Must nearly be time for a grotto thread!

HALFFFFF, just half. She wasn't going to do it again anyways lol xx

Been checking in now and again thinking "surely, surely they must have the christmas crazy thread soon!" I was not disappointed today

:ninja:I'm stalking a website for a Christmas Tree...in fact THE tree

the wardrobe full of amazon boxes might
disagree but i can't help it

they're so shiny

:rofl:

i even bought emily a tree last xmas so she
could develop an unhealthy obsession with
decorations too, totally worked

:thumbup::haha:

We are moving to a new house so can't wait to be able to make it all Christmassy come December

Hello :D As my baby is due on the 11th October a grotto opening on 1st September is not going to give me hardly any time to get my Christmas bargains in. So as an early Christmas present for me I think you should open it much earlier lol :thumbup::xmas8::xmas12:

Hello :D As my baby is due on the 11th October a grotto opening on 1st September is not going to give me hardly any time to get my Christmas bargains in. So as an early Christmas present for me I think you should open it much earlier lol :thumbup::xmas8::xmas12:

yes!

:thumbup:

We are moving to a new house so can't wait to be able to make it all Christmassy come December

please tell me it has a fireplace
i'd love one!

:haha:

No it doesn't. My current house has fireplaces in every room, but we are not allowed to use them (fire damage from the property next door makes them unsafe and the landlord wont repair them) so we ended up boarding them up to prevent the drafts. It was nice hanging stocking on the fire place, but none of them have nice mantles and they have huge hearths that take up so much space so I'm actually looking forward to seeing the back of them and having more floor space lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->