my first baby buy :)

Glad all is ok Kelsey. Hope Louise can stay in there aslong as possible. When is she due? X

she is due 20th noveber.

good luck jenn when are u due on? xx

Why you think you haven't ovulated Jen? X

Baby Louise should be fine if she had to be delivered but would be tiny x

yeah hope so. :)

any1 herd from cheryl ? she hasnt been on here in ages.

jenn- does it take a little while for u body to work again after op or are u ment to ovulate this month?

hayley- were are u with ttc,

im forgettign about it for the next month were still :sex: ect but with james worried and with the scan were jsut doing it when we want. think his loosing his mojo tho :(

xx

We are same as you, just enjoying sex when we want it, until I know if there's Anything up with us when we go to hospital end of October.
I'm not doing a diet, with all the stress of the house etc I'm not doing it. I need food to make me happy ha

Maybe james is just worried and that's causing it. He will be fine and hopefully find out what it is soon.

Seen cheryls Facebook updates so know kinda what she's up to.

I have to have my 1st smear test tomorrow, little bit nervous bit need to have it. Coz I could have abnormal cells which could not be helping me try for a baby x

hello all yeah i took 100mg of clomid was due last week and nada :( tested today got a :bfn: :cry: starting nortihstrine today x

Oh babe it's the 1St month after the op, perhaps the next 1 will be more successful.

Had my smear test and it was ok, just a uncomfortable feeling when she was swabbing inside and now I'm bleeding Coz they irritate your cervix.
Just have to wait 2-4 weeks for the results.

I'm coming up to my most fertile week but not sure if we going to have time or energy to make the most of it because we should be moving on the 7th October if solicitors have pulled there finger out, Been so stressed out, but hopefully be worth it sooner or later x

yeah maybe its just got me down and i just feel like its never going to happen :( i would of been happy just to ovulate this month but didnt happen so upping my clomid.
hopefully you be moved in soon and you can relax then that will prob help the ttc x

You could have ovulated, did you have a period?

Hopefully be in house on 7th October and I'm due on 7 days later. Have my last blood test on 7th October too, won't need that really.

So jenn did they put you on clomid Coz you didn't ovulate?
So if I don't, they would put me on that, is that how it works? X
How long have you been trying Jen?? X

Also need to wait and see results of my smear test Coz that could be a reason why I can't conceive.

Hello ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on in sometime. With my manager being off sick I covered her for 4 weeks so just had no time and been exhausted. We have a new manager now and another beauty therapist at the salon I work out, I'm finding it difficult getting to grips with the new manager and girl but I'm just soooo happy all the pressure and responsibility isn't on me anymore, I can just go in, do my job and leave.

I had pain last 2 weeks ago on Tuesday and really didn't feel good so I went to the doctors who referred me for an emergency scan to check on bubs as I said I hadn't hgad any bleeding, but he said pain comes before bleeding with a miscarriage. It was scary! So paid $209 for an emergency scan and bubs was all healthy and active ... huge relief. So I have ligament damage in my lower abdomen, I had to have a week off work and rest. I just have to sneeze and I'm in pain or twist funny. I went back to work on Wednesday and did a xxx and was in pain so I rang my boss and told her I wasn't doing massages anymore, I have to put myself first. Stupid me went bowling last night with hubby. I think I may have to wear a support band soon until summer anyway. I have a belly now, not used to people staring. Struggling with my t-shirts and trousers. I haven't gained any weight, still kept the 7lbs off that I lost the first few weeks.

We have our 4D scan on Wednesday, too excited !! I think it's a boy, hubby is 100% sure it's a girl. And his mum went to a physic who said it's a girl and she'll be the apple of his eye. I must admit I get SO WORRIED with every scan I've had that we won't see a heartbeat, it's a horrible feeling.

We have our bugaboo at home all set up, I love going into the room seeing it, hubby sets home from work and I push it into the en-suite, he says I'm crazy haha! Also bought the nursery set, nursing chair and digital monitors. We spend $3,000 on bubs in one night, eek !

Anyways enough with the update on me ...

Kelsey - sorry to hear about James, I really hope the lump is nothing serious !!!

Hayley - Good luck with your tests. And how's things with the house? I saw your status the other week. Oh and also if needed the hospital will probably try you on Metformin first before Clomid.

Jenn - How are you getting on?

I have 3 friends who have miscarried in the past 4 weeks, so sad :( makes me realise how lucky I am to have carried bubs this far !I didn't let myself get attacthed as I was so worried about miscarriage but now I am in the second trimester it's a huge relief!

I am keeping everything crossed for you all, you truely all deserve it !!!!!!!

xxxx

Heyyyyy cheryl missed you on here, tho nice to see you on Facebook too.

Not getting pregnant is scary and being pregnant must be scary, all the little things you worry about is a scary thought!! So glad eveything is ok tho!! And your putting yourself 1st, it's about time you said something to your boss and they have to accomadate your needs.

Wooo you spent alot!! A tiny person costs so much! My brother finds out the sex of there baby on Tuesday. Then she's 13 weeks away. I think it will be born before Xmas day.
Start taking pictures of your bump, I love looking at the growing progress, it's so beautiful.
I was told that I had a very low cervix by the doctor but don't know what that means ha x

And make sure you put up them 4d pictures there so amazing xx

What do you want to have Cheryl? Or you not bothered xx
Can't wait for that feeling xx

Hiya, lovely to hear from u cheryl, glad bubbs is ok, hopefully u wont go through no more scary times. good luck on ur scan let us no :D oh and deffo get some bumpy pic's up :)

4 days till holiday woohoo as u can tell im excited lol im due on 3 days into hols :( ffs
so 4 more days to get fit didnt really do anywokring out last week :( was to tired. and james has his mojo back woop :) think he was just to tired bless him.

good luck with the house hayley,
jenn hows u ?

my sis has a 32 week scan on tuesday (tomorrow) xx

hiya girls im ok im taking northistrine atm i put my baby stuff in loft yesterday as it was taking up to much room made me sad tho :( nice to hear from you cheryl cant wait find out if you havn boy or girl x

I've not heard of the northistrine before.
So that is meant to make you ovulate?
Did they tell you you had to diet before they would put you on it?
Coz I haven't lost any weight from when the doctor told me too.

Going out for dinner tonight as it's my brother in laws birthday.
We have no proper food in flat anyway. We living on ready meals til we move out as I've packed most stuff now.
They sending out the form tonight so when we receive that we pay the deposit and set a date. The owner of the house is going on holiday on the 7th October so they need to complete before then if not on that date, so week and half away. Just can't wait now x

no i wasnt told lose weight before taking anything nah northistrine just gives you a bleed x

Hayey has your brother found out the sex yet?

We did spend alot but it's all good quality and we got a great deal on it. I think with clothes we still have another $1500 to spend.

We've also just bought a new car, an astra. I wanted a big car but I don't plan on going back to work for a few years so didn't want any finance. We pick it up Friday, I can't wait :) it's auto and so nice to drive and clean and smells new lol.

I will let you know for sure whether bubs is a girl or boy. I feel so bad saying, but I want a girl, just to dress in pink and play dolls with and paint her nails when she's older but ofcourse I'll be happy girl or boy :) I think it's a boy though but everyone thinks it's a girl. We'll see.

I will upload two pics of my bump so far and show you, I have filled out in my back I think. And pop the scan pics on tomorrow. My scan is at 5.30pm so about 9am your time. It's going to drive me mad waiting all day lol, I'm in work til 1 so I suppose the morning will go quick.

Have a fab holiday Kelsey :)

Hope you get your moving in date soon Hayley !!

Jennie how are you finding the tablets? I've never heard of them before.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->