Muslim women

Wa Alaykom Al Salam, Welcome Rashaa, & good luck with TTC xx

Asalamuailaikum rasha :D welcome im in the same boat as you :) INSHA'ALLAH we get our bfp's soon hows everything going

Asalamuailaikum rasha :D welcome im in the same boat as you :) INSHA'ALLAH we get our bfp's soon hows everything going

Wa Aleykoum salaam ya oukti! Yaa' Rab ! :) It would be wonderful to have someone to commiserate with :). I see you are not too far from me either! I am in Gatineau/Ottawa - I work in Ottawa.

how long have you been ttc'ing?

oh yess im in Toronto :) , I have been TTC for 1 year and a few months how about you??

assalam aleykoum ya ouktis.....

Inshallah khair. I just wanted to share that I got a :bfp: :)...just confirmed last thursday....slow starting but growing.... sending :babydust: to everyone

Asalamu alaikom warahmatullah!

Just found this thread, so thought I would just send my salams! Hope you're all well insha'Allah

Salaam ladies, just discovered this section today! Hope to get to know you gals better :)

Asalamu aleikum!! Just found this thread and wanted to say hi!!

You have four boys mashaallah! I have a girl and a boy & ttc#3. Inshaallah it won't be long before I get my bfp.

^ Inshaallah!

Walaikom asalaam warahmatullah, welcome to the forum sis x

You have four boys mashaallah! I have a girl and a boy & ttc#3. Inshaallah it won't be long before I get my bfp.

BarakAllaahufeeke and Ahlan wa Sahlan! InshaAllaah sister; we also plan more bi'idhnillaah but at the moment my cycles are a bit koo-koo due to still BF and an existing hormonal imbalance xx

I'm also trying to get my cycles sorted. I've had 2 mc's in the past year & it has had a knock on effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->