my first baby buy :)

Ok il take some photos in bit :) got a yellow bear 2 20p n loads vests sleepsuit baby name book n pregnancy n baby care book x

my buys

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 7
thanx hun the changeg mat has a cover on so warm n anthoer one on top 2 so cosy n a spare tried put pic up of steriler its just an avent one microvwave the yellow thing is a sleep bag with chicks on got 5 moses basket blankets for 2 pound :)

Lol thanx got loads vests 2 n sleepsuit super cheap so worth looking at car boots x

I just bought bottles and onesies for our little one. I'm buying unisex ones so that's less we have to buy since I'm picky about what all I want...but my friend is pregnant so I bought her some pacifiers with honey bee's on them. I call her my Honey Bee and when I refer to her unborn baby I call it baby bee...so it's special

hey all, not been on in afew days,
been so busy at work because, like you said it very hot at the mo.
cant believe you got all that stuff at the car boot, my friend asked if we can go to 1 soon, i work every other weekend so dont always get the chance.
worth going tho x

hi hun, yeah lovely weather a :D. yep car boots are good i got my steralizer and bottle warmer from there £3 xx

Defo worth going I brought some vests ten pence :o just cleaned my sterileiser looks brand new bargain at a pound x

thats great, mine was all sealed up they said they had'nt even used it :D xx

Hi Ladies....
Hope you all well...
Just popped on quick to say hello...busy half term here...hope the weather stays as good as it has been.
My latest baby purchases are 2 neutral outfits,socks and these great bibs, they are made by Tommy Tippee and have a soft thick band around the neck,they are so cool lol...all from Tescos..also ordered 2 babygrows from Next last night...i think i have def got the 'baby buying bug' lol..
Just wish my AF would hurry up and show herself!!! Due around 14th but have NO symptoms, usually by now my (.)(.) are really sore but nothing. I have 'the feeling' in my stomache that it could be soon for about 2 weeks...I want to start using my CBFM lol....
xx

callum is lovely hun,
seashells. - good luck hun hope :af: doesnt come and you get your :bfp: xx

Thank you kelsey...but im not very hopefull,just think my body being cruel again this month, prob cos im so desperate to start using CBFM...

you shud all post pics of wot uv bought ,,,, then a pic of ur baby in it :cloud9: i did this when ttc morgan it was a long journey ( as is this one :? ) but it was lovley to see him in the things we had waiting for him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->