Music help - signing the register

starangel27

Reaction score
Hi

I we are having a really small registry office wedding at christmas and ive just had our ceremony book sent to me i have tos end it back tomorrow with my wedding music.

Id not even through of this we have no real interest in music the song we have picked to leave with is You & Me by Lifehouse but we need a song for the signing of the register can anyone please help me ?

We had World in Union 95. It's 'our' song and we desperately wanted it in the wedding but it wasn't really suitable for a first dance but was really fitting for the signing of the register as it is all about joining together as one.

Good luck finding something.

We had Charlotte church- flower duet. It's really classy and just a lovely song :cloud9:

Our first dance is going to be halo - beyonce and the second song is just say yes by snow patrol or wonderwall - oasis can't decide yet.

At ours we're only allowed one song and we have to pick where to use it! Got them to agree to my sis singing instead of doing a reading though. She's singing make you feel my love then I'll probably have the other one walking in but can't decide what to have.

getting married in 2 weeks, walking in we have bruno mars, just the way you are, signing and walking out we have emeli sande next to me and first dance we have birdy skinny love. all have a meaning to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->