Must nearly be time for a grotto thread!

Yay! It's that time of year where I start spamming Jens profile with weird pictures :rofl:

Spam! Spam! Spam! I've had a few good deals already lol. I'm off to a good start! We also bought Florence a tree for her room last year :haha: xx

We have little trees for the boys rooms and I big front room one and one that was in the dining room, dont know where thatll go this year

We are having 2 trees this year can't wait! Ohhh excited :happydance:

I'm so excited to be talking about christmas! I haven't started bargain hunting yet because I don't buy forge boys until after ds2 and 4s birthdays in October but I have started getting a few ideas. I won't buy unless I see something that I can be sure they will still love by then. Like if I see something football themed is think I was safe with ds2 but other things like when they were into squinkies only lasted about 3 months lol

Was so hoping to be in a new house by Christmas this year, although I don't think it'll happen now but still - not going to let it ruin Christmas excitement :happydance:

There's still time.
I think I'm going to have to get back on the surveys. With the cost of moving house and having to decorate etc I've not got any christmas savings at all yet!

There's still time.
I think I'm going to have to get back on the surveys. With the cost of moving house and having to decorate etc I've not got any christmas savings at all yet!

Im on the surveys...im determined to get a Onepoll payout this year (only taken 2 years!!!

Im taking Dd2 to Frankfurt in September but too early for xmas market :( I'm gonna go back in November lol

I have already bought some xmas presents for DS. The entertainer have a huge sale on at the moment.

Ooooh hello ladies!

I've been thinking about Christmas so much the past few days, already looking forward to autumn and getting my to do lists together :lol: :xmas12::xmas17:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->