• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mummies

:bfp: So far...

:bfp: for Carrieanne..7dpo...:wohoo:

Come on girls were doing well here l can feel the vibes..:happydance::dust::dust:

Hope your all ok with this....

Thats good you starting to feel better.

Im a stay at home mum and my kids are on holiday at moment, im not getting a break and im so tired. U know sometimes i just feel as if i want to have a really good :cry:

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

hope you feel better soon ally.

i have an announcement though! i know that i'm getting ahead of myself, but remember me saying my temps were a little off this month. and didn't go as high as they usually go after i O, at least not until now, but anyway, i thought i would look at my chart from my m/c in january, and my temp pattern is nearly identical!! they didn't go up as high as usual after i O'd, actually they are the same as they are now, and my chart went triphasic at about 9 dpo up to the temps that my chart has gone now!!! oooohhhh, i'm so excited, this has to be it. i can't keep doing this to myself!!!

Good luck i hope this is your month i've got my fingers crossed for you x:hug::hugs:

thanks for the warm welcome from everyone, its nice to have someone to chat to, only me and dh know we are ttc, so i cant talk to my friends about it.

well done to dawn and carrieanne
good luck to everyone else

well its now day 18 and according to ff i still havent o'd this month so far, opk was + on day 12 and 13 and i know you O a few days later but over 5 days later is that possible........its very confusing

thanks for the warm welcome from everyone, its nice to have someone to chat to, only me and dh know we are ttc, so i cant talk to my friends about it.

well done to dawn and carrieanne
good luck to everyone else

well its now day 18 and according to ff i still havent o'd this month so far, opk was + on day 12 and 13 and i know you O a few days later but over 5 days later is that possible........its very confusing

can you you put your chart up so we can take a peek hun...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21fb6e/rss7537.xml
not sure if this is what i am looking for but it looks hopeful :shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21fb6e
this should work

i think you O'd on CD 14 on both of the cycles you have posted. check the battery in your thermometer or make sure your taking them at the exact same time, they look a little erratic. good luck, lots of :dust:

Morning ladies how are we all this wet morning..:hugs:

were off Yorkshire tomorrow untill monday ..:happydance:nice break

will be good...better that way so l dont eat so many easter eggs..:munch:

Morning Ladies, how are you all today? whereabouts in Yorkshire are you coming to Emie, hope you have a good time, i'm sure you will us yorkshire folk are very welcoming lol, where are you from originally? have you to travel far? sorry about the 100's of questions i bet you feel like your on mastermind lol.
Hope you all have a good day x

Mammag any news...:hugs:oops your still asleep..

:rofl: bad me i broke down, POAS this morning. only 8 dpo though, so obviously negative. temps are still high. which i think may be a good sign? because my LP is usually only 9 days long, and temps usually drop today, but... my LP at the first cycle after my m/c was way longer, and this is the cycle after that, so i'm not sure what to expect.

thanks for looking at my chart emie and mammag :hugs: and yeah i was thinking the same thing, i set my alarm to take my temps am, but sometimes i wake in the night for an hour or so before going back to sleep, so not sure if that is messing it up.
I have started to take B50 end of last cycle and not sure if that has upset things as my temps usually go much lower before I O and they didnt this time they stayed fairly high.
But the good news is we :sex: for the 2 days before and the 2 days after :happydance::happydance::happydance: which of course he was very pleased about :rofl:

Morning Ladies, how are you all today? whereabouts in Yorkshire are you coming to Emie, hope you have a good time, i'm sure you will us yorkshire folk are very welcoming lol, where are you from originally? have you to travel far? sorry about the 100's of questions i bet you feel like your on mastermind lol.
Hope you all have a good day x

hi hun... were going to a place near to Filey its supposed to be lovely there..

weve got a couple of hours travelling so not to bad, weve got a dvd player

so kids will be happy..:hugs:

Mammag any news...:hugs:oops your still asleep..

:rofl: bad me i broke down, POAS this morning. only 8 dpo though, so obviously negative. temps are still high. which i think may be a good sign? because my LP is usually only 9 days long, and temps usually drop today, but... my LP at the first cycle after my m/c was way longer, and this is the cycle after that, so i'm not sure what to expect.

hi mammag..yeh your chart looks good still l am sure whilst l am away you will

your :bfp: as l am not back untill monday..:hugs:

thanks for looking at my chart emie and mammag :hugs: and yeah i was thinking the same thing, i set my alarm to take my temps am, but sometimes i wake in the night for an hour or so before going back to sleep, so not sure if that is messing it up.
I have started to take B50 end of last cycle and not sure if that has upset things as my temps usually go much lower before I O and they didnt this time they stayed fairly high.
But the good news is we :sex: for the 2 days before and the 2 days after :happydance::happydance::happydance: which of course he was very pleased about :rofl:

keep up the good work hun..sounds spot on..:happydance:

Stay away from the hpt's mammag at least till after the weekend behave yourself x
Have a good time in filey Emie it is nice x
Good luck over40 i hope you caught the egg x
How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94