My Alli slimming tablets!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Before i fork out the money for them I want to know they actually work....

any experiences??

cheers ladies!

i am sure i a saw something on GMTV about these pills hun.......if you eat something really fatty it passes straight out of you......apparently you need to be permanently next to the loo.....

r u thinking of giving them a whirl? are they expensive?
x

yeh i knew that ... you have to limit your fat intake but I figured im on sw so fat is low anyway :) I read as well that its adviseable to wear dark trousers for the first few weeks :shock:

yeh im thinking of it... just for a little bit more support...!! They are £50 for 84 tablets...!!

i guess knowing the consequences of eating something fatty would stop you from eating it. just invest in some tena lady pads :rofl:

:rofl: thats what I thought....

...that surely its the fact you CANT eat fatty foods stop you?!?!

but its meant to boost your weight loss by 50% so for every 2lb you lose you lose another 1lb!! If you just have a salad you dont need to take a tablet :shrug:

My aunty was on the stronger ones a couple of years ago, you need to invest in thick thick bleach!!! The oil it leaves in the toilet could run a chip van for a year!

its basicly orlistat which doc gave me cupple years back i personaly thought it was awfull...constant wind oily farts TMI lol
and most definetly wudnt pay for it ...id rather not loose the extra 1 pound....evry1 diff tho u may find it helps x

God Kerry your brave ... just the thought alone of the side effects makes me want to :sick:

hey, as you know im already on the other ones.....

i agree with pp i dont think i could do it knowing that!!

i HATE diahorrea lol id rather spew or do anything else, lol. i always think its more acceptable to spew in the street rather than have the runs :sick: lol i think im actually scared of them. noticed ur weight loss ticker, your doing great hun, well done!!!
xxx

i agree with pp i dont think i could do it knowing that!!

i HATE diahorrea lol id rather spew or do anything else, lol.

xxx

Totally agree

these pills conjure up images from Frank in Shameless last night behind the tree :rofl:

What i dont quite understand with these is that you are supposed to have a daily intake of fat, yes a small limited amount ... so what happens then?

Does it give you the poops anyway? And surely you must be having to drink tons of fluids to stop yourself dehydrating from the effects ... thus making you more bloated and unable to see the real weight loss effects?

basicaly ur ment to take them with ur meal which is ment to be less then 15grams of fat.
the tablets stop u gaining 1 3rd of that fat u jus ate by loosing it out the other end....u will feel u need to fart then u wil sit on the loo and u will actualy trickle out wat looks like bright orange oil....and yup it even seperates from the water and floats on the water....it stains ur loo and bog brush and it can sumtimes b very hard to hold the fart hence dark trousers..and thats with a good fat diet....if u cheat n have loads of fat u thn have to run to toilet and will have major oiley stools. and extreme oily wind sorry if tmi x

you dont nessercerily have constant runs as in actual poo but wil defo have orange oil tickling from ur bum wen u fart and u get such bad wind u cant hold the farts x

Right i get you ... so the more fat content you have the worse your poops get yeah?

Think you might need to invest in some Tena Lady's to save your clothes from getting ruined Kerry :rofl:

:shock: £50!!!!!!!!!! i've never used them, but at that price, you'd hope they bloody work! good luck hun :hugs: x x

thats the thing tho their not evn that great....for every 2lb u loose on ur own u will loose 1 more with alli....and kerry u can get thm from the docs called orlistat so dnt waste ya money hun x

Well thats what i was thinking Sam ... i dont know if i could endure that for the sake of losing 1 extra lb. Thats not really very much, excuse my TMI but your just losing that extra lb by pooping it out, nothing else

It doesnt seem very pleasant, mabye if you lost like an extra 5lbs a week or something :rofl:

lol exactly....i think 5lb a week wud compensate the oil. lol but i think id sacrifice 1b just ti have a normal behind x

:sick:

the ones im on, been on them ten days and lost 8lbs! and no oily backside lol

xx

lol....u must b being super duper good on ur fat intake...u r on alli yer? lol how strange well least u have it good well done on 8lbs xx

The doctor wanted me to go on orlistat and i wa going to untill i read the side effects and they will only make me loose an extra 0.5/1 lb a week, i though stuff it ill just have to diet for longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->