My bump - am I really that small?

it's fine. u look like u r naturally thin. 1 of my friends was like that and was tiny til the day she popped. every1 is different. 1 day u may wake 2find u have had a growth spurt!

Don't worry about the size, I didn't really show at all until 26w.
xx

my bump was about that full term with my first daughter. I think that sometimes especially when it is ur 1st then there are stronger muscles to hold it all in for u lol. Dont worry ur bump looks brilliant xxx

im always being told im so small too..it really gets to me cos im just naturally so petite and thin..im 6 months and such a small little bump..feel baby moving fine though

To me this is quite an impressive bump for just 24wks!

I am 36+wks now and have still not 'popped'!! But baby is measuring perfectly. I guess we just hide it really well - although sometimes we would like a bigger bump!!:flower:

I think you have a small bump at that stage (considering I'm only a week and a half bigger and the size of a house) BUT. 1. you look tiny anyway. And 2...it looks like it's gonna pop. Just by the shape.

Don't be offended, people worry that if they say "you're huge!" you'll get upset.

your baby is healthy, as are you. Don't be worried. You'll pop soon! Mine just...appeared...rock solid..at around 21 weeks. Maybe yours will soon =P

she doesnt have a small bump for that stage at all!! at 24 weeks bumps can be generally quite small. Most people dont pop until after 25 weeks and some not until after 30 weeks. Remember baby only just starts gaining the weight faster at around 24 weeks. She's all baby there- unlike these "huge" bumps- babies not that big, the hugness of most of these bumps are due to bloating and water and for alot of people tummy fat!! I would be proud to have such a small neat bump like she has!

My bump has the same shape as yours,
I'm carrying high too,

but I think your bump is perfect, maybe small to others, but perfectly normal to me :)

everyone keeps telling me i dont look pregnant and its horrible! I dont think u r too small hun
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->