Honeybuns...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->