My experience with vitamin B6 so far

Wow, that's a really nice and very unique announcement idea. That's too cute. I'm glad you're family is happy. No one in my family seems to be excited for me except maybe my aunt. But I think that's only because she is pregnant, and tired of being pregnant alone. She just had the baby yesterday. My mom changes the subject every time I start talking about it, and my paternal grandparents know, and told my father weeks ago, and he hasn't even called me to congratulate me or anything. I don't care though. DH and I are happy and excited, and that's all that matters to me right now.

I already informed him that he isn't allowed to touch them at all anymore! :haha:

I'm only on CD8 atm so still got a while to go. kind of hoping I O earlier as I hate the waiting to O stage LOL

Sorry ladies i kind of left the thread to you once you got your BFP's to discuss everything :)

My O date didn't change at all taking Vitamin B complex, but added 3 days to my LP :thumbup: The only difference i can think of is, of the 3 of us did you take JUST vitamin B6, or the B complex? I took B complex 100mg... maybe that where the O date change came in if anyone was just taking B6?

With the extended LP, i've added Soy Isolfavones into this cycle CD3-7 and that has made me O 2 days earlier (CD11 instead of CD13)... nearly missed it!! :dohh:

Only got 1 BD in within the right time frame so not holding out much hope... but they say it only takes once.. look at people who get PG on one night stands! lol Yesterday 1DPO (FF has my chart wrong!) i had really bad cramps and bled for a few hours last night... not sure what's happened but thinking maybe i was From a strong O (thanks to SI) the day before causing it... more uncertainty! :shrug:

I'm continuing B complex 100mg and hoping that with the Soy, i'll find a combination that finally results in a BFP :thumbup:

Wow, that's a really nice and very unique announcement idea. That's too cute. I'm glad you're family is happy. No one in my family seems to be excited for me except maybe my aunt. But I think that's only because she is pregnant, and tired of being pregnant alone. She just had the baby yesterday. My mom changes the subject every time I start talking about it, and my paternal grandparents know, and told my father weeks ago, and he hasn't even called me to congratulate me or anything. I don't care though. DH and I are happy and excited, and that's all that matters to me right now.

I already informed him that he isn't allowed to touch them at all anymore! :haha:

My parents didn't seem too excited about it either. Kind of a let down. But my MIL had the proper reaction so that fun telling her. Have you told friends yet? I bet thu will be excited for you.

Sorry ladies i kind of left the thread to you once you got your BFP's to discuss everything :)

My O date didn't change at all taking Vitamin B complex, but added 3 days to my LP :thumbup: The only difference i can think of is, of the 3 of us did you take JUST vitamin B6, or the B complex? I took B complex 100mg... maybe that where the O date change came in if anyone was just taking B6?

With the extended LP, i've added Soy Isolfavones into this cycle CD3-7 and that has made me O 2 days earlier (CD11 instead of CD13)... nearly missed it!! :dohh:

Only got 1 BD in within the right time frame so not holding out much hope... but they say it only takes once.. look at people who get PG on one night stands! lol Yesterday 1DPO (FF has my chart wrong!) i had really bad cramps and bled for a few hours last night... not sure what's happened but thinking maybe i was From a strong O (thanks to SI) the day before causing it... more uncertainty! :shrug:

I'm continuing B complex 100mg and hoping that with the Soy, i'll find a combination that finally results in a BFP :thumbup:

I was taking the b complex.
I bet the bleeding was from ov.
Hope you caught that egg. :)

Thanks, so do I, Fx! I'm hoping it's jut O bleeding... Still there today, but much lighter, doesn't need a pad or anything, just 'there' when i wipe.

Cramps easing off a little now, but still achy and uncomfortable... this had better be worth it! lol

I am taking b6 for my CM. It did not increase my LP (I guess i don't need to increase coz i have 12 days LP). But during my last cycle i used to feel nauseated during the end. Maybe Vit b6 side effect.

I have told select friends, and they seem more excited. Mainly the ones at work, because I need them to help me with things I shouldn't be doing like heavy lifting. Actually my boss at work has been telling me for the longest time that she can't wait until I get pregnant and she gets to see mine and DHs baby. She said she knows we will make such a beautiful baby lol She's over the hills with excitement, and my best friend is amazing. She texts me like everyday asking how my tummy feels and how the baby is doing. When I tell her my appt she puts it in her calendar and calls me right after to see how it went. I send her pics of every bfp, and she is sooo excited when she sees it get a shade darker. Its just upsetting that I get more reaction from friends than family.

I gave my Dr. office until today to call, in case they didn't get the results until late on Friday and it was too late to call. I haven't heard anything yet, so I am almost certain the levels were ok. Took my temp yesterday, still high, so I'm satisfied with that.

Everything still going ok for you?

You're right, all it takes is one time. There are so many accidental pregnancies due to one night stands, its disgusting. Especially with how hard we work at it. Those CHs should definitely change on FF tomorrow. Like I said before, I bet the bleeding is from ov. Hopefully you're right, and its just from a nice, strong ovulation. I've never once in my life experienced ov bleeding, so I don't really know what its like. I did have one wipe of pink a few months back with what I thought was implantation spotting at 6 dpo. Then after like 20 bfn, I found out it was an anovulatory cycle. Good luck to you. Hope everything works out :hugs:

Oh, I also was using 100 mg of b complex. I began with just 100 mg b6 the first 3 days or so, but replaced it with the b complex. You're follicular phase can change all the time, so that may be just what happened. Not only that, this is only my 2nd successful cycle charting, so last cycle, I may have ovulated on cd 17 because it was delayed. cd 15 may be my normal ov day. Those are the only things I can think of :shrug:

I am taking b6 for my CM. It did not increase my LP (I guess i don't need to increase coz i have 12 days LP). But during my last cycle i used to feel nauseated during the end. Maybe Vit b6 side effect.

That's how I always knew AF was coming. I never got pre AF cramps or anything like that. The day before AF, I always began feeling really nauseous (before I learned this is normal for me, it use to cause a lot of false hope and disappointment when it turned out I wasn't pregnant, and AF showed the next day). I also began to get this weird stabbing feeling up in the cervix area, every time I sat down, or went to stand up, along with discomfort towards the end of urinating. I started realizing AF showed the day after all of these symptoms, which made it almost impossible to not know when AF was coming.

I've been on Clomid for 4 months already, onto my fifth and my OV has been late (CD21) and my luteal phase has seemed to be getting shorter. I'm trying out B Complex this month and hoping it helps!

Congrats to the ladies who have gotten their :bfp:s here! And GL and :dust: to the rest!

I have told select friends, and they seem more excited. Mainly the ones at work, because I need them to help me with things I shouldn't be doing like heavy lifting. Actually my boss at work has been telling me for the longest time that she can't wait until I get pregnant and she gets to see mine and DHs baby. She said she knows we will make such a beautiful baby lol She's over the hills with excitement, and my best friend is amazing. She texts me like everyday asking how my tummy feels and how the baby is doing. When I tell her my appt she puts it in her calendar and calls me right after to see how it went. I send her pics of every bfp, and she is sooo excited when she sees it get a shade darker. Its just upsetting that I get more reaction from friends than family.

I gave my Dr. office until today to call, in case they didn't get the results until late on Friday and it was too late to call. I haven't heard anything yet, so I am almost certain the levels were ok. Took my temp yesterday, still high, so I'm satisfied with that.

yeah, my parents don't seem excited at all either! saw them all day today and they said not one word about it. oh well. i'm excited and that's all that matters. :)

no news is good news. must mean your results came back normal.

POAS today. line is darker than control, yay!

You're right, all it takes is one time. There are so many accidental pregnancies due to one night stands, its disgusting. Especially with how hard we work at it. Those CHs should definitely change on FF tomorrow. Like I said before, I bet the bleeding is from ov. Hopefully you're right, and its just from a nice, strong ovulation. I've never once in my life experienced ov bleeding, so I don't really know what its like. I did have one wipe of pink a few months back with what I thought was implantation spotting at 6 dpo. Then after like 20 bfn, I found out it was an anovulatory cycle. Good luck to you. Hope everything works out :hugs:

Oh, I also was using 100 mg of b complex. I began with just 100 mg b6 the first 3 days or so, but replaced it with the b complex. You're follicular phase can change all the time, so that may be just what happened. Not only that, this is only my 2nd successful cycle charting, so last cycle, I may have ovulated on cd 17 because it was delayed. cd 15 may be my normal ov day. Those are the only things I can think of :shrug:

Thinking back to last cycle, the first on B complex, i also bled 3 days after O then as well, maybe it's just something the B complex is doing sorting out my hormones and things... i don't know, but it's down to just being in CM now so hoping it's stopping now and I can relax and play the waiting game again. FF did move my CH this morning to where they should be :)

xx

The B complex I looked at only had 2mg of B6 in it, and I didnt want to take a higher dose of all the others together as I wasnt sure on what kind of side effects they could have so I just went for B6. Perhaps I should switch.

yeah, my parents don't seem excited at all either! saw them all day today and they said not one word about it. oh well. i'm excited and that's all that matters. :)

Yay, glad they're getting darker! That's a good sign. I wouldn't worry about them not being excited or happy. I'm not worried about it. You and I both know it will change for sure once the baby is here.

How are you feeling?

Thinking back to last cycle, the first on B complex, i also bled 3 days after O then as well, maybe it's just something the B complex is doing sorting out my hormones and things... i don't know, but it's down to just being in CM now so hoping it's stopping now and I can relax and play the waiting game again. FF did move my CH this morning to where they should be :)

xx

Yay, very nice and solid CHs! It probably does have something to do with ov, especially if you noticed it last cycle too. Just don't hesitate to see a doctor if it gets worse or doesn't go away.

Yay, glad they're getting darker! That's a good sign. I wouldn't worry about them not being excited or happy. I'm not worried about it. You and I both know it will change for sure once the baby is here.

How are you feeling?

i'm feeling fine today. no dizziness at all yet. no cramps either. just tired and sore bbs. you?

xx
woohoo for CH's!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back