my first baby buy :)

Hey every one.
How are you?
I'm so fed up of decorating now but want to get it done.
Finished my period now so another month of trying.

My friend might be going through a miscarriage. She's 4 weeks, the doctors said she just has to wait and see what happens, Shes in a lot of pain tho and heavy bleeding. I don't know what to say to her but try keep positive and if it was going to happen rather it be now than much further on x

oh god so sorry to hear about ur friend :(

yep get :sex: hun :p loving the pics of ur house on FB :D

im good went and viewed 3 bed house 2day :0 went rea;;y well hopefully be putting in an offer on monday. it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be so thats good :D

how much did u get ogg ur house hayley if u dont mind me asking?

xxxxx :friends: :hugs:

your house looks lovley on fb i love your sofa! and your cats are 2 cute :)
really sorry here about your friend :( how you getting on kelsey let us know about your house, anyone heard from cheryl? cheryl if your reading this hope you and bump are ok :)

Yeah im ok hun :) think im due on next week :/ tbh we havent :sex that much this month :( just been so tired with starting my new job hopefully ill get used to it soon, i should really go to be earlier tbh lol xx
how u jenn? xx

no not yet, i reckon if something was wrong they would have phoned by now tbh xx

Hello ladies,

How are we all?

Jennie did you ovulate last week?

Kelsey hopefully the witch stays away !!

Hayley love the house. And the sofas are gorgeous !

I'm good thank you Jennie, still sleeping for 10-15 hours a night ! Going to get my iron checked tomorrow at the doctors aswel as my water as I think I might have an ifection again. I'm half way next week, feeling Isla moving round and I'm sure I can feel her kicking now.

I was looking through my cycles the other night and the month I got my BFP hubby and I tried BD every other night instead of every night like we were doing, it worked for us !!

I'm just snuggled up on the sofa watching corrie and emmerdale :)

xx

wow ur pregnancy is flying buy hun, yeah water infections are very comman, my sis has had a few and thrush :(

weve tried 2times a day once every day every other night every few nights when ever we feel like it, and still nothing :cry: i stopped obsessing about :ttc: about 12 months ago!!

xx

Hey all
How comes your looking for a new house then Kelsey?
We got 10k off ours, was 200 paid 190.
And got a lot of house for our money. I will put more pics up of the rooms but just haven't had the time.
We getting carpet fitted in bedrooms tomorrow. So sleeping in the living room tonight.

My friend was told she wasn't having a miscarriage nor was she pregnant so she must have had a chemical Coz she did 17 tests and all positive.
She feels very shocked and confused! I don't know what to say to her.

Hubby and I haven't even had sex for nearly 3 weeks since moving, we are knackered from moving and painting etc
Once carpet is done we going to get our bedroom done and then stop for awhile. Then can concentrate on TTC x

Hope everyone is ok x

Can believe your nearly half way through cheryl!!
Happy for you about your mum dad and brother. When are they moving to you? X

aww wow cheryl that must be amazing tbh im not sure if i ovulated i dont think i did :( but im not having blood tests so i cant be sure :/ kelsey if it was serious i think they would of let you know by now could just be a harmless cyst :) x

oh thats good kelsey if you can do it.
tonight will be the 1st night ive slept in a bed for 3 weeks, my bedroom is looking nice now,
so hopefully when the time comes to try again our room will be lovely to be in x

hiya ladies how are we all is anyone up to anything for halloween im just relaxing with a :coffee: tonight im just watching soaps and tommrow im going out with my girl friends :) im dressing as a :devil: cant wait not been out for ages x

Hey I've been sorting the house out a little bit more, Lawrence is emptying his fish tank that is still in the flat, it's 6 foot and extremely heavy.
He has 4 people to help but will still be really heavy.
Then we got to go in and paint ready to let it out.

Not doing anything for halloween, not really my thing, if someone was having a party I'd go but that's all.
Chilling out tonight Coz I'm knackered!! X

Thank you Hayley. I'm do excited, they'll be here when my brother finishes college, because he's doing his level 2 & 3 in one year he'll be finished by half term in oct so they should be here in Nov .. In time for a special Christmas :) the house is looking great by the way !!!

Jennie with you not having blood tests to determine anymore I 110% recommend the clear blue fertility monitor !!! Worth the money that's for sure !!!!

Well I have my 20 week scan tomorrow. Had a rough few days not feeling her move :( I got food poisoning from hubby's birthday cake , throwing up and temperature that was Tuesday then Wednesday I slipped in my laundry room :( my toes went under the washer and I twisted and bumped the side of my tummy ... But yesterday I felt the monkey moving about , huge relief !!!! Bit worried for tomorrow now too incase they tell us she's a boy lol. Oh dear I'd be in trouble after impatiently spending £287 on 0-3 month clothes on next online last week lol.

xx

aww i bet that was nerve wracking they can sometimes go into places where you cant feel them kicking im tempted with a clearblue monitor do you know if the digital one that look like pregnancy tests are good x

oh cheryl i hope your ok, i bet you were scared when you fell.
glad you felt her move and really hope she is a girl still ha please let us know, and cant wait to see the more scan pictures,
i get your so looking forward to your family being there,
have they got jobs lined up when they get over there?

i am seroiusly thinking about buying a clear blue a 2nd hand one from ebay or something, so if you dont ovulate will it just not say?

im deffo going to get a clear blue fertility monitor next pay day tho! ive just come on :af: :( doc's soon tho as sooon as james can get some time off. im pretty sure i do ovulate ( i hope) as my periods are really regular and cm seems to be fine :wacko: i think lol xx

i think if you have periods you ovulate hun im gettin really down bout ttc tbh feel like op waste of time sure its going be ivf next and i think you can only have one child with that and id love to have 2 feel like all descions are taken away from you with ivf :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->