Mummy's and future Mummy's general chat :)

I got the job people! :happydance:

ah the smell of fish and chips will haunt me for many months to come :)

Morning girls!How are we all today?
Well done on the job Pixxie!!
Im getting a new pram today--a mamas and papas Luna!:happydance: x

Morning girls!How are we all today?
Well done on the job Pixxie!!
Im getting a new pram today--a mamas and papas Luna!:happydance: x

:hissy: I want to be buying a pram! no fair! lol suppose its back to mothercare for me today to gawp at poor unsuspecting parents and parents to be :rofl:

I want to be buying a double pram!I look at them all the time.Ive got the one picked out that I want to get.
:rofl: why dont you just go on the mothercare website and look at stuff,that way you wont end up gawping at anyone and you can get your baby fix! xx

Ive tryed the website, but its not the same lol. I like to look at the cot set-ups and imagine filling one of them ^-^. Its more real when I go to the store, the baby clothes dont look as small on the net :rofl:

:rofl: I know what you mean though!Wheres everyone else this morning,its very quiet in here!xx

still in bed where I wish I was probably..or at work? lol maybe the thought of me staring at pg women in mothercare, livid with jealousy has scared them away :rofl:

Heheh I was in bed until 10am, but now I'm off to work! I'll be back later :) x

Well I am off work sick today and feeling miserable :(

It is cold and snowy outside and we have no food so poor OH is going to have to brave going out to get us something (not that I'm hungry but between him and my Mum ganging up on me, I have no choice!)

This is the first sick day I have had in SUCH a long time and I hate having them :(

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend xxx

Oh no pops :( I hope you feel better honey xx

Get well soon Pops sweety :hugs:

Im letting the side down, being at work. boooo.
Im at a residential training course all weekend. It better have the internet or i will major sulk. Just what you want when you have essay deadlines looming over you like... Loominators, or vultures...or something that generally looms.

Looooooooms. Thats a great word.

Any word that ends in oooooooom is very serious.Have you noticed that?Doooooom,glooooooom,broooooom (ok so thats not too serious but it does imply cleaning) roooooooooom (actually that one also isnt too serious,Im making a bad point here) xx

Broooooom is very serious. As you say, it implies cleaning which is always a bad thing.
Rooooooom is maybe more context dependant. Eg - A room with fairies and glitter is a good thing, but what about a spider? with a knife and a bomb? Thats no good news.
Flooooooooom. Also serious, rides are no laughing matter - they are INNATURAL!
Groooooooom - And well, the most serious of all :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:
I've thought of another serious one.
Booooooooooooooooom :shock: "oh no,my can of coke has exploded all over me"
(not really,just illustrating a point)

I bet you didnt know this ooooom word----spekboom
spek·boom [ spék bm ] (plural spek·boom or spek·booms)

noun

Definition:

South Africa S African bush: a succulent bush with fleshy leaves, often cultivated as an ornamental plant. Flowers: small, pinkish. Native to: South Africa. Latin name Portulacaria afra.

[Mid-19th century. < Afrikaans, "bacon tree"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->