Mummy's and future Mummy's general chat :)

Youre right!I think my spekboom word is pretty happy too.How was work?xx

It was alright thanks :)

I worked 12-4, but had to go and get a key cut beforehand. I lost the work one...oooppps. Everyone has one, apart from me and this one guy. So we shared one and I have no idea where it is! I've lost it some where randomly and no one will have any idea lol. So I got one cut. Fun times lol. I was so paranoid some one would find it and know, but they'd have to go round all the houses and shops in the town haha.

I'm at work today 4-close (9ish).

I'm sooooo broody still. I keep imagining my baby crawling round, playing in the bath, being asleep etc. It's the first time it's been so vivid. Usually I think more about the cot etc (after looking them up on ebay haha). And for some reason I keep thinking about a baby girl, when really I don't mind what I have first. It may be that a few of my older friends do have baby girls, and only a couple have boys! Who knows....

How're you?

Hiiii girls.wont be on this weekend as Im doing the family thing and hanging out with OH and Ophelia but couldnt resist coming on to say hiiiiii!Will catch up on everyones threads on monday xxxxxxxx

Have a great weekend, you are sooo lucky!!
Ive got to work all weekend, and OH is at work now :(
Big family meal tomorrow though YAY! LOL
So bored...... :rofl:

Morning girls.How are we?Feeling broody?
Whos hanging around WTT this morning then?I expect our Bailey4eva will be over in 1st tri by now...lucky girl
What are we all up to today?xxx

Hello :D

I'm currently in bed lol. I will surface soon! I'm in work at 2-8.

Still broody hehe. I'm obsessing over maternity leave, do I take 12 months off and be extra skint, or just 6 months and miss out :(

I'm not even prego or ttc lol.

How're you? xxx

I'm good.Im waiting for the vicar to call me back so I can book a date for Ophelias christening! :)
I only planned 6 months maternity leave but once Ophelia was here I just couldnt do it and ended up on 'indefinite' maternity leave from my full time job.lol xxxx

hehe! I really won't want too, at the very least I'd go back part time! I remember a teacher at my school saying she was planning to come back, but with the cost of child care, she'd only be left with £20 a week so she thought there was no point!

Morning chicky.Who can think of any poems/readings/songs for a christening?xx

aww lovely ur getin her christened :D nope im still hangin aroun here too hehe i jus cant leave u all! can i stay please haha. x x x

Cant think of any off the top of my head, but ill have a think.

El has just gone to go and get the marriage licence :happydance:

YES!Of course you can stay!
Drazic,woop :happydance: 'here comes the bride,da,da,da,da' xx

da da da daaaaaarrr dahhhhh da da dahhh der dah!
:happydance:

3 months, 3 weeks and 5 days :shock:

My OH dident belive me that you had to get a licence to get married hehehe, hes not happy now cos he seen me put this

HAHA! Don't worry, my OH thinks he always knows best too :p

You have to give notice a few months before the wedding, then after 15days of notice they will give you a license. If you don't have a license, they wont let you get married.

Boooo.

I know, with all the faf on you have with everything else, that make you do that aswell.

Lots of hoops indeed. But to be honest, its the cheapest part! £30 each to give notice, and £43.50 to get married!

how exciting :happydance:

I have good news :) My mum says I can take all the furniture in my room if we want to get unfurnished when we move out! It makes searching for some where easier, where we're looking at there aren't as many furnished houses/flats. We'd only need to get a sofa (second hand and put covers on) a new mattress (rich hates mine) and then a dining table (iiiikkkeeeaaaa) hehe.

Exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->