My FIL passed away tonight.

channy3232

Reaction score
My FIL got sick in the middle of November. He was diagnosed with cancer at the beginning of January. He passed away tonight. We're all in shock but at the same time, I'm glad he didn't suffer longer. I've heard so many stories of people being sick for months.
My husband rushed to his parents' house from work. My parents came and got our son so I could come down. I know this sounds morbid, but I've never seen a dead person other than at funerals after they're all made up. I didn't know how to react. I know he's gone and it's not REALLY him. The funeral home workers came and we left the room. It's very hard to see my husband so upset. I knew this day would come but I never thought it would be so soon.

I'm so sorry for your familys loss. :hugs:

sorry for you loss hun.

I can realate to you, as we lost my uncle a week today, same thing really.. became ill middle december, beginning jan diagnosed with cancer, and only lived another week or so. massive shock though.

if you wanna chat just pm me. xx

Im really sorry for your families loss. RIP to your FIL. :hugs:

So sorry to hear that hun :hugs: My granny is dying with cancer too :( She was given weeks to live.Shes been here about 7 weeks now but she is getting very bad and we all think its coming to the end.Its so so hard to watch someone die like that over the weeks.Hope you and your OH are ok.My thoughts are with you both.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->