My 1 year transformation (post partum)*Update for baby #2!

aliss

Reaction score
So, after this thread, I got pregnant! Twice actually. But Philippe is now 4 months old and I've worked even harder than after Alex (fortunately without the stress as he is an easier baby although still sleeps terrible).

I will update it again in November 2013 with my 1 year transformation! Haha! But here is month 4.

Nursing, 3x a week weightlifting, 2000 calories/day and no cardio.

39 weeks pregnant
IMG_5693%20(1).jpg

2 months postpartum
2013-01-18%20013.jpg

Today
DSC_0070.jpg

Well, my boy turned 1 about 2 weeks ago and I finally got around to taking my 1 year postpartum transformation/progress pictures. Can't help but feel somewhat disappointed as the sleep deprivation (only sleeping 5-6 hours now at almost 13 months) really inhibited my motivation but I've been doing well enough and am eager to get cracking.

There is only a 4lb difference between month 6 and month 12 (134lbs down to 130lbs) but I focused on body composition, not the scale.

My July (1 month PP) and September pics (3 month PP)
julytosept2010.jpg

My January (6 month PP) and June (12 month PP, taken today)
progress.jpg

Wow you look great, that's spurred me on to stick with my diet.
Well done!
Any tips?

Wow you look great, that's spurred me on to stick with my diet.
Well done!
Any tips?

Thank you! Heavy heavy weightlifting was all I did. Very little cardio, proper portion sizing :)

Oh, I can't see me lifting anything heavier than LO :haha:
Your bum looks fab!

You look fan-bloody-tastic! Can I request a picture of your tummy?! I'm obsessed with stomachs ATM!
xx

Hehe sure but I had tons of loose skin from my piglet. There's nothing I can do except surgery at this point, the more fat I lose, the worse the skin gets :cry:

Attachments

• tums.jpg
    tums.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 131
MILF!

:rofl:

congrats on your transformation
you have a stunning body you jammy moo

:thumbup::haha:

MILF!

:rofl:

congrats on your transformation
you have a stunning body you jammy moo

:thumbup::haha:

Thank you :rofl:

I forgot to mention my other exercise, I wear my boy exclusively (no stroller), he's about 30lbs lol so I am wearing a 30lb backpack all day!

You've got 'the lines,' Aliss! I don't know the technical term for them, but Pink had them (pre-baby) and Brad Pitt had them in Fight Club. I love 'the lines!'. Do you know what I'm talking about?! xx

It defo looks like you've been doing weights. You've got that firm look rather than the slightly droopy look people get with diet and pure cardio.

You look fab!

Well done lady you look fab!! Did you start off on a certain weight and then gradually build up??

Well done lady you look fab!! Did you start off on a certain weight and then gradually build up??

Do you mean the weights in the gym? Yes I make sure to add weight each time, right now I'm squatting about 120lbs, deadlifting 165lbs and benching about 75lbs, and I add a good 1-5lbs to each working set each week.

I'm doing a program called Westside for Skinny *******s

I've said it before but I'll say it again!!!

You're smokin' Aliss :lol: you've done amazingly! WELL DONE!

Do you mean the weights in the gym? Yes I make sure to add weight each time, right now I'm squatting about 120lbs, deadlifting 165lbs and benching about 75lbs, and I add a good 1-5lbs to each working set each week.

Aliss, you look fab!

I have to say I really do admire and look up to you and feel quite good with the weights I'm deadlift and squatting at the moment (60kg for both which in your lingo is around 133lbs - I actually did one deadlift at 80kg but this was quite tough and I would have definately worked by body to failure) Haven't done any benching yet as I don't often get time to even consider getting over to my friend in Epsom to use the gym and don't have a bench at my house :(

You're definately inspiration to alot of people and it's great to have you around to show others that they don't need to starve themselves or spend hours slogging away on a treadmill :thumbup:

Aliss, you look fab!

I have to say I really do admire and look up to you and feel quite good with the weights I'm deadlift and squatting at the moment (60kg for both which in your lingo is around 133lbs - I actually did one deadlift at 80kg but this was quite tough and I would have definately worked by body to failure) Haven't done any benching yet as I don't often get time to even consider getting over to my friend in Epsom to use the gym and don't have a bench at my house :(

You're definately inspiration to alot of people and it's great to have you around to show others that they don't need to starve themselves or spend hours slogging away on a treadmill :thumbup:

Thanks! I have an allergy to the treadmill, seriously 20 minutes and I am itching to get off :rofl: I do cardio 2x a week max and boy do I luuuurve my food (I'm at around 1900 calories now!)

133lbs! Damn girl that is impressive!!!! It took us 7 years to build our home gym so eventually you get all the pieces and parts :) :happydance:

I do use kg's and lbs, both, LOL, my plates are in KGs and the DBs are in lbs so I tend to use lbs as most strength standard charts do too!

Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->