my first baby buy :)

I also love callum, my surname is cope so thought the alleration sounds good in a name.

has anybody else got a list of girls and boys names they like? and do you think once your pregnant ul find out what baby is.

i have a few names i love but my husband wont really talk about the names he likes and we wont be finding out what were having for any baby we have. i think its the biggest surprise youll ever have in life x

hiya yep we have our names picked out, even b4 ttc we had 2 picked,
boys - Harley
Casey
girls - Scarlett
Alicia

no we wont be finding out the sex, i love all the unisex clothes :d xx

there all really nice.

i like-
boys - fraser, callum , jamie , vinnie

girls- ava but cant have, ava and fraser?
ruby, lily, sophia, ellis.

i like so many girls names and not so many boys, i know hubby and i will find it hard to aggree, tho i think unless he really doesnt like it, he will let me choose x

i wouldnt mind learning how to knit to be honest and make a few bits x

there all really nice.

i like-
boys - fraser, callum , jamie , vinnie

girls- ava but cant have, ava and fraser?
ruby, lily, sophia, ellis.

i like so many girls names and not so many boys, i know hubby and i will find it hard to aggree, tho i think unless he really doesnt like it, he will let me choose x

laods of people actally have names that match like ava fraser love them all hun

love hand knitted blankets! my mum always knits them and my nan when she was alive xx

laods of people actally have names that match like ava fraser love them all hun[/QUOTE]

i just dont know if it sounds odd x

up 2 you hun, when you see the baby im sure it'll make ur mind up x

yeah people say they pick out name and it just doesnt look like it suits them x

we like alicia for a girl not sure how we would we spell it though like sophia 2 but think at school would end up being called sophie :/

my sister in law is alicia, and yes totally agree with people calling baby sophie instead! and that would proberly irritate me x

its said ali-cia, id just correct people everytime they got it wrong lol x

lol i like the name amelia and alcia said aleesha but spelt diff. hmmm dont know why feel bit down today :(

omg ages ago i said to OH i liked amelia lol but were going with Alicia , we piked the same names :D

ohh hun whys that, ?? xx
ive had past few days feeling crappy and so emotional about TTC its been along time now, :( xx

omg thats weird lol im not sure which but itl be one of them 2 i think love both of them :)
im not sure i think its cos i had tabs make me have period doc said norm 5 days after yout take them you come on its only been 2 days since i finshed mine nothing yet guess i was hopin it would worked faster :/ you have to take clomid 2nd day period so just got wait i guess :( it is hard when you want it so bad today i feel really emotional id do nything to be pregnant i said to my oh the otha day why do the people who want it have to struggle so much when you get people who dont care about there kids fall preg straight away :(

well i hope :af: shows up soon :hugs: yeah its just one of them horrible things hun we have to wait longer, my OH says its because ours will me more special, and its testing us to make sure were a good couple and we'll stick together through ttc , maybe not true but it keeps me going, at some point we will be mummys! and we will look back and all this trying and emotianal days will all be soo worth :) :friends: :dust:

arww hope everyone is ok, we all have shitty days when i think it gets to us more, maybe hormones but some days are worse to cope with.

im feeling crapy today as just found out my younger brothers gf is pregnant again, she had a miscarriage a few months ago, so i knew they were trying the same time as us, and just expected that im the eldest and id have the 1st grandchild, be nice to have babies together tho, stil hard when there not been together aslong, that dont live together etc

i dont realise the clomid thing to be honest,how it works i mean, does it help you ovulate? x

aww hun :hugs: hard aint it but i actually think it easier having baby in the family rather than a friend being pregnant, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->