My bsb tickets are here wooooo!

Mammy2Joojx

Mammy To My Gorgeous Boy
Reaction score
i don't expect any replies but i have to express my excitement somewhere :rofl:

I have been obsessed & i mean OBSESSED with the backstreet boys since they first came out in 1996!! I have never had the chance to go & see them :( but i am their biggest ever fan :D i have every single cd, singles, album, videos, dvds etc & i even have a copy version of each thing incase something happens to one eg lost/scratched :haha: i know every single word to every single song (even the spanish versions & i dont even speak spanish :haha:) so yeah, i love them!!

Anyway, my sister text me saying tickets were on sale for the joint bsb & new kids on the block tour so i ordered 2 tickets straight away :D my parents paid for them as a birthday present :) & they arrived today :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: so i'm going to see my beloved boys on 24th april wahooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D can't describe how excited i am :D sorry for the long post & i know i probs sound a complete saddo! But i love them :D xxx

I am like this with Take That :blush:

Hve a lovely time.

V xxx

i used to love take that aswell hun .. I cried when they broke up :rofl: & thanks hun x x

Oh my goodness, you're a woman after my own heart. I am totally obsessed and I mean obsessed with BSB!

You are in for a HUGE treat when you go see them w/ NKOTB. I went in July when they were in the US and it was seriously one of the best nights of my life. The concert was amazing!

I've seen them every year since 2008 and it's just been a dream come true. When I was younger I never imagined I'd get to opportunity to see them live! In 2010 my friend and I bought VIP tickets and even got to meet them! It was wonderful.

So yeah, there's my long ramble about BSB!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->