my first baby buy :)

DRIVING TEST 2DAY! SHITTING MYSELF! LOL i didnt rite it on fb incase i fail lol xx

Just take your time, keep calm and over look in your mirrors, you got to exagerate your Head movements so they can see your looking.
My instructor was 35 mins late for my lesson before hand, I did stupid mistakes whilst in the lesson, and when I got in the car I felt fine.
Good luck babe xx
I'm still waiting for the call to get the keys x

i failed :( my manuvor was so shit it was revirese round a kerb the one i bloody hate, it went all over the place so that gave me a serious fault :( all the rest was nearly perfect
ah well better luck next time! xx good luck hayley xx

Ohhh Kelsey, I'm so sorry love. But if you know you can do everything else really well, then have a few lessons doing the manoeuvres and do the test again fairly soon.

We have so much to do on the house, it was so dirty and greasy, he was a heavy smoker so everything is stained. We have done a lot over the past 3 days, starting to paint and freshen it up today x

Should be starting my peroud tomorrow, so we will see x

Poor u! I failed first time too so know how u feel.
Mummy.wannabe is right that u need to over look in your mirrors! I had to do that the second time when I passed as the first time he said I didn't look enough when I did, but only moved my eyes a bit and he didn't notice, haha!! Good luck next time x

james had his scan, they think its jsut a cyst thank god! but get the results from the docs soon just to make sure :D

Good luck with the house hun wana see some pics :o).

jenn cheryl how are u both?? xx

Sorry to hear about your driving test Kelsey ! I passed second time, first time apparently I approached a round-about too fast, but the second time I had the nicest instructor and that really helped me. I bet you are sooo relieved about James.

Hayley how's the house going?

Jennie how are you?

I'm off sick, again. One of the lads hubby works with, his wife has just got back from 4 weeks in the UK and brought a cold back with her, so hubby got it and it floored him over the weekend and now I've got it, feeling so lousy. Then I was sick yesterday morning and pulled my muscles in my stomach again.

We have our 20 week scan on the 31st so we'll know if Isla is a big baby. I don't think she will be but I haven't gained any weight still. Hubby is worried about my appetite, I used to have a healthy appetite but now I have 3 small meals a day, I don't eat no where near what I used too. But I'm thinking if my body needed more food surely it'd tell me , right?

The set we want contains a 5 piece cot set, a cot quilt, nappy sack, cot hanger, book ends, changing table cover, 2 canvas's and 2 sleeping bags ... I think that's it. I'll upload a pic from my phone in a min. Let me know your opinions.

Miserable day here today, was sunny and 26 degrees yesterday. 22 and rain and thunder today.

xxx

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/14125ebd.jpg

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/77bd3bdf.jpg

thats beautiful hun.

my sis didnt put no weight on think she has only put 10 pounds on and she is 34 weeks pregannt. i wouldnt worry hun, try and eat as much as u can, or even smoothies so ur getting fruit and veg.
baby louise is doing so well now she weighs 5 pounds :D

That's great news about baby Louise. Have they said anymore about when your sister will have her?

I'm taking my vitamins and we try to have veg with dinner most nights. I'll speak to the doctor at my appointment on the 11th Nov if baby isn't where she should be at the 20 weeks scan.

How's things with you hun? Did you go to the doctors? ... terrible memory , sorry !

xx

I'm good babes started me new job on tuesday really liking it :D. We havent been to the doc's yet. Waiting for james's results to come through then we will go.

My sis has a ruteine scan in 4 weeks when she is 38 weeks 1day. but doc's reckon she will be born b4 that naturally. she is head down but not engaged yet so it wont be long!. eek!! getting very excited now ;:o)!

:friends: :hugs:

hiya guys! sorry iv not been on much week i broke my laptop charger:dohh: and only just got a new one :) i should be ovulation now untill 18th :sex:

My first baby buy was actually my car! I traded in my sweet '08 orange eclipse spyder convertable for a much mommyer 2010 nitro :( I traded it in march! What was I thinking? I was thinking that I would get pregs right away and not want to get stuck with and or in that car. I could have kept it for a whole summer longer. So sad. sigh

Jennie - :hugs: get :sex: lol. Are you using any lub or anything hun?

Kelsey - Glad you're enjoying your new job ! And keep up us to date with baby Louise :cloud9:

Hayley - How's the house coming along?

Here's a photo of my bump, I thought I'd share my update 17w4d ... please ignore the hair and face :blush: I'm still sick with this terrible cold ! Was talking to hubby last night and we were saying with the 4 scans we've had no ones ever said she's a big baby they've all had to double check my due date as she's mesured 2-3 days smaller :shrug: 2 weeks and we shall know :) my mum said she was huge with both me and my brother and she only gained a stone with us both.

xx

Attachments

• IMG_2632.jpg
    IMG_2632.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
aww lovely bump hun. :D
you look like ur growing the right amount to me hun docs will tell u in 2 weeks tho, i wouldnt worry you may have a groth spert or stay as u are im sure isla is doing just fine. :D 2-3 days is nothing hun try not to worry. louise was only 3pounds 15 ounches now in 2 weeks she weighs 5pounds so they grow quickly hun. xx

Jenn :sex: :sex: :sex: lol weve missed u on here a FB! xx

Hayley hows the house going? and ttc?

TBH i dont even no what dpo i am were just :sex: when ever we want im feeling so done with TTC :cry: xx

aww i feel wated now lol i use conceive plus lube which is good but it goes really sticky :/ do any of you know if you can take evening primrose oil when trying to conceive ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->