my first baby buy :)

Yeah I understand why you would feel down, but letting it get to you will make it all worse.
I'm at my most fertile week, were not trying as such, just enjoying it when we want to do it, not Coz we have to.
Hoping the chilled out approve will work, tho I don't think it will, but got to happen 1 day x

yeah its just i get so scare that the docs wil say your never going to ge pregant :cry: need try n think positive.bet you cant wait move in our own house! id be so excited x

Course you will babe!! Don't say it, start thinking positive. Think about what your going to feel like when it happens. Your baby, our babies will be sooooo wanted, it will have been a long road to get there and it's going to be so worth it!!!

We are hopefully moving before Friday. Might be able to get the keys a few days earlier. We going to move in slowly, then come bsck to sleep at the flat, Friday we moving the big items and then will start staying at the house from Friday night!! So looking forward to it.
We would both be so happy to start a family once we have the house. It will make our lives complete then. Just hope once all the house stress is over, our chances are greater x

eep thats come round fast ! i think once you moved in and relaxed it wil defo help the ttc thing x

i move on monday wooo
annoyed its not friday but at least i know this is it now.

how is everyone

Hello ladies, been along weekend here so it's been lovely :)

How are we all?

Thank you for all your lovely comments on teh 4D scan . I'm sooooo happy we're having a girl !!! We also had to pay for the scan like your brother, ours was $150 for a 20min DVD and 16 photos. Amazing though :)

We have spent a fair bit on the little monkey but see it as good investment as it'll be used for baby 2. We don't get any help as such Hayley, I get 18 weeks maternity pay when Isla's born, that's it. Women who aren't entitled to maternity get the baby bonus $5,000 but this is paid once the baby is born and in installments.

Bet you can't wait to move in your new house Hayley, exciting !!

xxx

My brother got a lot of Money off there scan because they didn't get the great photos they promise, because the baby, who is also a girlie, has her legs over her shoulders and arms wrapping her legs.
Stubborn girl already.
They like Jasmine and I hate it. But not my baby.
I suggested Amelia Coz our surname is Munford.

I see now Cheryl, they give you the lump some Coz you don't get too much maternity
Like over here x

We will be making £300 a month on renting the flat, so that will be a bit of extra money coming in for us x

Like you said a few weeks ago, you can't always tell the sex as sometimes baby doesn't play ball. Isla was the same at first, she was sat on her legs so I had to cough and the lady doing the unltrasound had to jiggle her about. Took about 5 minutes to get the little monkey to move lol.

Amelia is a beautiful name, my best friends little girl is called Amelia Grace.

No, no lump some of money. You're either entitled for a baby bonus or maternity pay, but you don't get either in a lump sum, which ever you get gets paid weekly once bubs is here for a certain amount per week.

How are we all?

xxx

Think it's nicer to get it weekly Coz you will prob do your food shop and get nappies weekly etc
I'm ok, not feeling myself this week, just want to be in the house now, get the moving over and done with and be settled.
Hopefully the days will go quickly.
We borrowing a van tomorrow night so can slowly fill up the van and it will fill the days up before we move.

How you feeling Cheryl?
Having sickness?

How is Jen and Kelsey? X

hey im not to bad thank you on clomid think i finsih it tonight not getting hopes up tbh but we will see x

Hey jenn you doing ok?

I'm bloody knackered!! My last day at work today, then had to come home and fill up the van with boxes. Having boxes everywhere is stressing me out really, you can't move for boxes.
It's becoming a bit more real now, 2 nights to go staying in the flat, then it's our new start in our house!!

I had my final blood test yesterday, and I'm
Not sure what it's going to say. I should be due on around Friday if the last 2 months are to go by.
But had cramping today so could come on any day really x

Hey! yes hun i had a fab time! didnt want to come bk lol was so nice to spend time with james and just relax. a whole day of cleaning the house 2moz tho :( lol

i got the job aswel so that was great news to get on hols :D
i have my driving test on monday eeeekkk
and james has doc's app on tuesday , aswell as me starting work. think im going to need another hols :haha: xx

how are u all?? xxx

do let us know how james get on, hope for the best.
pleased for you babe for getting the job, bet you were pleased x

im tired but looking forward to tomorrow, can pack up most our stuff so its done x

Is it tomorrow you move Hayley?? Not long :) When will you get your test results?

My sister-in-law has just started all the tests. I've told her to stay strong, it's a lengthy process but it's all worth it!

Good luck for your driving test on Monday hun and for James' appointment on Tuesday, let us know how you get on. Congrats on the new job !

How are you Jennie? Did you say you're still on Clomid?

I only had nausea for 2 weeks Hayley weeks 7-9. I've jsut had tirdness. I slept for 14 hours last night. I read today that by 17 weeks you should have gained between 7-10lbs, I haven't gained anything yet. I'm at the hospital in 3 weeks for my 20 week scan so I'm sure they'll say if anythings wrong. I'm going to start swimming with hubby as I don't want to gain loads of weight. My mum only gained a stone with me and my brother and walked out of hospital in a size 10 jeans.

I've decided when I've had Isla I'm going to be getting back to a size 10/12. I'm a 14 now. Isla's due at the end of summer, so I'll have 6 months to lose the weight. With having 6-7 months of beach weather I don't want to be a fat mum that has to cover up when I take my children to the beach and don't enjoy myself. I'm guessing I'll get stretch marks but I can live with that.

I'm feeling Isla move now, it's like my stomach flips. She wriggles like mad if I lay on my tummy.

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend. We're having a duvet & film day as hubby's got a cold and I think I've caught it but it'a nice to chill out.

xxx

Wow Cheryl no weight gain, I've known a few people that that has happened too. Baby takes it away from you, I wouldn't worry and everyone is different.
I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone along, 16 weeks!!
I can't wait to feel my baby moving, it must be such a great feeling.

I still need to lose weight which I haven't done. I'm hoping when I get into the house I can just concentrate on it yet. Had fair bit of stress and hoping I won't have as much when we in.
Got today to pack up the rest of our flat and it's move day tomorrow!!! Yayyy then all I need to make my life complete is a babyyyyyyyyyyyy haha x

I'm hoping my hospital appointment will come through soon and can be on our way with the next process.

Your sister in law been trying a year? X

I know I'm lucky so far with the weight gain. But my mother-in-law just told me I'd have a big baby as I have a bump already :growlmad: I'm hoping she'll be small, I was 5lbs3 and hubby was 6lbs2. But then again hubby is 6ft3 and I'm 5ft2 ... I hope she's small in height with being a girl.

Moving is hard work but so worth it, just enjoy it :) I hope you get your appointment through soon !!

My sister-in-law (she's not actually my sister-in-law) says she's been trying 2 years, apparently her doctor told her 'it takes a normal couple 2 years to conceive' ... :shrug: I did tell her it was a year but she didn't listen :dohh: My mother-in-law think she can't have children as she , erm, had chlamydia (not my place to say I know) she had it for a long time before she found out/got it treated and she ended up with pelvic inflammatory disease which can scar your something or other which can also leave you infertile. But my mother-in-law doesn't know everything! My brother-in-law smokes alot and alot of weed and is also overweight too. But I hope they get it all sorted and it works for them !!

Been browsing themes and cot bedding today, they have 2 kinds that I've seen here - a bright pink and green one or a light pink and green one ! Neither are nice. I've seen a forever friends one, it's beautiful but the set will cost us about $700 (400pound) and then shipping on top ! why is everything so expensive !!

xxx

Oh dear that doesn't sound good on her trying. I have heard bad things about it not being treated and causing infertility. She could try other options tho if it didn't work. She could have been on her way to more progress if she went a year earlier.

I know what theme I want when I do a nursery, I want a jungle theme or like a pretty garden with animals painted on the Walls and then paint the blue sky on the belong and clouds.
I'd love that, both hubby and I are quite arty.

Is it wallpaper your looking at Cheryl? What do you get for tue 700.

Well I'm just having a little break from the packing. We have done a lot today and the van is as packed as it can be.
Waiting for that phone call tomorrow to say the money has been transfered will be the longest wait ever I recon.
I'll be on in a few days when we all settled, unless I pop on in the evenings x

Also your mother in law could be right to say you could have a big ish baby Coz you've got a fair size bump already.
But you could be all baby and not a lot of water, they say bigger babies are easier to give birth too Coz they don't slide bsck in when your pushing they get clamped so they say you don't run out of energy re pushing. Either way she be a gorgeous blondie like her mummy x

good luck for james is appointment kelsey let me know how you get on :) cheryl i would try not to worry you do get women who have big bumps and average sized babys i think it goes on more you and your partners height and build tbh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->