My 4yr old's list

JessyG

cautiously pregnant #1
Reaction score
I seem to have spent a small fortune already even though everything has been bought on sale or in a deal but it also looks lime she doesnt have much. I refuse to buy anything else though as we still have baby stuff to buy!

Santa gifts

Paw patrol my size look out
Interactive talking minnie mouse
Peppa pig large house
Peppa pig car
Tiny tears interactive doll
Doggy doo
Stocking (still to get)

From us

Flashing scooter
Playmobil ambulance
Plaumobil take along police station
Radio control car
Walkie talkies - my mum got instead!
Playdoh set - mum to get too
Books - mum to get too
Vampirina 10 figure set
Baby alive sweet tears

Amazom fire kids 8 inch tablet - i may hold this back and give it to her in January as a gift from mummy daddy and her baby brother for saying thank you for looking after mummy so well when i have been pregnant

Together with the stocking i reckon i wont get much change from 300! Which is well more than i wanted to spend. Does it look ok?!

Looks great!

I’d say that’s more than enough tbh!

Thank you. Having a dilema at the moment. There is a new tv show on disney junior called Vampirina. Anyone heard? DD love it, is obssessed. I can order the talking vampirina from america which works out at £56! But amazon ul have it for £70 so seems better to order from the US. I cannot find anyone else selling vampirina merch but i am wondering if its likely to come out in the next month or two with it being a new show or if i am best to order it now from the us so that it arrives in time and pray other cheaper sguff doesnt come out before xmas!

Ugh. I think if i do buy ot something has to be knocked off the list above!

My daughter likes vampirina too. Its a fairly new show here in Canada so who knows, maybe it'll come out there soon?

I have updated the list as 3 of our gifts my mum said she'd get instead. I picked up baby alive sweet tears which i think she may prefer over the tiny tears but she loves dollies so i am sure they will both get played with alot.

I couldnt help myself with the amazon fire tablet. We have a tesco hudl2 and its on its way out so we would have to buy a new one eventually i am thinking of holding it back until the baby arrives as a gift from us all to say thank you for being such a star while i have been pregnant.

I am done for her now except stocking bits but waiting on doing that in december when i am off as id rather do it in one go else ill forget where i have hidden it all!

Just remember if you order from America you may get customs charges on top of that (depending where you are and what they send it as) so might not work out much cheaper in the end.

I think your lists look great and a good amount there. I never feel like they have enough, no matter how big or small the lists are. I'm finding £300 doesn't stretch far with my almost 12 year old now.

Yeah with customs and tax etx it came to £45 for a 10 figure set. They are small and its soo not worth it but i know my DD will flip when she has them as she hasnt asked. There arent many if any vampirina stuff available in the UK yet which is a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->